How Atheists Destroyed the World

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Reading the Book of Jasher, I see the similarities of today in which Jesus Warned, "as it was in the Days of Noah, so shall it be when the son of Man Comes."

And all the sons of men that were left upon the earth, became exhausted through evil on account of the rain, for the waters were coming more violently upon the earth, and the animals and beasts were still surrounding the ark.

17 And the sons of men assembled together, about seven hundred thousand men and women, and they came unto Noah to the ark.

18 And they called to Noah, saying, Open for us that we may come to thee in the ark--and wherefore shall we die?

19 And Noah, with a loud voice, answered them from the ark, saying, Have you not all rebelled against the Lord, and said that he does not exist? and therefore the Lord brought upon you this evil, to destroy and cut you off from the face of the earth.

20 Is not this the thing that I spoke to you of one hundred and twenty years back, and you would not hearken to the voice of the Lord, and now do you desire to live upon earth?

1. When Jesus comes back on a white horse, shouldn't they have noted that it was a white Mustang, convertible..I mean,, since it was God telling this guy the coming events, surely he would have know what people use for transportation at this day and age....But yet it is written like they expected it to happen before the horse was not used primarily as transportation.....

Last edited:
I have to say, the world 'destroyed' looks exactly like it did yesterday. And they apparently have some great college football in the destroyed world which I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday.

Thank you Atheists!

1. When Jesus comes back on a white horse, shouldn't they have noted that is was a white Mustang, convertible..I mean since it was God telling this guy the coming events, surely he would have know what people use for transportation at this day and age....But yet it is written like they expected it to happen before the horse was not used primarily as transportation.....

Yeah, and how about that verse, "They shall beat their swords into plows, and their spears into pruning-hooks." Why doesn't the verse say "rifles, bombs and grenades." Shouldn't god have known what we use for weapons nowadays?

1. When Jesus comes back on a white horse, shouldn't they have noted that is was a white Mustang, convertible..I mean since it was God telling this guy the coming events, surely he would have know what people use for transportation at this day and age....But yet it is written like they expected it to happen before the horse was not used primarily as transportation.....

Yeah, and how about that verse, "They shall beat their swords into plows, and their spears into pruning-hooks." Why doesn't the verse say "rifles, bombs and grenades." Shouldn't god have known what we use for weapons nowadays?
You would think so, since he knows the events of all of humans...

A few examples a little more down to earth of the objects of the more designing and ambitious among us:

Such as the slow erosion of the Roman Republic - its constitution and enumerated powers, the rights of citizens, the slowing territorial expansion - and the gradual rise of the empire and the Caesar dynasty.

Or the forfeiture of church control by the laity to the papacy and theocratic governments after Theodosius I and the institution of Christianity as Rome's state religion.

Or the activism of the social Darwinists, the Populist movement, Frederick Douglass, and the like until the United States government institutionalized progressivism.

The aggressive nature of prerogative and the collective always overcomes the unassuming nature of individualism, and the regimentation impedes freedom and progress.

Last edited:
And this thread reveals WHY these Atheist's children will be worshipping Allah.

They're already at the door. You've squandered your freedom so you'll soon lose it.

go-to-hell-quotes-2.jpg

Reading the Book of Jasher, I see the similarities of today in which Jesus Warned, "as it was in the Days of Noah, so shall it be when the son of Man Comes."

And all the sons of men that were left upon the earth, became exhausted through evil on account of the rain, for the waters were coming more violently upon the earth, and the animals and beasts were still surrounding the ark.

17 And the sons of men assembled together, about seven hundred thousand men and women, and they came unto Noah to the ark.

18 And they called to Noah, saying, Open for us that we may come to thee in the ark--and wherefore shall we die?

19 And Noah, with a loud voice, answered them from the ark, saying, Have you not all rebelled against the Lord, and said that he does not exist? and therefore the Lord brought upon you this evil, to destroy and cut you off from the face of the earth.

20 Is not this the thing that I spoke to you of one hundred and twenty years back, and you would not hearken to the voice of the Lord, and now do you desire to live upon earth?
1) The Book of Jasher isn't part of the canonized Bible. If you want to bring in non-canonized Bible books, why not the Gnostic Bible?

2) I think you were misinterpreting Matthew 24:37-39. Is God all-loving, all-knowing and all-merciful or not, in your opinion?

"How Atheists Destroyed the World"

I think I saw that movie. About 1953, starring Gene Barry and Ann Robinson. It was all about these atheist Martians who invaded and burned down the cities and stuff, except that when they attacked a church, god gave them all a bad cold and they died, not having remembered to bring nasal spray with them from Mars.

1) The Book of Jasher isn't part of the canonized Bible. If you want to bring in non-canonized Bible books, why not the Gnostic Bible?

2) I think you were misinterpreting Matthew 24:37-39. Is God all-loving, all-knowing and all-merciful or not, in your opinion?
You accept the Bible? But then you deny the Great Flood? Apparently you pick and choose what parts of the Bible you accept and REJECT.

You accept the Bible? But then you deny the Great Flood? Apparently you pick and choose what parts of the Bible you accept and REJECT.
Typical of the modern "buffet" Christian. Now a days most just pick and choose which parts to follow, which parts to believe; and then go on tirades trying to explain why the way that they do it, is the "correct" way. Lol...

Are you deliberately misreading my post or are you just fucking stupid? Where in the Bible is the Book of Jasher? Mine doesn't have it. Neither does this one: OFFICIAL KING JAMES BIBLE ONLINE: AUTHORIZED KING JAMES VERSION (KJV)

Take your own advice: Apparently you pick and choose what parts of the Bible you accept and REJECT

Typical of the modern "buffet" Christian. Now a days most just pick and choose which parts to follow, which parts to believe; and then go on tirades trying to explain why the way that they do it, is the "correct" way. Lol...
Buffet? Does your Bible have the Book of Jasher in it? Try to be honest in your answer.

Forum List

Back