How can any American celebrate the indictments of Trump when Americans are starving on the streets and addicted to drugs?

We have tons of homeless problems in democrat led cities like San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle… we’re even seeing homelessness issues in places we haven’t seen before like in parts of the suburbs

How about the hundreds of thousands of people each year that have died from fetnal and other drug abuse in this country. The many Americans who are waking up using drugs every day because they don’t have a good job they don’t have a relationship. These are the core issues that we must confront. But the media and the politicians distract us with nonsense.

Our economy is in one of the worst states of our countries history.. and yet on C-SPAN, a number of people called in celebrating this nonsense prosecution of Donald Trump. Thankfully a majority of cspan callers supported Mr. Trump and noticed that this is a political prosecution.

When one drives across the country, you get the feeling that most Americans do not agree with prosecuting Trump. Never before in the history of this country has a president or former president faced this type of legal scrutiny. This is a monumental disgrace.

With the rise of BLM racism, and this attack on American history, the destruction of historical statues. The violent rioting across country driven by Democrats in 2020. The attacks on democratic institutions by left-wing fanatics …The fake idea that the police are the enemy and that white people are privileged, the persecution of Donald Trump(which is being done by pro BLM anti Americans)all serves as a distraction from the fact that so many Americans can’t afford basic cost of living.

For once can any far left wing democrat think about the plight of the working class black man and white man in this country. Put country before politics.

We have to confront the racism and the attempted destruction of American society by far left wingers and their Republican supporters in this country ..And I think we will for sure, because America always prevails.
Just think, if Donald Trump had paid attention to those things rather than committing felonies he might still be President.

And, uh, OH THE IRONY

2ahrxm.jpg

That is some damned sweet irony.

Absentee ballots are perfectly legal, valid, secure, and are the future of our voting system.
It is unrealistic in this day and age to expect Americans to be able to cast every single ballot in person on one single day
There are just too many of us voting now.
Mail-in ballots and absentee ballots are two completely different animals.

Newspapers are delivered by carriers in vehicles.
I thought that might’ve been the case brother. I remember back in the day you would see youngsters out they are delivering the papers on foot. Somebody might help them drive from street the street but they were walking down the street delivering those papers.

Fetnal?

How dumb are you?
Well, I don’t respond to trolling responses. To be fair to you in the future, I will not be responding to any of your trolling posts other than a response of telling you thank you for contributing to The thread views. There’s gonna be some grammar issues because of a physical disability. I had to relearn how to walk. Most people would get a ton of weight in a wheelchair. Not me I beat the wheelchair.

Yes, there are horrendous drug issues in our country that did not exist in the countries past. There are issues today with the over prescription of antidepressants. People did not take antidepressants in the past. The country was better. There was less school shootings. Had a much lower divorce rate in the 1950s compared to today. I have nothing but respect for the black and white people of America’s greatest generation.

Last edited:
I thought that might’ve been the case brother. I remember back in the day you would see youngsters out they are delivering the papers on foot. Somebody might help them drive from street the street but they were walking down the street delivering those papers.
Bikes with a front baskets is what I remember the most about my route. Perfect job for a 12 year old.

Bikes with a front baskets is what I remember the most about my route. Perfect job for a 12 year old.
Thank you you are one of my fellow Democrats. That gives me hope for the country. Well back in the day, this country was such a better place. Young men were taught sometimes the hard way how to live life.

He is but Biden isn’t? LOL
I've always seem him as something of a milquetoast opposite of Trump. Certainly not the flamboyant playboy type. But a political elitist nonetheless. His family certainly is cashing in on the name. Have you never seem my rants about his once undying support for the Draconian drug war, and/or other wars of opportunity? That he was better than the alternative was not a real high bar.

I've always seem him as something of a milquetoast opposite of Trump. Certainly not the flamboyant playboy type. But a political elitist nonetheless. His family certainly is cashing in on the name. Have you never seem my rants about his once undying support for the Draconian drug war, and/or other wars of opportunity? That he was better than the alternative was not a real high bar.
So you admit Biden is a dirty politician? Good first step

We have tons of homeless problems in democrat led cities like San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle… we’re even seeing homelessness issues in places we haven’t seen before like in parts of the suburbs

How about the hundreds of thousands of people each year that have died from fetnal and other drug abuse in this country. The many Americans who are waking up using drugs every day because they don’t have a good job they don’t have a relationship. These are the core issues that we must confront. But the media and the politicians distract us with nonsense.

Our economy is in one of the worst states of our countries history.. and yet on C-SPAN, a number of people called in celebrating this nonsense prosecution of Donald Trump. Thankfully a majority of cspan callers supported Mr. Trump and noticed that this is a political prosecution.

When one drives across the country, you get the feeling that most Americans do not agree with prosecuting Trump. Never before in the history of this country has a president or former president faced this type of legal scrutiny. This is a monumental disgrace.

With the rise of BLM racism, and this attack on American history, the destruction of historical statues. The violent rioting across country driven by Democrats in 2020. The attacks on democratic institutions by left-wing fanatics …The fake idea that the police are the enemy and that white people are privileged, the persecution of Donald Trump(which is being done by pro BLM anti Americans)all serves as a distraction from the fact that so many Americans can’t afford basic cost of living.

For once can any far left wing democrat think about the plight of the working class black man and white man in this country. Put country before politics.

We have to confront the racism and the attempted destruction of American society by far left wingers and their Republican supporters in this country ..And I think we will for sure, because America always prevails.
It is not just that I disagree with most of your analysis, but you are making a fundamental logical mistake here.

Holding Trump responsible for his crimes on the one hand and supporting Joe Biden or dealing with fundamental problems like homelessness, inflation, the economy … are totally different issues.

One can be a “Never Trump” Republican who completely disagrees with and refuses to vote for Joe Biden. I have a friend like that who voted twice for Trump and agrees with maybe 90% of what he says … but now “has had it” with him, and will not vote at all if not given a better alternative.

Thank you you are one of my fellow Democrats. That gives me hope for the country. Well back in the day, this country was such a better place. Young men were taught sometimes the hard way how to live life.

That "thing" should give you ZERO HOPE for anything but Civil war. Don't you read its' posts? The animal is so infected with TDS he wishes for lifetime lockup over "Asking to verify the Election". We are we are today from animals like the blind fool posting in here.

In no way is it worthy of being mentioned as one of your "fellow compadres". You are light years above that filthy maggot who is eating away at real America.

Forum List

Back