Houston Texans hire experienced black coach Lovie Smith as head coach...racism in the NFL is solved lol

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
hopefully it works out, all kidding aside

FLCDr0mX0AEYh42

FLCSVcEUUAESaPU

The Texans have enough adversity with the DeShaun Watson situation. Flores may end up being another one.

hopefully it works out, all kidding aside

FLCDr0mX0AEYh42

FLCSVcEUUAESaPU
Flores doesn't have enough experience, period. You don't coach for 4 year as assistant to assistant and expect to get a head coaching job. Put in some time Mr. Flores and maybe, if you don't show you are a distraction for a team, you might get a shot at coaching in the NFL. You might want to look at the college level first and show you can run an entire team.

I'm struggling with understanding why they hired him... as a head coach he's 89 -87, .506...

Well... they didn't ask me... again... here's to hoping my team has a good year...

Now if we could just dump Watson...

I'm struggling with understanding why they hired him... as a head coach he's 89 -87, .506...

Well... they didn't ask me... again... here's to hoping my team has a good year...

Now if we could just dump Watson...
He has a lot more experience than Flores is all. Like I said, give Flores a few more years or go coach college and come to the NFL. I just want my Cowboys to win it all next year! :dance:

The Texans have enough adversity with the DeShaun Watson situation. Flores may end up being another one.
Flores shot himself in the foot. There were still 5 HC openings when he started his racist temper tantrum.

If there's one thing anyone in NFL circles knows, its that teams don't want any drama. Flores became a 14 year old valley girl, and lost his chance to be a HC. He would have easily won one of the jobs left had he not listened to some BLM dogma.

ESPN is getting to the bottom of it!

ESPN is about as woke as it gets. They report false information all the time on these cherry-picked racial incidents that become nation stories. Hell, they said the guy from Kenosha was "killed" by police when he's still alive to this day.

Talk about misinformation.

Forum List

Back