How About An Alliance With Russia?

I figure this is the plan F for the vile elements of the DNC. Think about it, if we go to war in Syria and ultimately get snarled up in a proxy-war with Russia, who's children are going to be on the ground dying for another nations benefit? As usual it'll mostly be the right side of the aisle doing all the hard work.

Almost like the world has gone to war, except for the any military forces deployed. Or fighting. Or declarations of war.

Soooooo, exactly NOT like the world has gone to war.
I was referring to world wars that have been started by land grabs which have resulted in the existing international laws against such aggressions.

So, such actions are a "no no" according to international law.

So, Putin didn't care about international law.

Now what? Is the UN going to do something?

Cause I'm not up for WWIII. Are you?
Obama did something. He imposed sanctions that crashed the Russian economy. Trump will be lifting them shortly so Mother Russia can flourish once again... maybe steal some more land.

Economic sanctions is what led to Pearl Harbor.
And appeasing land grabbers leads to world War. That's why putin is a huge threat to global balance.

Actually, both can lead to world war.

Appeasing Hitler encouraged him. Sanctioning Japan made them desperate and more aggressive.

If you are going to try to learn from history, you can't just look at the one example that is useful to you to support your agenda right now.

Putin is neither Hitler or Tojo. Stop panic mongering.

Obama did something. He imposed sanctions that crashed the Russian economy. Trump will be lifting them shortly so Mother Russia can flourish once again... maybe steal some more land.

First of all this alleged "land grab" did NOT start wwiii. It may be used as an excuse by liberals at a later time to start a war but obviously, as of now, it has not.
Secondly Obamas sanctions. Worthless apparently. Damaging to the west certainly. Russia fell into a recession though not as bad as did the west. Their economy fell 2.5%. Compare that to Germany's decline of 14% during the last recession. The EU states that sanctions have cost it 100 billion. Finland claims that its agricultural sector declined by 40% due to sanctions. One American company alone put its sanctions related loss at 1 billion dollars.
And Crimea is now firmly integrated into Russia. Happily it appears.
Good job Obama.

First of all this alleged "land grab" did NOT start wwiii. It may be used as an excuse by liberals at a later time to start a war but obviously, as of now, it has not.
Secondly Obamas sanctions. Worthless apparently. Damaging to the west certainly. Russia fell into a recession though not as bad as did the west. Their economy fell 2.5%. Compare that to Germany's decline of 14% during the last recession. The EU states that sanctions have cost it 100 billion. Finland claims that its agricultural sector declined by 40% due to sanctions. One American company alone put its sanctions related loss at 1 billion dollars.
Good job Obama.
Jesus christ is a WW2 reference.. Hitler annexed austria, we appeased, his aggression continued... world War..

Good job Obama.
Jesus christ is a WW2 reference.. Hitler annexed austria, we appeased, his aggression continued... world War..

No. Appeasing Hitler didn't start WWII. And it wasnt Austria though I know what you meant.

Good job Obama.

No. Appeasing Hitler didn't start WWII. And it wasnt Austria though I know what you meant.
Germany certainly annexed austria in 1938. It was not a direct cause but a factor in the building tensions.

I am neither well read nor well educated on the topic of international politics, mainly because one simply cannot believe anything any politician says and only a little of what the mainstream media has to say. But I would be interested in reading the opinions of others on the topic of a close alliance with Russia.

I harbor no personal antipathy for Russia or the Russian people and I quite frankly could never understand why we seem to be at odds with them for so long. What did the Russians ever do to us? I've found there is a lot to admire about the Russian people. They are passionately artistic, especially in the fields of music and dance. They are physically strong and healthy and their history shows them to have survived generations of tragic hardship. So it seems to me that American culture could benefit from absorbing that of the Russian culture.

We are presently witnessing the literal rape of European culture by the passive invasion of extraordinarily aggressive Islamic migrants who represent themselves as asylum-seekers but who have imposed themselves on Europe in an offensively militant manner. Surprisingly the Europeans seem to be passively tolerating the barbaric behavior of these bottom-feeders -- who undoubtedly will be "migrating" from Europe to these United States when their number rises sufficiently. And the longer we wait to take decisive deterrent action the more difficult it will be.

Based on what I've been reading and seeing on tv news it seems that Russia is beginning to be similarly affected by the expansion of migrating Islamic "refugees," which consists mainly of military-age males unaccompanied by and unburdened with wives and children. It is increasingly clear that we have this rather menacing circumstance in common with Russia, so what is the reason for the current re-emergence of Cold-War era hostility toward that nation, its people and its leader? It seem unquestionably obvious that the opposite situation would be to our mutual advantage.

Again, I am interested in knowing how others feel about this situation.
Pick up a cold war history book..
Putin is a threat to democracy world wide. No alliance.

*yawn*

putin russia putin russia putin russia.........

don't you ever get tired with the same old mantra????:cuckoo:

I am neither well read nor well educated on the topic of international politics, mainly because one simply cannot believe anything any politician says and only a little of what the mainstream media has to say. But I would be interested in reading the opinions of others on the topic of a close alliance with Russia.

I harbor no personal antipathy for Russia or the Russian people and I quite frankly could never understand why we seem to be at odds with them for so long. What did the Russians ever do to us? I've found there is a lot to admire about the Russian people. They are passionately artistic, especially in the fields of music and dance. They are physically strong and healthy and their history shows them to have survived generations of tragic hardship. So it seems to me that American culture could benefit from absorbing that of the Russian culture.

We are presently witnessing the literal rape of European culture by the passive invasion of extraordinarily aggressive Islamic migrants who represent themselves as asylum-seekers but who have imposed themselves on Europe in an offensively militant manner. Surprisingly the Europeans seem to be passively tolerating the barbaric behavior of these bottom-feeders -- who undoubtedly will be "migrating" from Europe to these United States when their number rises sufficiently. And the longer we wait to take decisive deterrent action the more difficult it will be.

Based on what I've been reading and seeing on tv news it seems that Russia is beginning to be similarly affected by the expansion of migrating Islamic "refugees," which consists mainly of military-age males unaccompanied by and unburdened with wives and children. It is increasingly clear that we have this rather menacing circumstance in common with Russia, so what is the reason for the current re-emergence of Cold-War era hostility toward that nation, its people and its leader? It seem unquestionably obvious that the opposite situation would be to our mutual advantage.

*yawn*

why was it just fine for Obama and his bitch to collude with "The Iranians" but god forbid Trump cant make contact with Putin? Like Barry and Hillary did?

*yawn*

why was it just fine for Obama and his bitch to collude with "The Iranians" but god forbid Trump cant make contact with Putin? Like Barry and Hillary did?

Because the motto of the Left is "Do as I say and not as I do".

In other words hypocrites.

Putin/Russia/Trump is all the looney left can come up with since their hero Hillary was soundly defeated in the last election.

The Dem party is in total disarray and their leadership is almost non existent. ...... :cool:

Putin/Russia/Trump is all the looney left can come up with since their hero Hillary was soundly defeated in the last election.

The Dem party is in total disarray and their leadership is almost non existent. ...... :cool:

Exactly.

They have been sounding like a broken record since President Trump won the election! ;) :thup:

Exactly.

They have been sounding like a broken record since President Trump won the election! ;) :thup:
The Democratic Party resemble a field of 642 chickens with their heads missing

Exactly.

what wrong with Russia anyway! they are the best drivers in the world! have u see the videos on u-tube?

I find it interesting that after years and years of being told we never should have gone into the ME, the left has about-faced in the span of a day to push for us to go back into the ME...

*yawn*

Consider the fate of their previous mantra...."Not on his best day could Trump be president!"
In their denial they had to find a new mantra that wouldn't humiliate them for the old one.

The Cold War was real and based on soviet actions and intentions.

The Cold War is over, and the Soviet Union is gone.

Putin is NOT a threat to anyone not on his borders.

There is not reason to NOT have good relations with Russia, even an alliance.
then why is putin still snatching land that doesn't belong to him?

I assume that that is a reference to the Crimea?

Answer: I don't care.
Don't Cosset the Cossacks

The Ukraine didn't fight for its independence, so it has no right to it. It was never a country before, and it won't be one much longer. The whining parasites are nothing but a colony of NYETO. Its flag tells it all: "Being Yellow Gives Us the Blues." Its "coat of arms" looks like a tennis racket.

Let Ukraine be a warning on three fronts sage.
(1) After the USSR fell Ukraine had the third largest nuclear arsenal in the world (though C&C was problematic ). The US talked them into disarming in return for assurances they would be protected. Suckers.
(2) Ukraine is barely a viable state thanks to Russification. Similar to the Islamization of Europe and the US going on today. Immigrants are invaders. The Ukrainians have to deal with the fact that 40% of their population are ethnic Russians and Russian speakers.
(3) when you allow globalists into your country to serve their agenda using your people you suffer for it. Euromaiden was a creation of American liberals. Once they had fomented rebellion against the elected president of Ukraine they went home. John Kerry and Obama sleep snug in their mansions while Ukrainians fight their war.

I was quite shocked when the Ukrainians gave up nuclear weapons for promises of peace.
Ukie-leles

Those weapons were created by the Russians; they never belonged to the Ukrainians. When we got kicked out of the Philippines in 1991, did we let the Filipinos have our ships and planes stationed there?

Ukraine shouldn't have to fight off foreign invaders trying to snatch their land. It's almost like the world has already gone to war and decided those types of actions are a NO NO!

Almost like the world has gone to war, except for the any military forces deployed. Or fighting. Or declarations of war.

Soooooo, exactly NOT like the world has gone to war.
I was referring to world wars that have been started by land grabs which have resulted in the existing international laws against such aggressions.

So, such actions are a "no no" according to international law.

So, Putin didn't care about international law.

Now what? Is the UN going to do something?

Cause I'm not up for WWIII. Are you?

Economic sanctions is what led to Pearl Harbor.
Big-Oil Occupied Government

Which is why, even by international law but especially by common sense, we had a perfect right to seize Arab oilfields in retaliation for the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo. Nixon wanted to, but was forced to back down by the "American" petrocracy, which could piggyback off obscene profit margins (1,000+%) and blame foreigners for it.

Wrecking the economy because of that slavishness to billionaires is the real reason Nixon eventually had to resign, because the American people will never allow a popular President to be threatened by partisan politics. An experienced political analyst, Hans Morgenthau, let slip the rare True News that Nixon's economy would cause his downfall, but that it would be blamed on Watergate. Later, the jurinalist janitors did it again, blaming Ford's loss to Mr. Peanuthead on the pardon Ford gave to Nixon.

I figure this is the plan F for the vile elements of the DNC. Think about it, if we go to war in Syria and ultimately get snarled up in a proxy-war with Russia, whose children are going to be on the ground dying for another nation's benefit? As usual it'll mostly be the right side of the aisle doing all the hard work.
The Right Wants Us to Be Proud to Die Taking a Rich Kid's Place

Your precious princes evaded combat during the Vietnam War, which was waged against the Right's worst class enemies. Next time, we should march those spoiled selfish sissyboys from prep-school graduation right over to the Active-Duty Induction Center. They better put their blueblood where their mouth is, or they must be shamed, shunned, and silenced.

Preppies need to start joining the military and learn how to fight, because the next big war is going to be against them.

The purpose of the Vietnam War was to kill off or take the fight out of the bravest of those born in the working class. Mission accomplished.

Forum List

Back