How Bad Is Biden's 'Forced Transition' Energy Crisis? NY / NE Already Rationing Fuel Oil

What a lying piece of shit you are. Posting garbage to undermine the American government. Anyone who would do this is committing treason.
How far liberals have fallen. A generation or two ago, they were fighting the government at every turn. Now, they apparently believe that criticizing the government's actions is treason.

Obviously, this poster has not experienced the freedom of the press and of speech that we Americans have enjoyed and treasured and has no idea how far afield he/she/it sounds.

Ah the old "Its only true and verbatim when Republicans say things" defense of a Democrat.

No, it is true he said it. And then it was laughed at as the oil industry is more powerful than Biden.

There is no doubt Biden wants to do it. But has failed

No, it is true he said it. And then it was laughed at as the oil industry is more powerful than Biden.

There is no doubt Biden wants to do it. But has failed

His intent is the issue with him.

Semantics are the last resort of someone with no real argument.

We have, and still are.

View attachment 715806
You really should educate yourself by reading the articles / links I posted before embarrasibg yourself. Your graph needs context, background, and an update regarding how Biden's / Democrats' plans, agendas, and failed policies are currently negatively impacting the economy, creating Inflation, supply chain crisis, food shortages, higher gas prices, higher prices, causing families to struggle to get by, causing the coming Red Wave...

Biden's failed energy policies arexso bad and have so negatively impacted the country that he illegally asked the Butcher of Khashoggi to help impact US elections...

So explain low gas prices during the last administration. They (oil companies) just decided to lower profits for a while?

Global crude oil output rose by less than 1% in 2021 after a 7.4% drop in 2020.​

You really should educate yourself by reading the articles / links I posted before embarrasibg yourself. Your graph needs context, background, and an update regarding how Biden's / Democrats' plans, agendas, and failed policies are currently negatively impacting the economy, creating Inflation, supply chain crisis, food shortages, higher gas prices, higher prices, causing families to struggle to get by, causing the coming Red Wave...

My graph is data, the rest is opinion. I rely on data, you live by opinion.

My graph is data, the rest is opinion. I rely on data, you live by opinion.
I agree - your graph is raw data, and the rest is your uneducated opinion.

You live by partisan emotion, propaganda, and cherry picked graphs. I live by a sum of data, context, and facts.

I agree - your graph is raw data, and the rest is your uneducated opinion.

You should not project so much, it just makes you look even more stupid

You live by partisan emotion, propaganda, and cherry picked graphs. I live by a sum of data, context, and facts.

Here you are again, you have never posted a non-partisan post ever on this forum and you accuse me of doing so when I post pure data.

You would not know facts or data if they bit you on the ass.

You should not project so much, it just makes you look even more stupid

TrumpLaugh.jpg

...back to the thread topic...

'Biden’s war on oil has consequences, and now the chickens are coming home to roost. We’ve already gotten a taste of it nationwide with persistent, sky-high gas prices. In California, we felt it this summer as our power grid was stretched to capacity by heat waves and we were subject to rolling brown-outs along with warnings not to use appliances or charge electric cars. How very First World.

The bottom line? Americans will pay almost 30 percent more to heat their homes than last year—the most in 25 years.

Biden will continue to blame Vladimir Putin and the invasion of Ukraine for our oil woes, and scold Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for refusing to bend the knee and pump more oil, but it’s Joe’s own fault we’re in this mess.

When former President Donald Trump was in office, the U.S. was energy independent. Joe Biden made his priorities clear on day one when he canceled the Keystone pipeline, and he’s continued on his quest to make America subservient to foreign dictators’ oil and chase his delusional “green” dream ever since. In case you’re confused, the safety and security of Americans are not part of that dream.
"

Last edited:
When former President Donald Trump was in office, the U.S. was energy independent.

And by the definition used during that time we still are. Or did you all now change the definition?

And by the definition used during that time we still are. Or did you all now change the definition?
Is fuel oil being rationed in NY / NE?

Did Biden say he was going to end Fossil Fuel use?

'Joe Biden made his priorities clear on day one when he canceled the Keystone pipeline, and he’s continued on his quest to make America subservient to foreign dictators’ oil and chase his delusional “green” dream ever since. In case you’re confused, the safety and security of Americans are not part of that dream.'

DropMic.jpg

How about prior to covid?

What about it? Due to COVID worldwide production was cut by 7.4%, and most of that has not come back. North America is the only group that is producing more oil now than in 2018, and we are close to getting back to 2019 numbers. But the rest of the world is not, thus the rise in prices.

Is fuel oil being rationed in NY / NE?

Did Biden say he was going to end Fossil Fuel use?

'Joe Biden made his priorities clear on day one when he canceled the Keystone pipeline, and he’s continued on his quest to make America subservient to foreign dictators’ oil and chase his delusional “green” dream ever since. In case you’re confused, the safety and security of Americans are not part of that dream.'

View attachment 715826

Cute how you avoided the facts again.

Forum List

Back