House Democrats plan to push for $15 federal minimum wage

Dude...I work in NYC. They are not shuttering restaurants.

And while restaurants in NYC ain't cheap...there hasn't been any big increaser over the last couple years.

Huge fail buddy

Why do people like you like to use the Gov as a weapon to force everyone to do what YOU think is right?
Why should we take the right wing seriously in abortion threads.

And while restaurants in NYC ain't cheap...there hasn't been any big increaser over the last couple years.

Huge fail buddy

Why do people like you like to use the Gov as a weapon to force everyone to do what YOU think is right?

Son KILL your own kids. Mine are productive American citizens.

Huge fail buddy

How much will the 15 dollar minimum wage raise your income?

Huge fail buddy

He'd have to get a job first.

It's interesting that the Left NEEDS the Gov to take care of them.
The right wing only has Government solutions at the border; why not capitalism?

(smile) Immigration laws have ALWAYS existed, to you it's racism to enforce those "laws". YOU want to use the Gov to force EVERYONE to do what YOU think we should.
our general welfare clause is General, not common like our common defense clause.

Huge fail buddy

why try to criminalize it? Government has to solve this problem for the Right Wing?

Huge fail buddy

enough to consider contraception.

It's interesting that the Left NEEDS the Gov to take care of them.
The right wing only has Government solutions at the border; why not capitalism?

(smile) Immigration laws have ALWAYS existed, to you it's racism to enforce those "laws". YOU want to use the Gov to force EVERYONE to do what YOU think we should.
our general welfare clause is General, not common like our common defense clause.

LOL, what do the Federalist Papers say about the "General Welfare" clause son?

Huge fail buddy

why try to criminalize it? Government has to solve this problem for the Right Wing?

Right up until they can pop out eh? Intelligent people simply know that killing babies is wrong. YOUR side used the Gov and the Courts to legalize it. You aren't a bright kid.

Huge fail buddy

enough to consider contraception.

Ah....so to you $15 n hour is a "living wage"?

Forum List

Back