House votes to give furloughed federal workers back pay

Is it true that Obama sent more security to police Veteran protesting
the closure of the WWII memorial
than he dispatched to respond to Benghazi?

???

Who knows. But the Republican Senate reduced the security budget for embassy's by $270M.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Rep...n-US:official&client=firefox-beta&channel=rcs

What about Bushes 13 Benghazis?

13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush and Fox News Said Nothing

The reduced security is not an excuse for what they did. The Americans at Benghazi should have been ordered to leave if they couldn't be secure. And I'm sure in an emergency they could have given them more security....but they wouldn't do that because then they couldn't blame the Republicans.

And in Bush's "13 Benghazi's"...was his administration told ahead of time of the threats? Were they asked for more security and ignored it? Did Bush make any excuses and lie about it for weeks after, even knowing what it was from the beginning? It's not the fact that Benghazi happened, it was what happened before and after it. I don't remember Bush lying out his ass like Obama and Clinton did.

1. No money..no security. Simple as that.

2. It's like 9/11 never happened for you people. And no one ever asked any questions about the attacks OR accuse Bush at being at FAULT.

By the way..this isn't the only time Conservatives put the blame on anyone but the terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Who knows. But the Republican Senate reduced the security budget for embassy's by $270M.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Rep...n-US:official&client=firefox-beta&channel=rcs

The reduced security is not an excuse for what they did. The Americans at Benghazi should have been ordered to leave if they couldn't be secure. And I'm sure in an emergency they could have given them more security....but they wouldn't do that because then they couldn't blame the Republicans.

And in Bush's "13 Benghazi's"...was his administration told ahead of time of the threats? Were they asked for more security and ignored it? Did Bush make any excuses and lie about it for weeks after, even knowing what it was from the beginning? It's not the fact that Benghazi happened, it was what happened before and after it. I don't remember Bush lying out his ass like Obama and Clinton did.

1. No money..no security. Simple as that.

2. It's like 9/11 never happened for you people. And no one ever asked any questions about the attacks OR accuse Bush at being at FAULT.

By the way..this isn't the only time Conservatives put the blame on anyone but the terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Not a good choice of videos Sallow....Falwell and Robertson are idiots.

If there was no money, then like I said, they should have been ordered to leave earlier. They left them there knowing of the threat. Stop making excuses.

how much money we NOT spending each day of the shutdown?

It actually costs us more money to have the Shutdown than it does to not have it.

Shutdown Will Cost U.S. Economy $300 Million a Day, IHS Says - Bloomberg

Bank of America says that our quarterly growth will shrink by 0.5% if the Shutdown lasts at least 2 weeks.

Stupid Republicans think that not paying 800,000 government workers saves money, but it actually costs us revenue and costs us on the world market because it lowers consumer and investor confidence in us.

House votes to give furloughed federal workers back pay

Good!

This economy cannot stand a $400 million a month loss of consumer spending.

That is how much money those employers stood not to get paid.

Is it true that Obama sent more security to police Veteran protesting
the closure of the WWII memorial
than he dispatched to respond to Benghazi?

???

The reduced security is the cause.

The reduced security is the cause.

I understand that....it still isn't an excuse for not adding more security when it was requested. Either add the security needed, or force them to leave.

Forum List

Back