How am I am threat to Democracy?

You're making claims YOU can't back up.

Based on something Zuckertwit said to you.

And he was most likely lying.
Which claim did I make that you think I can’t back up? Please post my quote as your paraphrase is certain to be wrong

Zero proof there was any impact from those FB posts. Zero. Especially since 99% of mainstream media buried Trump and promoted HRC. Keep giving me laughing emojis. That’s all you got, old hag.
bs, troll lol. Everybody made money off of controversy over hillary's emails and it cost the election, especially GOP idiot James Comey bringing it up again 10 days before the election for no good reason at all. All total garbage.

Collusion "coordination", same thing. Point is, no evidence was found that Trump coordinated or colluded with Russia.

He never asked Russia to hack anything, he, in jest said "Russia, if you're listening..." etc. Do you really think he's going to go on live TV and actually seriously ask another country to interfere with our elections? Trump was being boisterous, as he often is.
And they started hacking hillary's and Democrats emails 2 hours after trump told them to. The Russians certainly didn't want any help from trump and his band of morons.

Seriously? If you have a news organization who's every story is anti republican, and pro democrat....that should give you a clue.

And no, they are not journalism, they are opinion. Journalism isn't biased.
They aren't anti republican, they are anti the baloney and misinformation that the GOP propaganda machine puts out. Murdoch is a scumbag as big as trump

That’s what we got. And it has nothing todo with this discussion and your lies
We've already established that you're a congenital liar.

It's who you are, it's what you do.

Every word out of your mouth is a LIE.

It is SUFFICIENT that you leave town. Which you will do. Tonight

Azog….You are no longer a threat to democracy.

DE6FB84C-2F62-4485-A074-96A5AE463462.jpeg

The dossier was never released until January after the election by God knows who. And it has not been disproved period or approved for that matter it can't be
Doesn't matter, it doesn't change the fact that Hillary was involved with trying to push it.

If your argument is that it doesn't matter because it never materialized then Trump asking zelensky to investigate Biden doesn't matter, because the investigation never materialized.

Forum List

Back