How am I am threat to Democracy?

And they started hacking hillary's and Democrats emails 2 hours after trump told them to. The Russians certainly didn't want any help from trump and his band of morons.
You really think Trump actually, on live TV, in front of all of America, and the whole world, and seriously initiated Russia to start hacking his political opponent?

By the way, it wasn't a "hack" it was a phasing attempt.

Also:

Mueller’s 448-page report says Russia sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, but that the Trump campaign did not coordinate with Moscow as part of its election interference efforts.

It's more likely that trump said it as a joke, and the Russians just went along with it. I know, I know, that's not going to stop dems from believing that trump was literally telling Russia, on live TV, to hack his opponents......

They aren't anti republican, they are anti the baloney and misinformation that the GOP propaganda machine puts out. Murdoch is a scumbag as big as trump
Vox and salon are anti republican. Every story they publish is negative toward the right. You conflate it by calling it "baloney", but it is what it is, anti republican opinion. Your lefty sites are just as biased as any other. MSnbc included.

Ok, how is that relevant? What about the rest of what I said. Even the Mueller Report said Trump had no part in the hacking.
How is it relevant?

Trump's campaign repeated meetings with Russian officials coincide excellently with Russian intel hacking the DNC.

The report said there was no evidence. If Mueller and the investigators could have deposed the Russians they indicted....but they couldn't.

Anyway...

Trump campaign officials meet repeatedly with Russian officials. Fact.
Russian intel hacks the DNC. Fact.

Your announcement earlier was a lie. Fact.

Did she claim, after she "conceded" that Trump was an illegitimate president?..

She's an election denier.
Not even close. One could say that the Trumpybear's use of the Russian aid, while not illegal, was not in accordance with accepted US political standards, and made illegitimate by that standard. Not by law of course. He was never impeached for using the fruit from the poisoned tree.......

Not even close. One could say that the Trumpybear's use of the Russian aid, while not illegal, was not in accordance with accepted US political standards, and made illegitimate by that standard. Not by law of course. He was never impeached for using the fruit from the poisoned tree.......
Zero proof of Russian “aid”. Another lie from a leftist and you’re off topic.

How is it relevant?

Trump's campaign repeated meetings with Russian officials coincide excellently with Russian intel hacking the DNC.

The report said there was no evidence. If Mueller and the investigators could have deposed the Russians they indicted....but they couldn't.

Anyway...

Trump campaign officials meet repeatedly with Russian officials. Fact.
Russian intel hacks the DNC. Fact.

Your announcement earlier was a lie. Fact.
But, in all that, there STILL isn't any evidence that any collusion took place, only your assumption.

We don't know what they met about. It could have been about trumps business ties to Russia. Also, it's not uncommon for presidential candidates to meet with foreign dignitaries, is it?

But, in all that, there STILL isn't any evidence that any collusion took place, only your assumption.

We don't know what they met about. It could have been about trumps business ties to Russia. Also, it's not uncommon for presidential candidates to meet with foreign dignitaries, is it?

Collusion has already been proven except that Collusion isn't a criminal crime. You MAGAts lost, get over it and allow the rest of us to rebuild the mess you left.

What was Trump supposed to do? It's not one he could have somehow stopped Russia from doing what they did.

And again, let's not forget the whole steele dossier thing. Had that not been blown wide open, who knows if Hillary would have used it, after all, she helped fund it.

Collusion has already been proven except that Collusion isn't a criminal crime. You MAGAts lost, get over it and allow the rest of us to rebuild the mess you left.

Mueller apparently said they couldn't find collusion.

The Senate report stated that Manafort shared schedules.

You're have to be incredibly naive to believe that Trump's campaign manager was discussing hotels and golf courses.

The Senate report stated that Manafort shared schedules.

You're have to be incredibly naive to believe that Trump's campaign manager was discussing hotels and golf courses.
And you'd have to be incredibly assumptive to believe they were conspiring to influence an election.

We don't know what those meetings were about. Unless you can show someone at those meetings actually working toward influencing, it's all just speculation. You can't just say "well, I think they were colluding, so that's the truth".

Again, Mueller Report found no collusion.

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
Nobody NEEDS to “explain “ a damn thing to you

Vox and salon are anti republican. Every story they publish is negative toward the right. You conflate it by calling it "baloney", but it is what it is, anti republican opinion. Your lefty sites are just as biased as any other. MSnbc included.
So WHO do YOU listen to?

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.

Because you can't tell the truth from the lies, and continue to vote for a party which tried to overthrow the elected government.

You ask for no morality or accountability from your candidates. Trump broke the law endlessly, and YOU don't care.

Forum List

Back