How Bad Is Biden's 'Forced Transition' Energy Crisis? NY / NE Already Rationing Fuel Oil

and NG is what we are producing at record levels.

The problem is not a lack of production in the US.

It will be. Again, playing the environmentalist nutter game doesn't have immediate impacts. and President DeSantis won't be able to fix things quick enough to matter in 2025.

The corporations are the ones that actually take the oil and gas out of the ground. they seem to be vital to the discussion.
Biden is targeting America's energy production. His policies have caused Inflation, higher gas prices, supply chain crisis, food shortages, heatibg OIL rationing, the draining of our National Emergency reserves, Americans barely getting by....

All you want to do is talk about corporations. You continue to seek to avoid discussing Biden's failed policies and how they are destroying this country and hurting Americans.

Just showed you that NG production is the highest in the history of the country and oil is getting back to where it was before the Trump/COVID fall in production.
Yeah, things are going so well under Biden's policies and the Democrats' agendas we have Inflation, higher prices, higher gas prices, supply chain crisis, food shortages, heatibg oil rationing, drainibgbof our reserves, and Biden begging terrorists, butchers, and enemies for resources we have more of than those he is begging.

Tell people barely getting by or those freezing because heating oil is being rationed how good they have it, troll.

Biden is targeting America's energy production.

And is failing at it, as he does with most things. They are just laughing at him and pumping more and making more profit than ever.

The problem is not the US nor our production levels.

It is as if none of you know there is a world outside of our borders

And is failing at it, as he does with most things.
Bulkshit - his policies and agendas are ruining the economy, destroying the country, and hurting Americans.

The vast majority of the country sees this, which is fueling the predicted Red Wave. Only Biden, Drmocrats, and you seem not to be able to see it ... or give a damn about it.

If we are producing so much oil, why is Biden begging our enemies to pump more, and why is he emptying our National Emergency Reserves? Why are tgey rationing fiel oil? Why is there a diesel shortage causing a sipply chain crisis, causing food shortages, causing inflation, causing.....

If we are producing so much oil, why is Biden begging our enemies to pump more, and why is he emptying our National Emergency Reserves? Why are tgey rationing fiel oil? Why is there a diesel shortage causing a sipply chain crisis, causing food shortages, causing inflation, causing.....

Because there is a world outside of the US. You may not know this, but people out there in other countries also use oil and NG. Pretty crazy I know, but it really is true.

And all the oil and NG produced in the US is sold on the same market. When other places are not producing as much more of what we make here in the US is sold to them, leaving less for us.

This is pretty basic stuff, how can you not know this?

Just counters the story that the Biden Admin is some how killing out oil industry.

What none of you seem to grasp, is the the oil companies have far more power than the POTUS

Yes, and you're always the hero jumping into these threads to exonerate Biden from any responsibility. :itsok: We know how much you love him, you really don't have to demonstrate your loyalty on every anti Biden thread. Yet I haven't seen you explain why at 'record exports of ng and oil' that we're seeing the highest energy costs in decades, when a mere 2 years ago they were very low. Very low under a different administration. And as a previous poster pointed out, futures have a heavy impact on today's prices. When a party is in control that has openly admitted that their goal is to destroy the fossil fuel energy sector, the 'futures' are going to be crushed, and prices today will rise because of it.

How can you not know this? lol

Because there is a world outside of the US. You may not know this, but people out there in other countries also use oil and NG. Pretty crazy I know, but it really is true.

And all the oil and NG produced in the US is sold on the same market. When other places are not producing as much more of what we make here in the US is sold to them, leaving less for us.

This is pretty basic stuff, how can you not know this?
How can you continue to claim Biden's failed policies and agendas are not causing everything I have mentioned repeatedly. You and Joe, again, are the only ones to claim differently.

Yes, and you're always the hero jumping into these threads to exonerate Biden from any responsibility. :itsok: We know how much you love him, you really don't have to demonstrate your loyalty on every anti Biden thread. Yet I haven't seen you explain why at 'record exports of ng and oil' that we're seeing the highest energy costs in decades, when a mere 2 years ago they were very low. Very low under a different administration. And as a previous poster pointed out, futures have a heavy impact on today's prices. When a party is in control that has openly admitted that their goal is to destroy the fossil fuel energy sector, the 'futures' are going to be crushed, and prices today will rise because of it.

How can you not know this? lol

Yes, calling someone a failure is often seen as exoneration

smile-laughing.gif

How can you continue to claim Biden's failed policies and agendas are not causing everything I have mentioned repeatedly.

Biden has for sure made things worse with his actions/decisions. But much of what is happening here and abroad is far bigger than one man, even one you seem to think is a god of some sort.

But the narrative he has destroyed our energy industry is just too funny to ignore.

I cannot decide if you all are just ignorant or dishonest, or maybe both.

Biden has for sure made things worse with his actions/decisions. But much of what is happening here and abroad is far bigger than one man, even one you seem to think is a god of some sort.

But the narrative he has destroyed our energy industry is just too funny to ignore.

'
All he had to say is that he wants to destroy our energy industry, which he did.

When it's sarcasm, yes it is. Thanks for avoiding everything else I said.

It was not sarcasm at all. Biden would love nothing more than the destroy our energy industry, but he has failed at it like he has everything else.

The only thing Biden has done I can think of that I agreed with was getting us out of Afghanistan, and he did that in the worst possible way.

'
All he had to say is that he wants to destroy our energy industry, which he did.

Yes he did say that, and the companies making up that industry laughed at him and went back to doing what they do.

That you all think that Biden is more powerful than the oil industry is one of the funniest things I have read on this forum in a long time.

Yes he did say that, and the companies making up that industry laughed at him and went back to doing what they do.

That you all think that Biden is more powerful than the oil industry is one of the funniest things I have read on this forum in a long time.

What the companies did or did not do is irrelevant, the futures market sways today's prices.

Production Is High, So Why Are Prices Rising?

Per U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) data, 3Q2021 U.S. natural gas production neared its prior peak level, and EIA analysts expect that production will reach new record highs during 3Q2022. With such high production, basic economic theory would suggest that natural gas prices should be facing downward pressure. However, there’s the demand side of the equation to consider as well. Since the 2020 Covid-induced demand decline, the increase in natural gas demand has exceeded production recovery. Therefore, a supply versus demand imbalance has pushed prices up at an unusual rate.

The market forces at work in the supply and demand for U.S.-produced natural gas are many, and come from both domestic and foreign sources. The current supply/demand gap has pushed natural gas prices to recent record levels, with the impacts being both obvious in winter heating costs, and not so obvious in higher food and beverage prices.

If demand exceeds production of NG, why not just increase production.

Biden and Democrats have vowed to end Dependency on fossil fuels.

Joe Biden said during a rally this week that he wants to “get rid of fossil fuels.”

Biden said:
We are going to get rid of fossil fuels.”

Biden has also said “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.

Biden also endorsed a carbon tax on the American people, which will force households to pay much higher gasoline, heating, and cooling bills.

One of his and his party's stated goals is to destroy the oil and NG industries. It's part of the platform.

Forum List

Back