House bill: “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" passes in GOP controlled House

But of course will go nowhere in the Democrat controlled Senate, and would be vetoed by Biden anyway.

This will at least show that Democrats, are all for biological men beating women in women's sports.

If I was a woman involved in a sport where a man transitioning into a woman was allowed to compete, I would knell like Colin Kaepernick any time the National Anthem was played at one of my events.

1682139885456.jpeg

Ok. And? You have cited less people than fit in a pick up truck.
Are you for real? You're telling me that it's okay for a man to compete
in a woman's sport? You're as nuts as they are Zinc.

And I'm not going to waste my time going through all the sports and all
the trannies for your sorry ass. I gave examples, and you gave me bullshit
for your facts....".I know a girl who....." sheesh dude

Seems like it. I don't know for sure. First of all, I don't believe a vast majority of women support abortion.

They support the right to make the decision. You have Republican men making decisions for women. Roe vs Wade was a conservative ruling to protect women from politicians.

Are you for real? You're telling me that it's okay for a man to compete
in a woman's sport? You're as nuts as they are Zinc.

And I'm not going to waste my time going through all the sports and all
the trannies for your sorry ass. I gave examples, and you gave me bullshit
for your facts....".I know a girl who....." sheesh dude

Republican governors have vetoed this nonsense as well. Both governors cited the fact that there was one 1 transgender competing. In Michigan, it was 10. There are very few transgender athletes so this is a problem that does not exist.

You in particular are terrified of them.
No need to double down in the stupidity and dishonesty, twit.

You hurl similar accusations towards anybody who opposes pederasty and the sexual grooming of young children.

The fear, here, isn't mine in objecting to such. The actual fear is yours for not objecting to it at all because of all the people like you who would call you names if you did.

They support the right to make the decision. You have Republican men making decisions for women. Roe vs Wade was a conservative ruling to protect women from politicians.
States will decide, that's Constitutional. Same-sex marriage is next.

Forum List

Back