How About a Family Pride Day?

If Republicans would stop accusing me of being a 'drunk fake Indian' and how we got what we deserved among a shitload of other insults, things might be different.

I didn't accuse you of that, so I don't give a shit what baggage you're carrying. I don't know any Republicans who say anything bad about Indians. I'm guessing they're screwing with you because of the racist stick up your ass

I just wonder what the reaction would be from the left here in the USA if Americans staged such an event?
Do you have a need to have others celebrate your 'lifestyle'
Would that complete you if there was a 'pride day' of your choosing?
How about we just get rid of all this "pride" shit altogether?
I agree ^^^
So then you think the OP has a stupid idea too.

You failed to factor in a big reason for single parents, and that is the death of a spouse.
I haven't failed to factor in anything. There are many reasons that there are single parents, but most single parents are that way because a) they chose that or b) the father or mother abandoned the family. The child whose father or mother died is not as emotionally compromised because he/she knows it was not anybody's choice that he/she doesn't have that parent.

And most single parents whose spouse has died have life insurance or other financial resources that single parents by choice often do not have.

And regardless of ALL the reasons and circumstances in which a child does not have a responsible mother and father in the home, the fact remains that the best and most beneficial situation for the child is a responsible mother and father in the home.

Everybody isn't going to enjoy the ideal circumstances, but a responsible mother and father in the home should be understood and promoted as the ideal by EVERYBODY.

Only an insecure needs to feel pride. I love my family. My Love ends there. No other love including the.....

Do you have a need to have others celebrate your 'lifestyle'
Would that complete you if there was a 'pride day' of your choosing?

I agree ^^^
So then you think the OP has a stupid idea too.
I think anything we do is good to restore an understanding and appreciation of the value not only to the children but to the country as a whole of the traditional nuclear family consisting of a responsible mother and father in the home raising their family.

EXACTLY...YOU WANT STRAIGHT DAY
Nope. I want the country to understand the value of the nuclear family with a responsible mom and dad in the home and how much that benefits not only the children but the country. I don't care if the father or mother or both are gay, if they're living in the home responsibly raising their kids, that is a good thing.

Forum List

Back