House vote today to launch an investigation into Insurrection Day

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.
Shit. That's already been investigated since it happened. Why investigate it further. Hell you tried to impeach Trump over it.

You people are hilarious.

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Joe Biden has already been investigated by the Republicans in the senate during Trump-nothing found wrong...

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden​

The report delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing of unproven allegations that echoed a Russian disinformation campaign.

When they take the House in 2022...you will see that I am right. Despite what the unbiased NYT tells you. There will be a deep dive in Hunter, Burisma and nepotism.
View attachment 491126
OK....back to children's games. A 64-year old man posting childish memes. Yay. Typical Democrat voter.
LOL

Childish?

It highlights why you shouldn't predict who's gonna win an election. Didn't you get that?
Historically the House goes to the opposite party from that of the president. Yes or No?

The House votes today to launch a bipartisan investigation into Insurrection Day ...

Democrats & Republicans reached a deal to bring this to a vote. The agreement includes a bipartisan commission with equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans leading the investigation ... and the investigation will be about January 6th, 2001 only and will not include any other violence by anybody else.

And rightly so.

We gave the bastards everything they wanted.and Scalise, Kevin and Donald himself are now whipping no votes.
I do not have high hopes. Kev is afraid to testify and R’s are afraid of the truth as we approach midterms.

Shit. That's already been investigated since it happened. Why investigate it further. Hell you tried to impeach Trump over it.

Who investigated it?

Great...lets waste more taxpayer dollars. Like we didn't waste enough money with the Mueller report and the Ukraine impeachment. Amazing. And when the Republicans take control of the House in 2022 they will waste money investigating the Bidens. It will never end now.
Joe Biden has already been investigated by the Republicans in the senate during Trump-nothing found wrong...

The report delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing of unproven allegations that echoed a Russian disinformation campaign.

When they take the House in 2022...you will see that I am right. Despite what the unbiased NYT tells you. There will be a deep dive in Hunter, Burisma and nepotism.
View attachment 491126
OK....back to children's games. A 64-year old man posting childish memes. Yay. Typical Democrat voter.
LOL

Childish?

It highlights why you shouldn't predict who's gonna win an election. Didn't you get that?
Historically the House goes to the opposite party from that of the president. Yes or No?
Usually but not always.

We gave the bastards everything they wanted.and Scalise, Kevin and Donald himself are now whipping no votes.
I do not have high hopes. Kev is afraid to testify and R’s are afraid of the truth as we approach midterms.
It's very revealing the only ones against learning what happened that day are on the right.

View attachment 491126
LOL

Childish?

Usually but not always.
Correct so I am playing the odds here that this will follow suit. Nothing more. Not to mention it is pretty tight now. If you had to bet your house, which way would you bet?

Who investigated it?
Well it was all over this board for weeks. The DOJ, the FBI as they made arrests. Who else needs to investigate it??

Why shouldn't we learn exactly what happened that day and how? Part of this investigation is to learn from mistakes made in order to establish appropriate changes necessary to Capitol police procedures.
The United States used to be doers. Now we are on a stage spouting state sponsored lingo. More power to the motherland. The fatherland. The multi genderland.

View attachment 491126
LOL

Childish?

Usually but not always.
Correct so I am playing the odds here that this will follow suit. Nothing more. Not to mention it is pretty tight now. If you had to bet your house, which way would you bet?
Oh well, I tried but you're ineducable. I'm also told presidential candidates who win both Florida and Ohio always win.

View attachment 491126
LOL

Childish?

Usually but not always.
Oh well, I tried but you're ineducable. I'm also told presidential candidates who win both Florida and Ohio always win.
If you HAD to bet. How would you bet? The GOP takes the House or it remains blue? I said "I am playing the odds" and you respond with something derogatory when you stated that usually that is what happens?!?!!?

LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.

Who investigated it?
Well it was all over this board for weeks. The DOJ, the FBI as they made arrests. Who else needs to investigate it??
That's a criminal investigation. This is not. The Department of Justice isn't looking into mistakes that were made which allowed it to get as bad as it got.

LOL. Insurrection day.

A bunch of people trespassed out of anger and it is an insurrection day.

You are pathetic.
Oh? I thought they were just tourists?

Because it is a waste of taxpayer money. Should we investigate the BLM riots as well. Take a deep dive into BLM? Investigate why one of the founders has four homes? How they siphon monies? Arrest the people. Charge them and move on. You make it sound like they are doing it for a noble cause but the real reason is to ensure that Trump does not run in 2024. It is political theater paid for by the taxpayers.
This partisan MFer does not care about wasting money.

The spindrift bastard he supported the previous four years w/no concern for waste is proof of that.

View attachment 491126
LOL

Childish?

Usually but not always.
If you HAD to bet. How would you bet? The GOP takes the House or it remains blue? I said "I am playing the odds" and you respond with something derogatory when you stated that usually that is what happens?!?!!?
I don't have to bet and I wouldn't.

Forum List

Back