House nixes funds for Komen over PP ties

No one is against breast cancer research. Some people are against a research facility taking government money and using some of it to promote Planned Parenthood.
Simple minds can't grasp the difference.

Suppose the government was going to send a billion dollars to a facility that was trying to cure testicular cancer and you learned that they were about to give 20% of that money to Marco Rubio's Presidential campaign. How would you react to that?

Not really the same thing, as PP does pap smears, cancer screening and other things that are actually related to cancer treatment.

But you mutants just go attack the people who do Breast Cancer Treatment. Can't get that War on Women started soon enough.
Yup PP does some good things., but that wasn't the question. I asked how you would feel if federal money budgeted for testicular cancer research ended up in Marco Rubio's campaign fund.
There is no war on women. I love them all AND their titties. I'd be happy to give money for breast cancer research as long as none of it went to abortion mills.
Please try to answer without the war on women, starve children force old folks to eat dog food bullshit.

How you would feel if federal money budgeted for testicular cancer research ended up in Marco Rubio's campaign fund?

No one is against breast cancer research. Some people are against a research facility taking government money and using some of it to promote Planned Parenthood.

Suppose the government was going to send a billion dollars to a facility that was trying to cure testicular cancer and you learned that they were about to give 20% of that money to Marco Rubio's Presidential campaign. How would you react to that?

Not really the same thing, as PP does pap smears, cancer screening and other things that are actually related to cancer treatment.

But you mutants just go attack the people who do Breast Cancer Treatment. Can't get that War on Women started soon enough.
Yup PP does some good things., but that wasn't the question. I asked how you would feel if federal money budgeted for testicular cancer research ended up in Marco Rubio's campaign fund.
There is no war on women. I love them all AND their titties. I'd be happy to give money for breast cancer research as long as none of it went to abortion mills.
Please try to answer without the war on women, starve children force old folks to eat dog food bullshit.

How you would feel if federal money budgeted for testicular cancer research ended up in Marco Rubio's campaign fund?
PP CLAIMS to do good things that they don't actually do...and they hide the stuff they DO do.

PP CLAIMS to do good things that they don't actually do...and they hide the stuff they DO do.
Breast and cervical cancer screening are good things. I applaud them for making them affordable to women.
But selling the organs of their victims??????

As we used to say in the Engineering Department:

One "Oh Shit!" wipes out all your "Atta Boy"s

Breast and cervical cancer screening are good things. I applaud them for making them affordable to women.

THEY don't make those things affordable..our GOVERNMENT makes those things affordable, and PP takes the money from both ends. And for the most part, PP doesn't provide those services, as they have been busted again and again for. They SAY they are providing those services, they take the money for those services..but the only service they're providing on a large scale is ABORTION. What they do is they pretend they are doing these screenings, but they only do them during ABORTIONS. If they do them at all.

Not really the same thing, guy. If anything, the profits from Abortions probably pay for hte medical research, not the other way around.

Now if some of Marco's campaign funds ended up paying for cancer research, good on him.

Guy, again- the money that goes to PP is carefully accounted for and subject to review. Now, I know you just hates the abortion because you are all for kiddies when they are in fetal form, you just don't like them when they start asking for food stamps and education.

THEY don't make those things affordable..our GOVERNMENT makes those things affordable, and PP takes the money from both ends. And for the most part, PP doesn't provide those services, as they have been busted again and again for. They SAY they are providing those services, they take the money for those services..but the only service they're providing on a large scale is ABORTION. What they do is they pretend they are doing these screenings, but they only do them during ABORTIONS. If they do them at all.

Actually, Planned Parenthood' only allocates about 3% of its budget to abortion services.

20130108-plannedparenthood-services.jpg

Except

1) They weren't selling the organs.
2) Those tissues do a lot of good in medical research. That's why you don't have polio in Cleetusland anymore.

Not really the same thing, guy. If anything, the profits from Abortions probably pay for hte medical research, not the other way around.

Now if some of Marco's campaign funds ended up paying for cancer research, good on him.

Guy, again- the money that goes to PP is carefully accounted for and subject to review. Now, I know you just hates the abortion because you are all for kiddies when they are in fetal form, you just don't like them when they start asking for food stamps and education.
Yes it is the same thing in that federal money is going in each case, to support something one of us finds revolting.
Answer the damned question, Joe!

Yes it is the same thing in that federal money is going in each case, to support something one of us finds revolting.
Why do you engage with that pervert? Remember, he's the guy who praised Gosnell as a hero. He's a lying, depraved felon.

Except

1) They weren't selling the organs.
2) Those tissues do a lot of good in medical research. That's why you don't have polio in Cleetusland anymore.

From the video Nucatola speaking:

"We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact."
Further along prices are discussed.

Why do you engage with that pervert? Remember, he's the guy who praised Gosnell as a hero. He's a lying, depraved felon.
I just like to slap him up along side the head.
He is no longer a challenge and I am close to hitting his off button.

I used quotes from him in my siggy that were so offensive the mods took them from me...though they didn't bother to moderate the actual comments on the board.

I had siggy quotes in the past from other posters that were direct quotes, with links, that were removed from my siggy (but not from the site) because they equated an accusation of pedophilia, too. Even though they were just quotes. That was pretty funny as well.

From the video Nucatola speaking:

"We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact."
Further along prices are discussed.

which STILL isn't selling them. YOu do get that, right? That when you donate something, there are often costs involved that someone needs to pick up.

While the video, which was circulated on the Internet, alleges that Planned Parenthood is guilty of the crime of selling fetal remains, the official tells her questioners more than once that the cost, $30 to $100, is reimbursement for clinics' expenses.

"This is not something with any revenue stream that affiliates are looking at," the official, Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical services, says in the video. "This is a way to offer patients the services they want and do good for the medical community and still maintain access."

Media Calls Out Deceptively Edited Video Claiming To Show Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Baby Parts Research Media Matters for America

For instance, the “smoking gun” of the original video occurs at the 12:24:00 mark when Nucatola states a price of “$30 to $100,” but it’s unclear exactly what she is talking about. In the unedited version, Nucatola adds a little clarification:

“It has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there who is doing everything, or is their staff, what exactly are they going to do, is there shipping involved or are you coming to pick it up.”

Read more at Baby Parts for Sale snopes.com

I just like to slap him up along side the head.
He is no longer a challenge and I am close to hitting his off button.

Translation from Cleetus: "Joe makes me so angry when he calls me on my racism and stupidity".

It's okay, Cleetus, I feel your pain.

I used quotes from him in my siggy that were so offensive the mods took them from me...though they didn't bother to moderate the actual comments on the board.

right, the poor Mods are picking on you sooo much.

Forum List

Back