How Bad Was Biden's Speech? Even the WaPo Board Disapproves

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
And this is no doubt why the Demented Basement Dummy attempted to walk the entire thing back not 24 hours later. But sorry, Jack. You said what you said and you did what you did. And some images will live forever (see below).

I am copying the article from Hot Air, which has a substantial part of the editorial from the WaPo with a link. I'm not subscribed to the WaPo as I won't give them one red cent of my money.

1662198304110.png

Dont show Joe....he'll wanna sniff her

100% right, and this sentiment is all over Twitter. People like, I didn't vote for Trump, I never liked Trump. But what was this? This is too far. This was crazy.

I mean as in the OP--the Demented Basement Dummy lost the WaPo.

Now if we only had a coherent Republican party....

Did anybody else catch it when he admittied that there WAS election fraud??

I couldn't listen to the whole speech tbh. I didn't catch it but of course that's what happened. And I wonder if this Hitler-esque speech was something of a cover---like hey if you discover there WAS fraud you better not do anything about it because we think you are FASCISTS

It's all gaslighting with them, all the time

I couldn't listen to the whole speech tbh. I didn't catch it but of course that's what happened. And I wonder if this Hitler-esque speech was something of a cover---like hey if you discover there WAS fraud you better not do anything about it because we think you are FASCISTS

It's all gaslighting with them, all the time

I didn't watch it.
But there are some online political commentors that did catch it, and they posted clips on Youtube.

The Democrats know it was a disaster. That's why Potato was instructed to back pedal the next day
It was a total disaster that backfired huge. Unfortunately for Joe and the Dems, some things can’t be taken back. People heard what he said, and it will cost his party big time in November. Republicans were taking the House regardless, but Joe may have just cost them the Senate as well.

The damage is done. Hopefully more people saw his true colors.

But the ones on his side won't change their mind. They were at home watching with fists clenched "yes yes they are evil violent hate mongering liars and Nazis bent on destroying America!!!!!!!!"

And this is no doubt why the Demented Basement Dummy attempted to walk the entire thing back not 24 hours later. But sorry, Jack. You said what you said and you did what you did. And some images will live forever (see below).

I am copying the article from Hot Air, which has a substantial part of the editorial from the WaPo with a link. I'm not subscribed to the WaPo as I won't give them one red cent of my money.

So bascially, the WaPo board liked the message, just not the delivery.

I guess when straws are all you have, they are all you can grasp.

View attachment 690997

Another Nazi lover shows his face. Think that speech was great and funny huh? Spin all you want Xiden worshipper. We all heard what your Lord and Master said and there’s no walking it back.

Another Nazi lover shows his face. Think that speech was great and funny huh? Spin all you want Xiden worshipper. We all heard what your Lord and Master said and there’s no walking it back.

I did not comment on the speech at all, just the topic of the OP.

I did not watch the speech, there were 4 college football games going on, those are far more important than what some old white dude with dementia had to say.

I did watch a couple snips of the speech, it was bizarre. The red lighting was fucking weird and I am pissed he used Marines as a props.

Do you think that was a unifying, presidential speech? A speech meant to lower the temperature in this country? Or, as Greg Gutfeld put it on the five yesterday, “If you took out MAGA republicans, and replaced it with Russia, or China, it would have been a great foregin policy speech that would have brought Americans together against an enemy, until you realize he was talking about Americans….”

View attachment 690997
/-----/

View attachment 690997
The board DNC cultists will have to do a lot of damage control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back