House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Why shouldn't we learn exactly what happened that day and how? Part of this investigation is to learn from mistakes made in order to establish appropriate changes necessary to Capitol police procedures.

You need a federal bill to do that.

If I were a representative, I'd ask Pelosi if what was left of her mind has finally stopped working.
No, she doesn't. Preferably, both parties from both chambers would work together on this. Regrettably, despite being threatened on Insurrection Day, Republicans can't seem to stand up and face the assailants who stormed their workplace. Why? Because the insurgents are on the same side of the aisle as themselves and they lack the testicular fortitude to stand up to them. Plus, they fear the wrath of Trump, who still leads them by the nose. But since they won't stand up, each chamber can hold their own subcommittee investigations. That's not ideal since it won't be a united Congress, but it's better than nothing.
The fact that you believe this shows you are truly a moron. You also suffer from severe OCD and you’re old and fat. What “wrath of Trump”? You are deranged. And an antisemite.

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Why shouldn't we learn exactly what happened that day and how? Part of this investigation is to learn from mistakes made in order to establish appropriate changes necessary to Capitol police procedures.

If I were a representative, I'd ask Pelosi if what was left of her mind has finally stopped working.
No, she doesn't. Preferably, both parties from both chambers would work together on this. Regrettably, despite being threatened on Insurrection Day, Republicans can't seem to stand up and face the assailants who stormed their workplace. Why? Because the insurgents are on the same side of the aisle as themselves and they lack the testicular fortitude to stand up to them. Plus, they fear the wrath of Trump, who still leads them by the nose. But since they won't stand up, each chamber can hold their own subcommittee investigations. That's not ideal since it won't be a united Congress, but it's better than nothing.
The fact that you believe this shows you are truly a moron. You also suffer from severe OCD and you’re old and fat. What “wrath of Trump”? You are deranged. And an antisemite.
Poor, ShortBus, there is no other reason to not investigate the matter.

OCD ridden fat fuck they have over 1000 hours of footage. What do you want to investigate? Be specific.

I can't stop laughing.

Your little fairy tale was pretty entertaining.

"Stormed"....more like muddled.

Insurgents......ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

The "wrath of Trump"........so terrible..........

My side hurts.

OCD ridden fat fuck they have over 1000 hours of footage. What do you want to investigate? Be specific.

They want to impeach Ashli.

Murdering her wasn't enough for them.

Now you're just trying to waste my time, ShortBus. I want the entire event investigated. From when it was first planned to who was involved to why security was lax to why it took 3 hours to deploy the National Guard.

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

jenna-ryan-capitol-mob-x7T.jpg

I'm laughing too. I'm laughing at how stupid those conservatives were for giving law enforcement all the evidence they need to convict them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nah, no need to impeach. She already got what she deserved.

I can't stop laughing.

My side hurts.
LOL

Yeah, "stormed."

jenna-ryan-capitol-mob-x7T.jpg

I'm laughing too. I'm laughing at how stupid those conservatives were for giving law enforcement all the evidence they need to convict them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I am sure they'll be real pissed at the small fine they be paying.

I'll be laughing even harder when you guys crap all over each other about it.

I realize that in your world getting murdered is somehow deserved.

I have to wonder if you don't deserve it too.

1000 hours of footage for a protest that lasted 2 hours. There will be no investigation.

There will be no investigation. The house passes a stone and think they did something.
Of course there will be. One was already in the works months ago but then both parties decided it would be best to hold a joint commission in the model of the 9/11 commission. That's what the House passed yesterday. Should Republicans block passage in the Senate now, both chambers will revert to holding their own respective investigations in committees. It will be partisan and Republicans will bitch and moan but only Republicans will care because if they block the 1/6 commission, they get what they deserve.

I realize that in your world getting murdered is somehow deserved.

I have to wonder if you don't deserve it too.
It sure is when you're a threat someone with imminent death or great bodily harm.

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.

And the ultimate goal will be...??

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.

And the ultimate goal will be...??
To find out how and why security failed to improve it. It's not a criminal investigation. That's for the Department of Justice.

Most of the "downplaying" is with regard to what is still happening in Portland and Minneapolis -- and what happened in Kenosha.

It's ok though. Americans are being conditioned to accept anarcho tyranny. It fits nicely with the third and last stages of subversion: Crisis and Normalization.

America is already Demoralized and Destabilized. The crises are multifaceted: COVID, "social justice", and "insurrection." The normalization is with regard to punishing only one political side.

Forum List

Back