How are we going to stop the liberal war on free speech and conservative voices?

First of all, this current crop of Democrats aren't "liberals". Real liberals believe in the Constitution and free speech. These miscreants that have taken over a great political party are fascists.

The problem is they don't say that out front, they claim to be an open public space, AND they give some lip service to free speech.
The problem is only one side is gunning for that ass, and you stick to your "principles" as they measure out the rope for your hanging party.
Sorry, you aren't on their side, you are worse. You are an ignorant idiot.
There is ample precedent for government to say places like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are part of a new digital commons, and thus must be beholden to the 1st amendment. Not government censors, not government content checkers, just that the 1st amendment applies and if a private citizen feels their 1st amendment rights have been violated they have recourse against such providers of the new digital commons.

You should stop blaming the Left and the government. That's whining and being a snowflake.

It's RIGHTWINGERS who are feeding cash into the Left money machine every day
It's RIGHTWINGERS who are doing nothing and remaining silent while the Left organizes and hits the streets in numbers

The Right does not seem to care what happens to them....while the Left is kicking ass and taking no prisoners

Being a snowflake means I want to silence someone else or not hear them at all, and if I do I "melt"

That isn't the case here.

If Facebook wants to say it has become a progressive only platform, LET THEM SAY IT. If they want to continue to say they are an open space, we have a method of making them stick to it, i.e. creating the concept of a digital commons. Privately run but under the mandate of the 1st amendment.

FoxNews continues to say it is "Fair and Balanced", should the Govt force them to live up to that bullshit motto?

No. That's the market's job.

How are we going to stop the liberal war on free speech and conservative voices?

oh, thats easy ....

the same way liberals stopped the conservatives free speech war on Obamas birth certificate and Clinton-Benghazi.

so deal with it bitches :badgrin:

From colleges to YouTube and now Diamond & Silk on Facebook.
Facebook to Diamond and Silk: Your content, brand ‘dangerous to the community’

Two conservative black women being targeted as a "danger to the community"

Seriously? Gtfo with this stupidity. They only thing they are a danger to is your oppression of conservative voices.

This shit has to be put to bed. Further segmenting our society & suppressing their voice is not the way you win a political debate.
Challenge them, argue with them, present them with an opposing view but to just outright silence them?

Just proves to me that the left are increasingly alarmed that their grasp on the media & their ability to force the conversation in a certain direction are under threat. They are clearly scared to death of free speech.

Why is it the partisans cannot grasp that free speech is a function of the Govt, not of private companies.

If that is true then so is freedom of religion. So why did the bridal shop owners in Pennsylvania not get the same consideration from people on the left?

Because the people on the left are no better than the people on the right. The zealots from both sides are just mirror images of themselves

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This fails as a straw man fallacy, just another rightwing lie.
There is no war on free speech.
And liberals have been long time defenders of free speech and expression.

Sure...you mean like at UCLA and other Liberal "Higher learning Institutions" ?

lmao
you're an idiot for saying what you just said
Majority of Republicans say college is bad for America Pew Research
I pretty much agree. Most colleges today aren't teaching. They're recruiting fascist activists.

Seriously? Gtfo with this stupidity. They only thing they are a danger to is your oppression of conservative voices.

This shit has to be put to bed. Further segmenting our society & suppressing their voice is not the way you win a political debate.
Challenge them, argue with them, present them with an opposing view but to just outright silence them?

Just proves to me that the left are increasingly alarmed that their grasp on the media & their ability to force the conversation in a certain direction are under threat. They are clearly scared to death of free speech.

Trump's Octocber Surprise will include showing how Google (YouTube) and Facebook were working with the Obama Administration. It's American Fascism

First of all, this current crop of Democrats aren't "liberals". Real liberals believe in the Constitution and free speech. These miscreants that have taken over a great political party are fascists.

There is some truth to this.
I do know old school liberals who feel the radical left is out of control.

Noone, including myself, should ever infer that an entire class is at fault.
I think the actual number of people on the Radical Left Freight Train to hell is a lot smaller than the media pumps it up to be.
But they are very vocal and backed by very powerful and deep pockets

Why is it the partisans cannot grasp that free speech is a function of the Govt, not of private companies.

If that is true then so is freedom of religion. So why did the bridal shop owners in Pennsylvania not get the same consideration from people on the left?

Because the people on the left are no better than the people on the right. The zealots from both sides are just mirror images of themselves

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Hmm, yea, let's examine that.

The radicals on the left say leave the gays alone. They are human beings and deserve what the constitution guarantees.

The radicals on the right say kill the gays for no other reason than they are gay.

No, I don't think radicals on both sides are the same.

If conservatives can find anybody in their ranks who didn’t refuse higher education and knowledge because both are “too liberal,” I’m sure they can easily create a competitor. Buuut I doubt they have anybody like that. They’re still hoping robots forget how to bang on rocks so they can get their coal jobs back.

Right, that's why liberals are so dominant on talk radio.

Come on, first off talk radio is for the elderly.

Secondly, I don't see conservatives applying this new 'free speech' right that forces companies like facebook to be a platform for every fucking crazy idea to apply to talk radio.

Conservatives don't want the government forcing anything of the sort, in either direction. Partisans do.

Conservatives want people to be free to express themselves, right or wrong, stupid or smart. Partisans want to control expression.

Conservatives fight efforts to give the government more control. Partisans want more control for their pet causes.

There is some truth to this.
I do know old school liberals who feel the radical left is out of control.

Noone, including myself, should ever infer that an entire class is at fault.
I think the actual number of people on the Radical Left Freight Train to hell is a lot smaller than the media pumps it up to be.
But they are very vocal and backed by very powerful and deep pockets
Oh that radical left. The nerve of them.

Wanting healthcare for children
Healthcare for the middle class
Equal pay for equal work
Diversity
A living wage

Such scary people. No wonder they terrify right wingers.

Trump's Octocber Surprise will include showing how Google (YouTube) and Facebook were working with the Obama Administration. It's American Fascism

Did you just make this up or can you provide a link to a source for this tidbit?

It's coming.

Trump didn't become a billionaire by letting people walk all over him. He's got something along the lines of the Corleone Baptism: it's going to be brutal and all-inclusive

If conservatives can find anybody in their ranks who didn’t refuse higher education and knowledge because both are “too liberal,” I’m sure they can easily create a competitor. Buuut I doubt they have anybody like that. They’re still hoping robots forget how to bang on rocks so they can get their coal jobs back.

Yes conservatives need to have propaganda shouted at them constantly in order to reinforce their fucked up beliefs. That’s why Fox News is so popular too.

Do I need to start naming the media outlets that liberals turn to in order to regain their warm and fuzzies when they accidentally remember Trump beat Hillary?

The radicals on the left say leave the gays alone. They are human beings and deserve what the constitution guarantees.
The radicals on the right say kill the gays for no other reason than they are gay.

Do you realize that a lot of things you say indict yourself as a completely biased idiot? (sry, but you must not see it)

Radicals on the Left call for Trumps death (Snoop Dogg, Kathy Griffith)
Radicals on the Left attack people on college campuses.

There are violent Radicals on BOTH sides.

You're about as biased an imbecile as I;ve seen on this forum. According to you...the Left can do NO wrong....
even as the bloody knife is pulled out of the chest

:rolleyes:

Come on, first off talk radio is for the elderly.

Secondly, I don't see conservatives applying this new 'free speech' right that forces companies like facebook to be a platform for every fucking crazy idea to apply to talk radio.

Conservatives don't want the government forcing anything of the sort, in either direction. Partisans do.

Conservatives want people to be free to express themselves, right or wrong, stupid or smart. Partisans want to control expression.

Conservatives fight efforts to give the government more control. Partisans want more control for their pet causes.
You said: Conservatives want people to be free to express themselves, right or wrong, stupid or smart. Partisans want to control expression.

Go buy a gay wedding cake and put that to the test.

giphy.gif

It's coming.
Trump didn't become a billionaire by letting people walk all over him. He's got something along the lines of the Corleone Baptism: it's going to be brutal and all-inclusive

I hope you're right.....but there's a saying...."You can't beat City Hall" (in this case,referring to the Radical and powerful Left elitist class controlling Mueller etc)

Typical Trumpette. Is sooooooooooo afraid he might lose his "right" to spew bigoted hate speech.

You dipsticks want to freedom top spew your bullshit but those opposing must STFU.

Do you realize that a lot of things you say indict yourself as a completely biased idiot? (sry, but you must not see it)

Radicals on the Left call for Trumps death (Snoop Dogg, Kathy Griffith)
Radicals on the Left attack people on college campuses.

There are violent Radicals on BOTH sides.

You're about as biased an imbecile as I;ve seen on this forum. According to you...the Left can do NO wrong....
even as the bloody knife is pulled out of the chest

:rolleyes:
Trump calls Mexicans rapists.
He tells the police to rough up people arrested.
He calls the nationwide murder of unarmed blacks a "local" thing.
He said 80% of immigrant women have been raped.

Those people are responding to a monster. How can they be called radical?
Perhaps if Trump said those things about you, you wouldn't find him so magnificent.

It's coming.

I hope you're right.....but there's a saying...."You can't beat City Hall" (in this case,referring to the Radical and powerful Left elitist class controlling Mueller etc)
Mueller, a Republican, appointed by Republicans yet controlled by Democrats.

Do you realize how fucking stupid your post is?

Forum List

Back