How bad is life in the United States?

18 isn't that bad. I'm not surprised by that list. We should seek to do better, but it doesn't justify the anger though.
I don't know, I think I'd be at least a little angry to find the world/national view I'd been fed from birth didn't fit reality.

Well I suppose saying that ^ makes you feel better.

Although the World Happiness Reports have been based on a wide variety of data, the most important source has always been the Gallup World Poll, which is unique in the range and comparability of its global series of annual surveys.

if the things on that stupid list define your happiness then you are one sad sack indeed.

Trump haters were led to believe that the USA was over due to Trump...they ain't seen nothing yet....China runs the show now....
I have seen the left spew nothing but hatred for the entirety of the last four years and now they want to play nice and unify. Fat chance, not on their collectively useless lives. Reap what you sow. Unity comes from compromise not tyranny.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Just talking to people on this forum you might get the sense that things are pretty bad. People seem very angry and unsatisfied. Is that true though? Nobody really starves in the U.S other than freak situations. Most people can find some kind of employment and decent shelter. Are your lives really so bad that it justifies the anger in politics?

We all still have a great opportunity to live a good life. Politics are bad but that doesn't define how most Americans live their lives.
As long as your a good little boy and stay in your basement. The left doesn't want the populace to travel about the country sharing thoughts freely--goes against their agenda.

Sure, we'll compromise just like and to the same extent that the democrats did for the last four years. Pull up your big girl panties, it's going to be a hell of a ride.
Hilarity. No skin off my nose. I have to admit I've enjoyed watching the US drive itself into the ground for the last four years, tempered only by sympathy for the Americans I like and admire. That internecine warfare will continue to degrade the US's capabilities is fine by me.

Sure, we'll compromise just like and to the same extent that the democrats did for the last four years. Pull up your big girl panties, it's going to be a hell of a ride.
Hilarity. No skin off my nose. I have to admit I've enjoyed watching the US drive itself into the ground for the last four years, tempered only by sympathy for the Americans I like and admire. That internecine warfare will continue to degrade the US's capabilities is fine by me.
Thanks for admitting to being a commie.

if the things on that stupid list define your happiness then you are one sad sack indeed.
Much like all the world that isn't American I guess.

You are confusing the opinions of a few people who collect data with the actual opinions of people.

I mean the people who publish the study think that if you don't trust your government that you are unhappy. What scientific basis was that made on?

None.

I mean the people who publish the study think that if you don't trust your government that you are unhappy. What scientific basis was that made on?
What? Are you happy to have a government you can't trust?
Really?

1611004029978.png

What do you disagree with? You think America's capabilities are not being degraded by internecine warfare?

Thanks for admitting to being a commie.
Thanks for contributing to the decline of America's capability. We in the free world appreciate it, notwithstanding our sympathies for Americans we like and admire.
Obama gutted the military and XiBiden will continue that and defund the police. You and your ilk have sold the country down the river. Traitorous parasite.

If you think America's capabilities have not been degraded, with what are you accusing Obama and Biden?

Btw, you may be interested to know our PM referred to the LOTUS in an interview as 'a professional arsehole'. I'd say that meant the US capability to project influence was degraded.

Last edited:
If you think America's capabilities have not been downgraded by internecine warfare, with what are you accusing Obama and Biden?

Btw, you may be interested to know our PM referred to the LOTUS in an interview as 'a professional arsehole'. I'd say that meant the US capability to project influence was degraded.
The post was abundantly clear to all but the intentionally obtuse. You have no standing to say anything regarding our election--that is election meddling and interference. And I couldn't really care less what you or your third world PM has to say. You are not an American and you are cancelled.

Anyway, I think this thread provides ample reason for the positions of various countries in the list -

World's 20 Happiest Countries
Ranked: The 20 Happiest Countries In The World
  1. Finland
  2. Denmark
  3. Switzerland
  4. Iceland
  5. Norway
  6. Netherlands
  7. Sweden
  8. New Zealand
  9. Austria
  10. Luxembourg
  11. Canada
  12. Australia
  13. United Kingdom
  14. Israel
  15. Costa Rica
  16. Ireland
  17. Germany
  18. United States
  19. Czech Republic
  20. Belgium

EXACTLY, and no surprise!

Top 10, all western countries, mostly white mono-cultures.

EXACTLY, and no surprise!

Top 10, all western countries, mostly white mono-cultures.
What is still a surprise is the repeat of the usual dog whistling excuse, even though I should be used to it by now, where it's made plain non white Americans are not real Americans.

Forum List

Back