How About An Alliance With Russia?

Obama did something. He imposed sanctions that crashed the Russian economy. Trump will be lifting them shortly so Mother Russia can flourish once again... maybe steal some more land.

First of all this alleged "land grab" did NOT start wwiii. It may be used as an excuse by liberals at a later time to start a war but obviously, as of now, it has not.
Secondly Obamas sanctions. Worthless apparently. Damaging to the west certainly. Russia fell into a recession though not as bad as did the west. Their economy fell 2.5%. Compare that to Germany's decline of 14% during the last recession. The EU states that sanctions have cost it 100 billion. Finland claims that its agricultural sector declined by 40% due to sanctions. One American company alone put its sanctions related loss at 1 billion dollars.
And Crimea is now firmly integrated into Russia. Happily it appears.
Good job Obama.
Jesus christ is a WW2 reference.. Hitler annexed austria, we appeased, his aggression continued... world War..
Writers Are My Enemies. I Read Them Just to Spy on Them.

"Appeasement" is the hired histwhorians' narrative. The Allies' ruling class supported Hitler because they thought he would destroy Communism, both in Russia and all over Europe.

I figure this is the plan F for the vile elements of the DNC. Think about it, if we go to war in Syria and ultimately get snarled up in a proxy-war with Russia, whose children are going to be on the ground dying for another nation's benefit? As usual it'll mostly be the right side of the aisle doing all the hard work.
The Right Wants Us to Be Proud to Die Taking a Rich Kid's Place

Your precious princes evaded combat during the Vietnam War, which was waged against the Right's worst class enemies. Next time, we should march those spoiled selfish sissyboys from prep-school graduation right over to the Active-Duty Induction Center. They better put their blueblood where their mouth is, or they must be shamed, shunned, and silenced.

Preppies need to start joining the military and learn how to fight, because the next big war is going to be against them.

The purpose of the Vietnam War was to kill off or take the fight out of the bravest of those born in the working class. Mission accomplished.

Interesting, considering I was 3 years old when the Vietnam War ended, I don't think my "precious princes" avoided shit.

My family however has done a lot for the security of this nation; starting with my German side who fled the Nazi's, sending those able back to kill the bastards. My Grandfather fought the Japs. I was almost born in Germany because my bio-father was stationed over there - ultimately though he was transferred to Alaska where I was born. My Father (step-father, but really the one who raised me) retired a four star general in order to advise the Mayor, then later to run the Alaska Military Youth Academy, and currently, retired a third time retired, to join the Nevada volunteer police. My ex-husband was air force, just like his pops. My current husband f... was in Cuba and Panama.

What has your family done toward the US's economic standing and her national security?

Obama did something. He imposed sanctions that crashed the Russian economy. Trump will be lifting them shortly so Mother Russia can flourish once again... maybe steal some more land.

First of all this alleged "land grab" did NOT start wwiii. It may be used as an excuse by liberals at a later time to start a war but obviously, as of now, it has not.
Secondly Obamas sanctions. Worthless apparently. Damaging to the west certainly. Russia fell into a recession though not as bad as did the west. Their economy fell 2.5%. Compare that to Germany's decline of 14% during the last recession. The EU states that sanctions have cost it 100 billion. Finland claims that its agricultural sector declined by 40% due to sanctions. One American company alone put its sanctions related loss at 1 billion dollars.
Good job Obama.
Jesus christ is a WW2 reference.. Hitler annexed austria, we appeased, his aggression continued... world War..

"Appeasement" is the hired histwhorians' narrative. The Allies' ruling class supported Hitler because they thought he would destroy Communism, both in Russia and all over Europe.
Alliances for a common benefit takes a turn for the worst when one side has different objectives than the other..

how about it ..

upload_2017-4-6_16-23-35.jpeg

Good job Obama.

Alliances for a common benefit takes a turn for the worst when one side has different objectives than the other..

How about an alliance against Islam? Against globabalists? Against Marxists?
One that would work together to roll back ISIS in Syria for instance. Wouldn't be easy of course. The liberal elites and their press allies built ISIS for a reason and they won't give up that easy.

Ukie-leles

Those weapons were created by the Russians; they never belonged to the Ukrainians. When we got kicked out of the Philippines in 1991, did we let the Filipinos have our ships and planes stationed there?

that's not a valid comparison.

A better comparison is when the US Granted the Phillippines independence in 1946, did we let them have military equipment that was there, which we did.

I figure this is the plan F for the vile elements of the DNC. Think about it, if we go to war in Syria and ultimately get snarled up in a proxy-war with Russia, whose children are going to be on the ground dying for another nation's benefit? As usual it'll mostly be the right side of the aisle doing all the hard work.

Your precious princes evaded combat during the Vietnam War, which was waged against the Right's worst class enemies. Next time, we should march those spoiled selfish sissyboys from prep-school graduation right over to the Active-Duty Induction Center. They better put their blueblood where their mouth is, or they must be shamed, shunned, and silenced.

Preppies need to start joining the military and learn how to fight, because the next big war is going to be against them.

The purpose of the Vietnam War was to kill off or take the fight out of the bravest of those born in the working class. Mission accomplished.

My family, however, has done a lot for the security of this nation; starting with my German side who fled the Nazi's, Nazis sending those able back to kill the bastards. My Grandfather fought the Japs. My Father (step-father, but really the one who raised me) retired a four star general in order to advise the Mayor, then later to run the Alaska Military Youth Academy, and currently, retired a third time retired, to join the Nevada volunteer police. My ex-husband was air force, just like his pops. My current husband was in Cuba and Panama.
The Yellow Brick Road to Serfdom

Chickenhawk-lovers get pretty desperate trying to hide their shame.

A noble goal.

Now our ruling class is made of communists.
Ideology Is a Spit Ball Fight at a Prep School

Communists are the spoiled "Born to Rule" sons of Capitalists. These frauds believe that their Daddies' system will fail but don't really oppose it except for that pessimism. During the 60s, why were working-class soldiers sent thousands of miles away to kill Communists while Communist college students were allowed to run wild at home (except at Kent State)? Because they were protected by their Daddies, who also held political power and brought their wayward darlings into the Deep State. That was brought out in the Robert Redford movie, Havana, where the same palace revolution happened in Cuba.

My family, however, has done a lot for the security of this nation; starting with my German side who fled the Nazi's, Nazis sending those able back to kill the bastards. My Grandfather fought the Japs. My Father (step-father, but really the one who raised me) retired a four star general in order to advise the Mayor, then later to run the Alaska Military Youth Academy, and currently, retired a third time retired, to join the Nevada volunteer police. My ex-husband was air force, just like his pops. My current husband was in Cuba and Panama.
The Yellow Brick Road to Serfdom

Chickenhawk-lovers get pretty desperate trying to hide their shame.

... Wut?

While I'm not 'against' going to war if it's necessary, I'm not keen to get in one at this time so calling me a chickenhawk is a bit silly.

I am neither well read nor well educated on the topic of international politics, mainly because one simply cannot believe anything any politician says and only a little of what the mainstream media has to say. But I would be interested in reading the opinions of others on the topic of a close alliance with Russia.

I harbor no personal antipathy for Russia or the Russian people and I quite frankly could never understand why we seem to be at odds with them for so long. What did the Russians ever do to us? I've found there is a lot to admire about the Russian people. They are passionately artistic, especially in the fields of music and dance. They are physically strong and healthy and their history shows them to have survived generations of tragic hardship. So it seems to me that American culture could benefit from absorbing that of the Russian culture.

We are presently witnessing the literal rape of European culture by the passive invasion of extraordinarily aggressive Islamic migrants who represent themselves as asylum-seekers but who have imposed themselves on Europe in an offensively militant manner. Surprisingly the Europeans seem to be passively tolerating the barbaric behavior of these bottom-feeders -- who undoubtedly will be "migrating" from Europe to these United States when their number rises sufficiently. And the longer we wait to take decisive deterrent action the more difficult it will be.

Based on what I've been reading and seeing on tv news it seems that Russia is beginning to be similarly affected by the expansion of migrating Islamic "refugees," which consists mainly of military-age males unaccompanied by and unburdened with wives and children. It is increasingly clear that we have this rather menacing circumstance in common with Russia, so what is the reason for the current re-emergence of Cold-War era hostility toward that nation, its people and its leader? It seem unquestionably obvious that the opposite situation would be to our mutual advantage.

Again, I am interested in knowing how others feel about this situation.

Not in the cards. Global War is on the way.

I am neither well read nor well educated on the topic of international politics, mainly because one simply cannot believe anything any politician says and only a little of what the mainstream media has to say. But I would be interested in reading the opinions of others on the topic of a close alliance with Russia.

I harbor no personal antipathy for Russia or the Russian people and I quite frankly could never understand why we seem to be at odds with them for so long. What did the Russians ever do to us? I've found there is a lot to admire about the Russian people. They are passionately artistic, especially in the fields of music and dance. They are physically strong and healthy and their history shows them to have survived generations of tragic hardship. So it seems to me that American culture could benefit from absorbing that of the Russian culture.

We are presently witnessing the literal rape of European culture by the passive invasion of extraordinarily aggressive Islamic migrants who represent themselves as asylum-seekers but who have imposed themselves on Europe in an offensively militant manner. Surprisingly the Europeans seem to be passively tolerating the barbaric behavior of these bottom-feeders -- who undoubtedly will be "migrating" from Europe to these United States when their number rises sufficiently. And the longer we wait to take decisive deterrent action the more difficult it will be.

Based on what I've been reading and seeing on tv news it seems that Russia is beginning to be similarly affected by the expansion of migrating Islamic "refugees," which consists mainly of military-age males unaccompanied by and unburdened with wives and children. It is increasingly clear that we have this rather menacing circumstance in common with Russia, so what is the reason for the current re-emergence of Cold-War era hostility toward that nation, its people and its leader? It seem unquestionably obvious that the opposite situation would be to our mutual advantage.

Wow. I hope you're wrong.

Wow. I hope you're wrong.

I WANT to be wrong.

Forum List

Back