House Bill Would Revoke Washington NFL Team's Trademarks

IF, as I stated above, the team name was Washington N-i-g-g-e-r-s or Washington Kikes - I can assure you that Congress would find a way to get it changed. Does anyone seriously doubt that?

Crap, pure unadulterated crap, and you know it! So politically correct and yet so naive. And yes son this is what we elect people to spend their time consumed with while serving the people in Washington DC. The fact is once upon a time the Braves, Redskins,Indians,..etc..represented bravery and fearsome resolve, now its an offensive slam. OMG get a freaking life.

IF, as I stated above, the team name was Washington N-i-g-g-e-r-s or Washington Kikes - I can assure you that Congress would find a way to get it changed. Does anyone seriously doubt that?

Crap, pure unadulterated crap, and you know it! So politically correct and yet so naive. And yes son this is what we elect people to spend their time consumed with while serving the people in Washington DC. The fact is once upon a time the Braves, Redskins,Indians,..etc..represented bravery and fearsome resolve, now its an offensive slam. OMG get a freaking life.

If the lakotas were as stupid as tonto here, I may need to rethink my position. Maybe the cavalry should be awarded for exterminating those freaks.

If the lakotas were as stupid as tonto here, I may need to rethink my position. Maybe the cavalry should be awarded for exterminating those freaks.

Thanks for showing your true racist colors. You should read the first link in my signature - especially the Marlon Brando section.

Thanks for showing your true racist colors. You should read the first link in my signature - especially the Marlon Brando section.

No one said anything about hate or racism....except you. I just have a hard time believing the lakota were really this stupid.

th

laktos should just stop watching their games and ask everyone to do the same

That's how a freedom loving American would go about to make change

:lmao:

Yep, I want honey boo boo off tv so I don't watch honey boo boo

end of

end of
I heard it's off, finally. Seems the mother was fucking a convicted pedo

th

end of

end of
I heard it's off, finally. Seems the mother was fucking a convicted pedo

lol see I didnt even know.

Absolute BS , the government does not have the right to revoke a copy write simply because they don't like it.
What will be next? The copy write for Uncle Tom's Cabin? The copy write for Song of the South?
The government should not micro manage to protect the feelings of a few hyper sensitive types.

Once in a Blue Moon I agree with you.

The only folks who will profit from this will be the lawyers.

Don't get me wrong, I always chose the Indians when we played Cowboys and Indians........

Never going to happen.. they will continue to be the Redskins and Lakhota will be resigned to ranting about the Jews... again.

What if the team name was Washington N-i-g-g-e-r-s or Washington Kikes? Just imagine how quickly that would be changed. Same difference.
congress should not be involved with the name of a dam sports franchise.....leave that kind of shit to the owners and governing body of the league........

n-WASHINGTON-REDSKINS-LOGO-large570.jpg

Rep. Mike Honda (D-Calif.) introduced legislation Tuesday that would revoke trademarks for the Washington NFL team for as long as the franchise keeps its controversial name.

"It is unbelievable to me that, in the 21st century, a prominent NFL franchise is calling itself by a racial slur," Honda said in a statement. "Team names should not be offensive to anyone. Allowing trademark protection of this word is akin to the government approving its use. Removing that trademark will send a clear message that this name is not acceptable."

The bill would officially deem the word "redskins" a disparaging term, making it ineligible for trademark under the Lanham Act. The legislation would retroactively revoke the team's existing trademarks and block new ones using the term. Honda co-sponsored similar legislation in 2013.

More: House Bill Would Revoke Washington NFL Team s Trademarks

Sounds good. However, Republicans will probably vote against the bill.
Hey, Two Dogs Fucking, how about you and your family get in a canoe and go back to Asia?

n-WASHINGTON-REDSKINS-LOGO-large570.jpg

Rep. Mike Honda (D-Calif.) introduced legislation Tuesday that would revoke trademarks for the Washington NFL team for as long as the franchise keeps its controversial name.

"It is unbelievable to me that, in the 21st century, a prominent NFL franchise is calling itself by a racial slur," Honda said in a statement. "Team names should not be offensive to anyone. Allowing trademark protection of this word is akin to the government approving its use. Removing that trademark will send a clear message that this name is not acceptable."

The bill would officially deem the word "redskins" a disparaging term, making it ineligible for trademark under the Lanham Act. The legislation would retroactively revoke the team's existing trademarks and block new ones using the term. Honda co-sponsored similar legislation in 2013.

More: House Bill Would Revoke Washington NFL Team s Trademarks

Sounds good. However, Republicans will probably vote against the bill.
Honda's are low class cars, I find them Offensive. The name, "Honda," should be revoked. Please notify the Congressman.

The Washington Kikes - in honor of the Jewish team owner.

It's sadly funny how some like to ignore the racist roots of the team name.

How about we call them the Washington Racists and put George Preston Marshall's face on the helmets. That's the one change I'd agree to as a Redskins fan.

Forum List

Back