House Democrats To Trot Out Watergate's John Dean As Their Star Witness In Mueller Report Hearings

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Also they're calling in veteran reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, both of Watergate fame. A few facts first. John Dean has since his moment in the sun been convicted of obstruction of Justice, disbarred and served 4 months of a 12 month jail sentence. Republicans will have a field day grilling him. This is going to backfire hugely on Nadler and Schiff.

Democrats Give John Dean Another ‘Big Thrill’

This is so hilarious. We’ll get to hear their “see, see!” getting even louder. , within seconds of it ending.

Cecil B. Demille would be so proud with a cast of thousands performing for our entertainment...I'll take a nap...

Just more evidence for the proposition I floated some months ago: the liberoidals are desperately clinging to delusions of reliving the Watergate scandal...But what they're really engaging in some of the most pathological projection in political history.

Watergate.png

Last edited:
I wonder what they think Dean will do??

His hay day was Watergate.

This isn't Watergate.

Also they're calling in veteran reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, both of Watergate fame. A few facts first. John Dean has since his moment in the sun been convicted of obstruction of Justice, disbarred and served 4 months of a 12 month jail sentence. Republicans will have a field day grilling him. This is going to backfire hugely on Nadler and Schiff.

Democrats Give John Dean Another ‘Big Thrill’
:21:
I know im all tingly

Just more evidence for the proposition I floated some months ago: the liberoidals are desperately clinging to delusions of reliving the Watergate scandal...But what they're really engaging in some of the most pathological projection in political history.

View attachment 264693
Watergate was the original "manufactured crisis".

Dem's can't beat Trump on the issues he's doing a great job as president so they try to smear the president 24/7. Claim he's guilty of crimes and should be in prison. No trial, no presumption of innocence, just throw the Constitution out the window and convict the president in the media.

View attachment 264693
All you proved is that both black and white presidents do the same while in office...

Forum List

Back