How can R-W'ers on here "spin" this......???

Because Comey said so.

FBI's Comey: Republicans also hacked by Russia - CNNPolitics.com

Comey said there was no sign "that the Trump campaign or the current RNC was successfully hacked."

So, does the above CONFIRM that Russia hacked the DNC and that it DID meddle in the election????

See, you CANNOT have it both ways......(Maybe a grown up can help you)
how would fking comey know, he never looked at anything. you know this right?

TRUMP: Well I think it was Russia, and I think it could have been other people in other countries. It could have been a lot of people interfered. I’ve said it very simply. I think it could very well have been Russia, but I think it could well have been other countries. And I won't be specific, but I think a lot of people interfere. I think it's been happening for a long time. It's been happening for many, many years. Now, the thing I have to mention is that Barack Obama, when he was president, found out about this in terms of if it were Russia — found out about it in August. Now the election was in November. That’s a lot of time. He did nothing about it. Why did he do nothing about it? He was told it was Russia by the CIA, as I understand it — it was well-reported — and he did nothing about it. They say he choked.Well, I don't think he choked. I think what happened is he thought Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, and he said let's not do anything about it. Had he thought the other way, he would have done something about it. So he was told in early August, presumably by the CIA, that Russia was trying to get involved or meddling pretty strongly with the election. He did nothing about it. The reason is he thought Hillary was going to win. And if he thought I was going to win, he would have done plenty about it. So that’s the real question, is why did he do nothing from August all the way until November 8. Why did he do nothing? His people said he choked. I don’t think he choked. …

QUESTION: So the follow-up’s again for you on that, Mr. President. You again say you think it was Russia. Your intelligence agencies have been far more definitive; they say it was Russia. Why won’t you agree with them and say it was?

TRUMP: Well, I’ll tell you — let me just start off by saying, I heard it was 17 agencies. I said, boy, that’s a lot. Do we even have that many intelligence agencies. Right? Let’s check it. And we did some very heavy research. It turned out to be three our four — it wasn’t 17 — and many of your compatriots had to change their reporting and they had to apologize and they had to correct. Now, with that being said, mistakes have been made. I agree: I think it was Russia, but I think it was probably other people and/or countries, and I see nothing wrong with that statement. Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure. I remember when I was sitting back listening about Iraq — weapons of mass destruction, how everybody was 100 percent sure that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Guess what? That led to one big mess. They were wrong, and it led to a mess. So it was Russia, and I think it was probably others also. And that’s been going on for a long period of time. But my big question is why did Obama do nothing about it from August all the way to November 8. He did nothing about it, and it wasn’t because he choked.
and?

My god, the man is an international embarrassment!

Trump heads to foreign soil, promptly bashes two ex-presidents and his own intelligence community

Imagine if Duda came here and suggested Polish intelligence was flawed and unreliable, or if British Prime Minister Theresa May visited and talked about David Cameron's biggest failures as leader of that country. Trump basically did all of that Thursday.

We have a real American President who is tough and opinionated and that hurts people's sensitive feelings.

Wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why was the DNC server not secured? Is that Putin's fault too?

the question that MAY also arise is this: How do you know that the RNC's server was NOT also hacked........but the silence on that possibility may be that Putin DID get his stooge elected (and now, totally open to blackmail...) Just a suggestion.

LOL!! Jake!! That's hilarious! I'm sending this to Carrottop, he's looking for a new comedy writer

Why was the DNC server not secured? Is that Putin's fault too?

the question that MAY also arise is this: How do you know that the RNC's server was NOT also hacked........but the silence on that possibility may be that Putin DID get his stooge elected (and now, totally open to blackmail...) Just a suggestion.

Yes and it may also be the case that Putin is a reptilian space monster who is able to bend time.

But, you would need evidence...

We have Trump first [paraphrased] stating that meddling in our election processes "could" have been done by Russia.....but it could have been done by china or some 400 pounds kid in his mother's basement"....

....Then, "......well not 17 US intelligence agencies state tat Russia meddled, but only 3 or 4 of them...."

Finally, "........Why didn't Obama do MORE to stop Russian meddling in our elections???"

(If you head spins a bit over the above.....REMEMBER, it was YOU who voted for this clown.)

THANKS for the bump, harry....and for your "brilliant" contribution to the thread...LOL
did you like that?.....its your smiley on steroids....lol....

Yes and it may also be the case that Putin is a reptilian space monster who is able to bend time.

No, NO..........I too believe that Putin is a "sweetheart" that has Trump's best interest in mind.......LOL

No, NO..........I too believe that Putin is a "sweetheart" that has Trump's best interest in mind.......LOL
ahhh you're in love with Putin, that explains your obsession.

Let me help you out. Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate and her campaign was misguided. Russia played no part in her crushing loss. Keep repeating that to yourself until it sinks in. Then you will be cured of Russian Interference Fantasy.

Let me help you out. Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate and her campaign was misguided. Russia played no part in her crushing loss. Keep repeating that to yourself until it sinks in. Then you will be cured of Russian Interference Fantasy.

WOW....how could anyone dispute such an erudite and proof-backed explanation.....You're a fucking genius.......(what an asshole......LOL)

(are you related to MissouriMike.......)

We have Trump first [paraphrased] stating that meddling in our election processes "could" have been done by Russia.....but it could have been done by china or some 400 pounds kid in his mother's basement"....

....Then, "......well not 17 US intelligence agencies state tat Russia meddled, but only 3 or 4 of them...."

Finally, "........Why didn't Obama do MORE to stop Russian meddling in our elections???"

(If you head spins a bit over the above.....REMEMBER, it was YOU who voted for this clown.)

Very pleased I voted for him and with the job he's doing.
Fail to see from your OP just what has your panties in a wad.

that's easy, he lost and trump has done soooo much more than his guy ever did and hitlery ever would have.

have someone change your diapers and take a nap......

Forum List

Back