How can any American celebrate the indictments of Trump when Americans are starving on the streets and addicted to drugs?

Hang on Sloopy

we have seen many inner demons since thast chalk mark was drawn around heather heyer's body in charlottesville. every one "released," and several pardoned, by the degenerate god emperor."
who the hell are you, you little snot nosed rookie....when you get to 1500 posts you will be worthy of my attention......odds are you'll never last here......you study your pronouns today?

XponentialChaos no reason to make things about other posters

I’m a liberal Democrat.

As I’ve said, dozens of times, imo the media constantly talking about Trump and Hunter Biden is a distraction from our faltering economy. If you want to continue to make things about other people, making yourself look bad ..it’s on you man.
You’re not a liberal democrat. You’re 100% MAGA.

You would be celebrating an indictment of Joe Biden just as we are celebrating the indictment of Trump. Are you honestly going to try to deny this?

good morning, alang, the "war on trans" is about all they got; more bullying of the weak and defenseless.
More bullshit victimology from the bullshit leftards.

Weak and defenseless my foot.

Go away, leftard shill.

What are you talking about? Drinking early today?
You describe the two tier justice system. It's all about the money and using the courts and lawsuits to intimidate your enemies and escape justice. It's what Trump has done all his life.

We have tons of homeless problems in democrat led cities like San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle… we’re even seeing homelessness issues in places we haven’t seen before like in parts of the suburbs

How about the hundreds of thousands of people each year that have died from fetnal and other drug abuse in this country. The many Americans who are waking up using drugs every day because they don’t have a good job they don’t have a relationship. These are the core issues that we must confront. But the media and the politicians distract us with nonsense.

Our economy is in one of the worst states of our countries history.. and yet on C-SPAN, a number of people called in celebrating this nonsense prosecution of Donald Trump. Thankfully a majority of cspan callers supported Mr. Trump and noticed that this is a political prosecution.

When one drives across the country, you get the feeling that most Americans do not agree with prosecuting Trump. Never before in the history of this country has a president or former president faced this type of legal scrutiny. This is a monumental disgrace.

With the rise of BLM racism, and this attack on American history, the destruction of historical statues. The violent rioting across country driven by Democrats in 2020. The attacks on democratic institutions by left-wing fanatics …The fake idea that the police are the enemy and that white people are privileged, the persecution of Donald Trump(which is being done by pro BLM anti Americans)all serves as a distraction from the fact that so many Americans can’t afford basic cost of living.

For once can any far left wing democrat think about the plight of the working class black man and white man in this country. Put country before politics.

We have to confront the racism and the attempted destruction of American society by far left wingers and their Republican supporters in this country ..And I think we will for sure, because America always prevails.

Because those other things have nothing to do with Trump's criminal activities.

You describe the two tier justice system. It's all about the money and using the courts and lawsuits to intimidate your enemies and escape justice. It's what Trump has done all his life.
Is he the only one? Or just the only one who upsets you? Clinton? Biden? Kennedy? No? Nothing?

I think one of the most impactful job loses came at the personal family handyman level,,

when I was a kid it was easy to go out and make money helping people take care of their homes,,

now handymans cost 100 dollars an hour minimum 3 hrs,, and lawn care services have taken over any chance a kid can learn to do a job ,,
Also to your point, I wonder if young kids still do newspaper routes these days like it was back in the day

back in my day you had to chase them off cause there were to many,,

and no I couldnt find one,, I've tried and no one wants to work,, posted several adds on the neighborhood forums,,

the internet has turned them into zombies,,

I can get older retired guys to do it,, but they are old and retired,,, and bitter,,
I will say this here in South Buffalo where we have working class, Irish Americans and Italian Americans. You still see their children selling lemonade on the streets. That’s pretty cool … there are still those of us hanging onto American traditions.

We used to have 300,000 steal an auto jobs here in South Buffalo. It made people proud they serve the country. They literally served the World War II effort. Bethlehem steel saw Black people and white people working great middle class jobs. This was such a proud time in American history.

Those jobs have been wiped out by corporate greed and anti-Americans. And I don’t see the politicians here in Buffalo Doing The darn thing about it. They’re waving their BLM flags. Bringing us dirt jobs…. They’re trying to tell Americans to be indentured servants. Thankfully More Americans are rising up and say no we want to return to the glory days of the 1950s.

I’m glad that RFK Junior is getting more popular. He wants to bring back the party of JFK.

Also to your point, I wonder if young kids still do newspaper routes these days like it was back in the day
oh the ole newspaper route,, I miss it so little,,
I did it back when we had a morning and afternoon paper and walked it with a bag

computers have all but eliminated newspapers,, I doubt there is anyone under 40 delivering whats left,,

You think because we have homeless people and crime Trump is above the law? That's like Syria.. The Assad family are above the law.
The OP dreams of America being his/her kind of banana republic.

I’m astonished at how Democrats are responding in this thread. My own fellow Democrats apparently don’t understand the price of an average home in this country is $400,000. 100,000 people a year die from fetnal abuse. We have problems today that we did not have under Donald Trump. Trump was trying to get us back to the glory days of America. Like people like Eisenhower and John F Kennedy.

When we have attacks on Western civilization, like the destruction of statues of great white men of history. But no destruction of statues of great black men of history(nor shd there be), along with high gas prices and high prices of home, staring us in the face every day it is just astonishing to see how fellow Democrats respond to threads like this.
Fetnal?

How dumb are you?

I will say this here in South Buffalo where we have working class, Irish Americans and Italian Americans. You still see their children selling lemonade on the streets. That’s pretty cool … there are still those of us hanging onto American traditions.

We used to have 300,000 steal an auto jobs here in South Buffalo. It made people proud they serve the country. They literally served the World War II effort. Bethlehem steel saw Black people and white people working great middle class jobs. This was such a proud time in American history.

Those jobs have been wiped out by corporate greed and anti-Americans. And I don’t see the politicians here in Buffalo Doing The darn thing about it. They’re waving their BLM flags. Bringing us dirt jobs…. They’re trying to tell Americans to be indentured servants. Thankfully More Americans are rising up and say no we want to return to the glory days of the 1950s.

I’m glad that RFK Junior is getting more popular. He wants to bring back the party of JFK.
Steal an? Your posts are almost undecipherable!

Forum List

Back