House nixes funds for Komen over PP ties

From the video Nucatola speaking:

"We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact."
Further along prices are discussed.

which STILL isn't selling them. YOu do get that, right? That when you donate something, there are often costs involved that someone needs to pick up.

While the video, which was circulated on the Internet, alleges that Planned Parenthood is guilty of the crime of selling fetal remains, the official tells her questioners more than once that the cost, $30 to $100, is reimbursement for clinics' expenses.

"This is not something with any revenue stream that affiliates are looking at," the official, Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical services, says in the video. "This is a way to offer patients the services they want and do good for the medical community and still maintain access."

Media Calls Out Deceptively Edited Video Claiming To Show Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Baby Parts Research Media Matters for America

For instance, the “smoking gun” of the original video occurs at the 12:24:00 mark when Nucatola states a price of “$30 to $100,” but it’s unclear exactly what she is talking about. In the unedited version, Nucatola adds a little clarification:

“It has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there who is doing everything, or is their staff, what exactly are they going to do, is there shipping involved or are you coming to pick it up.”

Read more at Baby Parts for Sale snopes.com

Yeah sure. I bet that barack obama blow up doll you bought from the TV ad cost $17.95 to ship too. Damn Joe. You're just one stupid comment away from lights out.

I just like to slap him up along side the head.
He is no longer a challenge and I am close to hitting his off button.

Translation from Cleetus: "Joe makes me so angry when he calls me on my racism and stupidity".

It's okay, Cleetus, I feel your pain.

I used quotes from him in my siggy that were so offensive the mods took them from me...though they didn't bother to moderate the actual comments on the board.

right, the poor Mods are picking on you sooo much.
Joe, you calling anyone out on stupidity is so damned funny...

Yeah sure. I bet that barack obama blow up doll you bought from the TV ad cost $17.95 to ship too. Damn Joe. You're just one stupid comment away from lights out.

So you really think PP Is making a huge profit from a $30.00 payment for heart tissue?

YOu do realize that tissues aren't shipped like your Sarah Palin blow up doll, right? They have to be specially packaged, priority shipments, special biohazard handling, etc....

They are probably losing money on that $30.00 shipment.

But please put me on ignore, I owuld love to mock you with out dredging through your stupid 'I'm not a racist after I said six racist things" posts.

So you really think PP Is making a huge profit from a $30.00 payment for heart tissue?

YOu do realize that tissues aren't shipped like your Sarah Palin blow up doll, right? They have to be specially packaged, priority shipments, special biohazard handling, etc....

They are probably losing money on that $30.00 shipment.

But please put me on ignore, I owuld love to mock you with out dredging through your stupid 'I'm not a racist after I said six racist things" posts.
Please link to six racist things I've said.

YOu mean you concede you've said at least five?

How about the time you said you wouldn't hire anyone named "Jamal".

there's one stupid thing. Shall I go on?

Guy, I'm vastly enjoying the space I occupy in your head, rent free.

Guy, I'm vastly enjoying the space I occupy in your head, rent free.
if you think I am at all worried or preoccupied by your idiocy, you're dumber than I thought.
You are, to put it simply, a chew toy that I enjoy embarrassing.

Your oft repeated Kellerman lie is a classic. I decided to embarrass you with it for the 7,429th time.

Forum List

Back