How can R-W'ers on here "spin" this......???

Again that goes to how stupid the average voter is and their willingness to accept the lies of their candidate.

Polished demagoguery coupled with ignorance and latent racism and/or misogyny, makes a VERY dangerous cocktail.......

Last edited:
Here in Texas there was no way Clinton was going to win, but in swing states Stein hurt her too much.

Trump should have lost but he squeaked out in key states where Stein voters could have voted for Clinton and made sure Trump did not win but they did not do that...

Exactly......here's one example......Clinton lost Wisconsin by less than .8%, while Stein garnered over 1% of the voters....

Again that goes to how stupid the average voter is and their willingness to accept the lies of their candidate.

Polished demagoguery coupled with ignorance and latent racism or misogyny, makes a VERY dangerous cocktail.......

Maybe, but that is how America rolls.

Now the question remains will the Democrats learn or will they play victim in 2018 while losing again?

Will they claim fake news sunk them?

Trump can shit shit on the American flag while raping a bald eagle and those that voted for him would scream how great he is.

The thing Democrats need to focus on is getting the minority vote Obama had while also getting the green vote in swing states and then focus on Trump clownish ways...

Here in Texas there was no way Clinton was going to win, but in swing states Stein hurt her too much.

Trump should have lost but he squeaked out in key states where Stein voters could have voted for Clinton and made sure Trump did not win but they did not do that...

Exactly......here's one example......Clinton lost Wisconsin by less than .8%, while Stein garnered over 1% of the voters....

So how do you get the green vote?

If Russian fake news were suppose tp help Trump he would have won by bigger numbers, so it was the green voter that most likely were Sanders voters that killed Hillary this last election.

Now the question remains will the Democrats learn or will they play victim in 2018 while losing again?

Will they claim fake news sunk them?

The DNC (somewhat like the RNC) best turns to their younger, more polished, ex-veteran and energetic voters if they want to win......

Have a look at Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii and see what you think?

We have Trump first [paraphrased] stating that meddling in our election processes "could" have been done by Russia.....but it could have been done by china or some 400 pounds kid in his mother's basement"....

....Then, "......well not 17 US intelligence agencies state tat Russia meddled, but only 3 or 4 of them...."

Finally, "........Why didn't Obama do MORE to stop Russian meddling in our elections???"

(If you head spins a bit over the above.....REMEMBER, it was YOU who voted for this clown.)
Trump betrays America just TWO DAYS after Independence Day!

Trump Kicks Off Poland Visit By Trashing America In Unhinged Russia Rant (VIDEO)

Trump betrays America just TWO DAYS after Independence Day!

So how do you get the green vote?

If Russian fake news were suppose tp help Trump he would have won by bigger numbers, so it was the green voter that most likely were Sanders voters that killed Hillary this last election.

I'd readily agree that the DNC is just as corrupt to big, anti-green companies as the RNC........but just a bit less......

Polished demagoguery coupled with ignorance and latent racism or misogyny, makes a VERY dangerous cocktail.......
We need to prepare for this meeting to blow up in his face.

Aides Are So Terrified Of Trump Screwing Up The Putin Meeting, They’re Giving Him Intel In Tweet Form
I don't know about you, but this does not comfort me one bit.
oppositionreport.com

Can someone explain what the point of the OP is? I'm fucking missing it.

No you're not.

It's a bed wetter's troll thread. The "point", if there is one, is to attempt to embarrass people who oppose collectivist psychopaths. The funny part is, the bed wetter ended up getting trolled and ridiculed for being the dumbfuck he/she/it is.

No you're not.

It's a bed wetter's troll thread. The "point", if there is one, is to attempt to embarrass people who oppose collectivist psychopaths. The funny part is, the bed wetter ended up getting trolled and ridiculed for being the dumbfuck he/she/it is.

maybe if I could have added some cartoons to my O/P you could......never mind, .....stay dumb....I don't give a crap and we DO need folks like you to convince our children that lack of education makes one just as stupid as you......LOL

Last edited:
The Polish president's face when the GD cheeto was lying about President Obama and trashing the US -

He looked mortified and embarrassed by trump's ignorance.

If trump would lie like that on camera and talk constant trash about the US, what does this GD traitor say in private.

Of course the RWNJs love it because they hate the US too. They've been worshiping Putin and Russia for years now. They are very open about wanting a fascist state and a dictator sucking in all the money he can - just like Putin.

Russia is dying a slow death, economy is failing while the top tier gets richer. That's what the RW traitors want here.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

We need to prepare for this meeting to blow up in his face.

Aides Are So Terrified Of Trump Screwing Up The Putin Meeting, They’re Giving Him Intel In Tweet Form
I don't know about you, but this does not comfort me one bit.
oppositionreport.com

A
Tweet
Cheat
Sheet
[emoji780]

Can't you see the idiot cheeto trying to sneak a look so he knows what to say?

There is no doubt that trump will screw up. So far, every single world leader has owned him. Starting with Mexico's prez sending him home with his tail tucked between his legs.

Putin will be having a big fat cheeto with his vodka.

No you're not.

maybe if I could have added some cartoons to my O/P you could......never mind,stay dumb....I don't give a crap and we DO need folks like you to convince our children that lack of education makes one just as stupid as you......LOL

Not an accident that trump said he likes the uneducated and the damn RW traitors are against education.

Nope.

No accident there.

Forum List

Back