How can we protect ourselves from terror attacks?

I didn't fail to get your point son. I disregarded it.
Multicultural societies are fine. No problem with that. Hell I'm German, English and Native American. I've married a Polish woman, a Brazilian (black and Portugese) woman and a German woman.
I've worked and associated with Orientals, Jews Muslims Indians.... all kinds of folk.

The one thing all had in common was a desire to be Americans and work toward what we used to call the "American Dream". They were unfuckinghyphenated-Americans.

If you want that dream, by all means, you will be welcomed here. If you want to set up your own mini-Meccas and practice Sharia or live the "thug life" at the cost of law abiding Americans, you have no place here. Get the fuck out.

Now we can see what has happened in Paris with theirs opened multicultural country. There are a lot of blacks and muslims inside. I`m not against blacks and muslim, I`m against radicals in general. Nevermind. What can we do to prevent similar cases in the US? This question rises because we cannot completely rely on the government

Paris has always been multicultural. Partly because it's a European cultural centre, partly because it has a colonial past.
When I lived there 35 years ago I hung with North Africans all the time. I could describe them as "Muslims" since they probably were in the same sense that I would be called "Catholic" in that it was what we grew up in, but our relationships had nothing to do with either.

The city was teeming with Arabic, German, English, Italian, lots of African indigenous languages, Asians anything you can think of, and it wasn't new then. It gave (and gives) it the vibrancy and vitality it's known for.

And it's in no way anything new, or unique to Paris.

France wont be multicultural for long......
Neither will America for that matter.
There in lies the problem. Multiculturalism is bullshit. Come to a country, embrace the culture.
Here we don't kill our daughters for being rape victims. We let them practice professions and drive cars. Suicide is not considered "honorable". We don't or shouldn't wear our pants around our knees and glorify rape and cop killing in music.
Call middle class white Anglo-Saxon Protestants all you want, but they aren't blowing up buildings and shooting up our cities over drug turf.

Apparently my point sailed over not one but two heads. So here it comes again- duck....

Paris has always been multicultural. At least ever since it started (a) becoming a cultural nexus and (b) being the capital of a nation traipsing around the world for colonies. It's nothing new. In fact it's centuries old. Trying to pin this causal relationship on this particular donkey is not going to work because history refutes it. Try again.

As for those middle class WASPS, here's a couple of reality checks for ya --

051.jpg
timothy-mcveigh.jpg

So you have two examples? Funny how you left out Kaczynski.

I thought two would be enough to make the point but once again I have overestimated my audience. Now I had to go back and change "a couple of" to "a few". Get it yet?

Fact of the matter is,neither muslims nor mexicans are interested in becoming french or American citizens.
There's your difference dumbass.

One of us is speaking in blanket stereotypes. Guess who that makes the dumbass.
Oh and those three guys in orange -- all of 'em American citizens.

Last edited:

Then you've contradicted your own statement which was, and I quote, "multiculturalism is bullshit".

Again, reiterating the point I made twice that you actually did disregard, Paris has been multicultural for centuries. Trying to pin that on as a causal factor for recent events -- therein lieth said bullshit.

Then you've contradicted your own statement which was, and I quote, "multiculturalism is bullshit".

Again, reiterating the point I made twice that you actually did disregard, Paris has been multicultural for centuries. Trying to pin that on as a causal factor for recent events -- therein lieth said bullshit.
BULLSHIT! I said multiculturalism is bullshit
Multicultural societies are fine. We have always had a multicultural mix of ethnicities here. We have Jews that don't work and go to Temple on Saturday. We have Catholics that eat fish on Friday and attend Mass on Sunday.
We have Italians who roll out their own pasta and sing opera and we have Germans who have fantastic beer parties. (attended mostly by the Irish)
Many tend to segregate themselves in enclaves in our cities. and socialize among themselves.

BUT

Come Monday, they're all out there trying to earn a living. They want to save and buy a house in the suburbs and send their kids to college.

What we've been seeing since the advent of "Multiculturalism" Is an acceptance of ethnicity without the desire to be part of American culture as well.
Thug culture, Sharia, 2 and 3 generations of Hispanics still unable to speak English.... THAT's what Multiculturalism is, Possum.

BULLSHIT! I said multiculturalism is bullshit
Multicultural societies are fine. We have always had a multicultural mix of ethnicities here. We have Jews that don't work and go to Temple on Saturday. We have Catholics that eat fish on Friday and attend Mass on Sunday.
We have Italians who roll out their own pasta and sing opera and we have Germans who have fantastic beer parties. (attended mostly by the Irish)
Many tend to segregate themselves in enclaves in our cities. and socialize among themselves.

BUT

Come Monday, they're all out there trying to earn a living. They want to save and buy a house in the suburbs and send their kids to college.

What we've been seeing since the advent of "Multiculturalism" Is an acceptance of ethnicity without the desire to be part of American culture as well.
Thug culture, Sharia, 2 and 3 generations of Hispanics still unable to speak English.... THAT's what Multiculturalism is, Possum.

If that's what you think multiculturalism means, then we have wildly variant definitions. And I look forward to reading what term you'll give as a substitute to what I've been describing historically. I guess you'll need a new word.

Your answer is found in Psalm 127:1,2.

It is written:

A Song of Ascents, of Solomon. Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain.It is vain for you to rise up early, To retire late, To eat the bread of painful labors; For He gives to His beloved even in his sleep.

No offense, but he didn't do a bang up job on 9/11.

"How can we protect ourselves from terror attacks?"

By not becoming obsessed with 'terror attacks.'

By not surrendering our freedom for the illusion of 'security.'

And by acknowledging the fact that the criminal acts of the few are not representative of all Muslims, or Islam in general.

The answer is simple - deport every single Muslim not born within the USA to the country of their origin.

Those born in the USA would be subject to intense scrutiny and all mosques to be closely monitored. Any discussions of or plans to attack American soil to instantly result in incarceration in Guantanamo. Anyone carrying out a terror attack to be automatically sentenced to death. Let them go to their 72 virgins.
In addition to being unsurprisingly ignorant and stupid, this is also un-Constitutional – a violation of the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment.

Indeed, the stupidity of this is remarkable and comprehensive: where resident aliens who are Muslim and in the country legally are entitled to due process rights, they can't be 'deported' solely as a consequence of their religion; and likewise those who are American citizens cannot be subject to unwarranted surveillance merely because of their faith, in violation of the Fourth Amendment.

And neither alien nor citizen can be 'automatically' sentenced to anything without first being found guilty of a crime in a court of law.

Are you truly this ignorant, hateful, and stupid; or are you a liberal troll trying to make conservatives look bad.

"How can we protect ourselves from terror attacks?"

By not becoming obsessed with 'terror attacks.'

By not surrendering our freedom for the illusion of 'security.'

And by acknowledging the fact that the criminal acts of the few are not representative of all Muslims, or Islam in general.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think the only way we can realistically cut down on terrorist attacks is to make the consequences for carrying one out so horrible that continued terrorism becomes just too terrifying to contemplate.
Something on the order of bombing a building begets bombing a city.
The terrorists are targeting civilians, yet we refuse to. Bullshit!

Sooooo, what city should we have bombed after Timothy McVeigh?

Your answer is to make us worse than the terrorist?

Now we can see what has happened in Paris with theirs opened multicultural country. There are a lot of blacks and muslims inside. I`m not against blacks and muslim, I`m against radicals in general. Nevermind. What can we do to prevent similar cases in the US? This question rises because we cannot completely rely on the government

We need to understand, really understand, what terrorism is. It's the last, desperate gasp of the powerless. It's what happens at the limits of military superiority. It's the frustrating reality that, no matter how strong we are, we can't control the world.

Your answer is found in Psalm 127:1,2.

It is written:

A Song of Ascents, of Solomon. Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain.It is vain for you to rise up early, To retire late, To eat the bread of painful labors; For He gives to His beloved even in his sleep.

No offense, but he didn't do a bang up job on 9/11.

I disagree. The LORD prevented many people from being in the twin towers on 9/11. There have been many testimonies from people about this. God is always in full control. Never forget that.

The second attack - many people who were supposed to be there were not there dblack. Did you know that on the Air Asia flight that crashed the other day - 26 people were no shows on that flight? That is close to 20% didn't show up. I believe in divine providence. Don't you?

Arm everyone with an IQ over 100 who was born in the USA from American Parents and is not "certifiably" insane. Remove the infiltrators from DC, like Obama. Boot the radical Islamic immigrants. Start a national draft. Bring our troops home to defend our borders.

Last edited:
Arm everyone with an IQ over 100 who was born in the USA from American Parents and is not "certifiably" insane. Remove the infiltrators from DC, like Obama. Boot the radical Islamic immigrants. Start a national draft. Bring our troops home to defend our borders.

No.

Forum List

Back