how big is climate change 4 #2020 ?

Same as always, only after you have told the leftists to fuck themselves, should anyone even be allowed to mention the word.

They absolutely will fuck up any society who is willing to listen to their bullshit. Do you actually think that the people who want their own country invaded and supports most short sighted economic policy that can be thought of, really cares about what happens 70 years down the line?

Of course not, they see people owning cars and want to ban them because they are losers and can't afford one as losers.

I see Rowe.. On the horizon as a platform.. Certainly Russian ballot reform.. But what about global warming.. I'd like to hear some debate about the science. I have questions for al gore again. I heard on pbs that the levels in the north Atlantic are rising. I don't know. I don't think there is consensus. Groupthink. I think.
There actually is no real science on Anthropogenic Global Warming.

It is a deeply flawed computer model that cannot work unless a great deal of data is omitted from the model.

Add to that the fact that the man who came up with the idea of man made global warming also had to fake, omit, and alter data to even make his flawed theory plausible.

What AGW is, is a Trojan Horse to allow Globalist control over Sovereign Nations through Economic Regulations and Controls in the name of "Saving The Planet."

It's an attack on individual liberties and National Sovereignty.

If you want to know where this is supposed to take us, research Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030.
More wisdom from Woody.

Climate change will influence my vote. Not just for President but federal & State & local positions. Denying AGW is a sign of stupidity.

Q. How much must we lower CO2 in order to prevent the Climate from every changing?

Climate change ranks far below filling pot holes and getting rid of stupid plastic bag bans.
Even when you Trumpettes hit a pothole, you know it needs fixed. As far as pollution & climate change, these require thinking & thereby outside the range of the uneducated Trumpettes.

^^^ Misogynist gonna misogyny ^^^

The climate is changing but it's not us. There are significant changes in the sun, atmospheric conditions on the planets, and perturbations of the planets. There is absolutely nothing that we can do to alter the changes that are taking place.
Wow, I need to copy this & send it to NASA because the scientists there never thought of the sun & atmospheric pressures or perturbations in orbits. Wow thank you. You are so smart.

Climate change will influence my vote. Not just for President but federal & State & local positions. Denying AGW is a sign of stupidity.

Q. How much must we lower CO2 in order to prevent the Climate from every changing?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: Until the Earth gets cold enough so a permanent Ice Age exists and all life of earth is extinguished.

I see Rowe.. On the horizon as a platform.. Certainly Russian ballot reform.. But what about global warming.. I'd like to hear some debate about the science. I have questions for al gore again. I heard on pbs that the levels in the north Atlantic are rising. I don't know. I don't think there is consensus. Groupthink. I think.

As far as a political issue, I can't see the Democrats bringing it up at all.

Most people don't really believe in it. Too many failed prophecies in the not so distant past by the warmists.

Neither Slick Willie nor B. Hussein O put the Paris Accords or the Kyoto Protocols before the Senate for ratification. If people really believed in it, he would have been a smart political move,even if the ratification failed.

The climate is changing but it's not us. There are significant changes in the sun, atmospheric conditions on the planets, and perturbations of the planets. There is absolutely nothing that we can do to alter the changes that are taking place.
Wow, I need to copy this & send it to NASA because the scientists there never thought of the sun & atmospheric pressures or perturbations in orbits. Wow thank you. You are so smart.

It is so funny how people buy into this money making scheme of the "greenies". I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the same folks that support bone-headed economic policies of Democrats would take this bait hook, line and sinker. BTW, were you on the train 3 decades ago as well when the earth was supposed to end because of global warming?

Same as always, only after you have told the leftists to fuck themselves, should anyone even be allowed to mention the word.

They absolutely will fuck up any society who is willing to listen to their bullshit. Do you actually think that the people who want their own country invaded and supports most short sighted economic policy that can be thought of, really cares about what happens 70 years down the line?

Of course not, they see people owning cars and want to ban them because they are losers and can't afford one as losers.
No one is banning cars. Maybe if you assfucks weren't so God damn stupid.........

There are other climate change skeptics, but Joe Bastardi has been at it a long time. He makes valid scientific arguments about normal climate variations.

Joe Bastardi: Climate change agenda is being driven by hysteria, not facts

Climate misinformation by source: Joe Bastardi

If the dems push for the "Green New Deal" they will see how voters feel.
Bastsrdi s too stupid to understand AOC's comment about having 12 years to act. Bastardi is a TV weatherman. Not a climatologist.
She didn't say we have 12 years to act she said the world is going to end in 12 years

And AOC isn't a climatologist either and she's not smart enough to be a weather person

If we don;t act in 12 years, then we can no longer stop the worst effects of climate change.

AOC holds the same degree as Littledick Donnie.

President Trump isn't the one making the apocalyptic claims for the climate. So his credentials in the field aren't relevant.

No one is banning cars. Maybe if you assfucks weren't so God damn stupid.........

A leftist forgetting his own policy. Many European nations have plans to ban gasoline run cars, after listening to the leftist morons instead of thinking for themselves.

Maybe STFU on something you know nothing about.

Oh and fuck you. Sorry that I forgot to put this first.

It is so funny how people buy into this money making scheme of the "greenies". I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the same folks that support bone-headed economic policies of Democrats would take this bait hook, line and sinker. BTW, were you on the train 3 decades ago as well when the earth was supposed to end because of global warming?
Because No one is making any money from fossil fuels.

Democrat economics brought us a balanced budget under Clinton, Bush & Republican economics created the worst recession in 80 years. Obama economics brought us back,

Trump is sending us back down that road to recession.

Democrat economics brought us a balanced budget under Clinton, Bush & Republican economics created the worst recession in 80 years. Obama economics brought us back,

Clinton, the architect of the housing bubble AND the dot com bubble?

Please, spare us from the bullshit. This is not CNN, people will catch your lies here.

Most people don't really believe in it. Too many failed prophecies in the not so distant past by the warmists.

Neither Slick Willie nor B. Hussein O put the Paris Accords or the Kyoto Protocols before the Senate for ratification. If people really believed in it, he would have been a smart political move,even if the ratification failed.
Sorry, but 60% say they are concerned. You deniers are in the minority.

Clinton, the architect of the housing bubble AND the dot com bubble?

Please, spare us from the bullshit. This is not CNN, people will catch your lies here.[/Quote/}

You damn right this isn't CNN. there are way too many Trumpettes here.

So you are claiming Clinton didn't balance the budget?

That Bush did not create the worst recession in 80 years?

Please tell me so I can get a good laugh.

Sorry, but 60% say they are concerned. You deniers are in the minority.

I am sure 60% are concerned. More than 60% are sheep. It isn't that most disagree with climate change, it is the idea that we are doing it. That is the part that is absolutely not even close to being proven.

Forum List

Back