Zone1 How Blacks can help their own communities

The educational system in minority neighborhoods is absolutely Satanic and needs to be vaporized and replaced with something smarter, simpler and effective
Ah, yes, that's the problem. You see, I thought it was the underfunding of these educational systems.

Simple enough solution. Bus the black kids to white schools. OH, no, wait, they tried that in the 70's and white people threw a fucking hissy-fit.

i think it took the jews a few generations to overcome the antisemitism here, and the usual maga trash still deface their synagigues and cemetaries, but , generally easier assimilation than the famine irish or sicilian "dagos"
It’s not MAGA trash threatening Jews these days….it‘s primarily leftists….but start a new thread if you want to know where the antisemitism is coming from.

This thread is about four great business ideas that pro-reparations blacks can start in their own communities, rather than waste time and energy demanding something that will never happen.

One of them - a black poster who is correctly opposed to bigotry - called me, a Jewish woman, “Hitler.” Look at how he lashes out at someone whose “crime” is suggesting great, and much needed, business ideas for poor black communities.
There are a small handful of race pimps who insist that blacks can’t figure out how to get voter ID, condoms or know which end is up.

They remind me of the Emperor standing next to Darth Vader in the Star Wars movie insisting that black HATE as much as they do

Depending on government to solve problems is a recipe for disaster.
True. My city insists that you clear your sidewalks of snow. Then they send their snowplows to plow snow from the street all over your sidewalks.

Certain blacks on this forum keep demanding reparations from whites*, but since the majority of the country is opposed to something so unfair, it will never happen. Instead of expensing time and energy demanding something that will not happen, what about rechanneling that into ACTUAL efforts that will help the black community, and right away?

The ideas that pop to mind are:

1) Start a daycare business in poor black communities populated with single mothers. That way, these mothers can get jobs, acquire work experience, and of course earn money - the starting steps to breaking the welfare cycle.

2) Start a tutoring business in a poor black neighborhood, helping at-at risk teens to pass subjects they are failing and complete high school.

3) Start a “funding search” businesses, in which you help poor blacks find educational grants for vocational schools, and the high-achieving ones for colleges.

4) Start a business incubator service that will provide resources to small start-ups, this helping both the would-be business owners as well as the neighborhoods they will serve.

Finally, there are Governmwnt programs to help blacks start these businesses.

* Whites provide the majority of. Government funds, so whites will bear the expense of reparations.

Nobody wants to buy a house or start a business in black communities because they don't want to get broken into or burned to the ground.

Blacks have destroyed their own neighborhoods since the 60s.

Nobody in their right mind invests in something that will be destroyed by hoodrats.

It’s not MAGA trash threatening Jews these days….it‘s primarily leftists….but start a new thread if you want to know where the antisemitism is coming from.

This thread is about four great business ideas that pro-reparations blacks can start in their own communities, rather than waste time and energy demanding something that will never happen.
i addressed uour business ideas, in a somewhat positive light, and am responding to someone else in your quote.

i will put you back on ignore to avoid such misunderstanding in the future. good bye.

Also, you will notice that I pointed out that government grants are available to help blacks start these businesses,

In fact, one of my business ideas was to help blacks find grants for job training! And somehow a busimess idea to help blacks get free money is considered telling blacks “boot-straps”? It’s just the opposite.

Shows that liberals hate self-sufficiency and only want to throw money at people without them doing anything to help themselves.
Many blacks consider jobs that requires physical work as slavery. They think that anyone who does such work is a fool.

The potential clients for these businesses are impecunious; they have no money to pay for the offered services.

However, the idea has merit. Entrepreneurship has been the fuel that has raised generations of immigrants in this country from relative poverty into the economic mainstream. They have (in the past) started small businesses providing services that we "natives" don't want to do for ourselves. Pizza shops, landscaping companies, painting companies, small construction companies, and so on.

One might argue that with descendants in America going back at least to 1807, Blacks should not have to adopt the strategies of recent immigrants to improve their lot, but OTOH, the game-plan is well established and examples of successful immigrant families are too numerous to count (my wife's family of Italian immigrants being a good example).

But the first thing that the Black community must do is to stop having illegitimate babies. Like RIGHT NOW. Lack of a father in the household correlates massively with substance abuse, lousy school performance, chronic unemployment, and criminality. And that has nothing to do with "white" racism, because the same problems associate with "white" illegitimate children.

But the first thing that the Black community must do is to stop having illegitimate babies. Like RIGHT NOW. Lack of a father in the household correlates massively with substance abuse, lousy school performance, chronic unemployment,

Conservatives: Blacks are having too many illegitimate babies.
Also Conservatives: Blacks are having too many abortions and Planned Parenthood is secretly doing genocide.

Certain blacks on this forum keep demanding reparations from whites*, but since the majority of the country is opposed to something so unfair, it will never happen. Instead of expensing time and energy demanding something that will not happen, what about rechanneling that into ACTUAL efforts that will help the black community, and right away?

1) Start a daycare business in poor black communities populated with single mothers. That way, these mothers can get jobs, acquire work experience, and of course earn money - the starting steps to breaking the welfare cycle.

2) Start a tutoring business in a poor black neighborhood, helping at-at risk teens to pass subjects they are failing and complete high school.

3) Start a “funding search” businesses, in which you help poor blacks find educational grants for vocational schools, and the high-achieving ones for colleges.

4) Start a business incubator service that will provide resources to small start-ups, this helping both the would-be business owners as well as the neighborhoods they will serve.

* Whites provide the majority of. Government funds, so whites will bear the expense of reparations.

Any such businesses would be started by black women. If and when money starts to flow their lowlife black boyfriends would be there to take it from them. Eventually their efforts would collapse. Then back to square one.

Which resources are those? In fact, hiring discrimination is still widespread.
Blacks have ample funds to invest in black businesses. They just haven't chosen to do so yet. I spent the first ten years of my working life indulging myself in wine, women, and song (and new cars). If I had invested just a part of what I wasted, I'd be a multi-millionaire today.

Conservatives: Blacks are having too many illegitimate babies.
Also Conservatives: Blacks are having too many abortions and Planned Parenthood is secretly doing genocide.
That begs the question, does easily obtained abortion hurt, or help, the black community? History is still debating about Margaret Sanger's motivation.

That begs the question, does easily obtained abortion hurt, or help, the black community? History is still debating about Margaret Sanger's motivation.
Actually, no it isn't.

Margaret Sanger was opposed to legal abortion, because abortion in 1920 was still a pretty dicey proposition.

Sanger promoted CONTRACEPTION, which was illegal at the time, but today everyone agrees it should be legal except a few religious fanatics.

Pick up the trash

i addressed uour business ideas, in a somewhat positive light, and am responding to someone else in your quote.

i will put you back on ignore to avoid such misunderstanding in the future. good bye.
Referring to MAGA trash is not a good idea in any event. It is an bad as calling someone trailer trash.

Forum List

Back