How AMERICAN CAPITALISM can help us address at least two major issues

Sure they would. Not everyone in the entire country makes crap for people to buy.

People would repair something rather than just throw it away. People would still use services.

You'll note I didn't say people shouldn't spend any money for a year I just said don't buy new crap.
I hope you never find out how mistaken you are

If you want to slap a big tariff on chinese products I’m with you there

But boycotting American made products hurts everyone

There's the real problem, right there. Americans have become pampered, insecure whiners who are afraid they'll actually have to work for a living if competing with brown people.
the give aways work. Demofks win that battle almost every day.

I hope you never find out how mistaken you are

If you want to slap a big tariff on chinese products I’m with you there

But boycotting American made products hurts everyone
Not boycotting just not buying stuff unless it's necessary.

Americans but shit and throw it out buy shit and throw it out rinse and repeat. It's a silly and wasteful thing to do.

Tariffs are never a good idea

Well, here ya go. Exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. I've been saying this here for years.

This is how we (a) tell China to go fuck themselves, (b) bring jobs back to the Americas, (c) keep our adversaries like Russia and China from further inroads in South America, and (d) give Mexico (and South America) jobs that we're not filling and that they desperately need, so that they're not streaming towards our border.

Peter Zeihan is a geopolitical consultant.

This is pretty much happening already in software. Half my programming team is from Argentina. It used to be Indians and SE Asians, but South America is really on the rise.

Not boycotting just not buying stuff unless it's necessary.

Americans but shit and throw it out buy shit and throw it out rinse and repeat. It's a silly and wasteful thing to do.

Tariffs are never a good idea
fk they aren't, would bring jobs back immediately like what was happening with Trump.

welfare, all the free wuhan money! You don't know about those programs? the giveaways? It's why there are 10 million openings in jobs.

The younguns don't want to work if they can receive money for shitting on their toilets.

fk they aren't, would bring jobs back immediately like what was happening with Trump.
In the long run, tariffs are pretty-much always a net negative for the country issuing them. But they make for nice political favors for various interested groups. So, they'll keep popping up.

welfare, all the free wuhan money! You don't know about those programs? the giveaways? It's why there are 10 million openings in jobs.

The younguns don't want to work if they can receive money for shitting on their toilets.
I see.

In the long run, tariffs are pretty-much always a net negative for the country issuing them. But they make for nice political favors for various interested groups. So, they'll keep popping up.
That’s untrue

There's the real problem, right there. Americans have become pampered, insecure whiners who are afraid they'll actually have to work for a living if competing with brown people.
Good, real American’s have pride and standards…they expect things from employers, they are motivated by cash, conditions and a vision of their future…Modern day 21st century brown slaves can’t give two-shits about the aforementioned...If Democrats weren’t recruiting/importing brown slaves wouldn’t employers be forced to pay more and improve condidtions?
If a hotel maid had to be paid $28 per hour what would a journeyman drywall hanger need to be paid?
I thought you were proponents of higher wages paid for menial labor?

Buy used then.

Why is encouraging people to spend every cent they make good for the country?
Maybe half are spending more than they make

And no, its not good

But it makes a difference where the money goes after spending it

It should not go to china where our enemies use it against us

Maybe half are spending more than they make

And no, its not good

But it makes a difference where the money goes after spending it

It should not go to china where our enemies use it against us
How about not spending it and investing it instead?

Oh right you think that will crash the economy.

I guess I'm doing my best to crash the economy by not participating in rampant consumerism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back