How come Jesus fulfilled all verses on Lucifer, none on ACTUAL Messiah prerequisites

We don't really have any evidence of what Jesus "fulfilled," did or even said for that matter, considering there was a 50-70 year GAP between the time he allegedly walked the Earth and the time one word was ever written about him.

This is despite the fact that there were ~30 historians alive and well and active who lived in the general area at the time who surely would've documented this Jesus' guys impressive feats and miracle working.
30 year gap -- not more though. Your math is off.

St. James and St. Paul were both writing about Jesus in 62 AD whereas Jesus had been crucified in 33 AD.

That's 30 not 50.

>><Jesus had been crucified in 33 AD.??

Ummm you are the one far off.
The ad era christ THEUDAS Died in 45ad which is why John says he was closer to 50. That is not the 6bc crucified Galilean christ Yehuda who lived in Herod died 4bc and Lysanias died 35bc era. It's even further from Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc the hanged on passover forbidden maggis sorcerer who learned forbidden things in Egypt when fleeing Jannaeus Alexanders persecution of the Pharisee. Try reading history not backwood bumpkin preachers.

Using Christianity's standard of reasoning Jesus who admitted being Lucifer at the end of the Roman farce has to be Lucifer otherwise he can't be Messiah in the first place if they disregard their own standard and argument. If they disregard their own argument then that makes him a false messiah thus Lucifer....no matter how you look at it Jesus who came as the first fallen messiah is that son of perdition aka Lucifer who was expected to come 1st as the imposter, fall to the pit (Acts 2:27 & 1 Peter 3;19) by the hands of the seas(Rome), for claiming to be a god. -Ezekiel 28
Be deemed perfect full of Brightness
-Rev 22:16
Be deemed the anointed (Christ)
Cherub (guardian in Hebrew=Nazarene)
--Ezekiel 28:14

The pierced dragon-Isaiah 49
Lucifer(morning star) is
Speared pierced-Isaiah 14:12-17

Can't wait till your scales are removed.......

Ummm you just admited Jesus is Lucifer who in Iconographs is pulling at the Judgement scales to confuse the weight of your deeds in judgement. In other words your get away with sin in stroking an idols ego instead of good works and righteousness is outweighed in your satanic twist of fair justice=tipping the scales of justice.
So you admit you want to thief the Judges Justice(to messenger Michael) and take away his role and give them to Jesus(Lucifer)? You already did this when you lied to everyone in saying Jesus was the Judge.
Checkmate!

UMMMM, I hate to burst your bubble, but Jesus and Lucifer and 2 distinct and polar opposites. Lucifer is going to lead an army to wipe you out. Christ is going to touch down on the Mount of Olives and stop him. You had better hope, for the future of Israel, that Jesus Christ is who he says he is, sitting at the right hand of Yahweh, ready to come back to you. Lucifer plans to wipe you out for good.

We don't really have any evidence of what Jesus "fulfilled," did or even said for that matter, considering there was a 50-70 year GAP between the time he allegedly walked the Earth and the time one word was ever written about him.

This is despite the fact that there were ~30 historians alive and well and active who lived in the general area at the time who surely would've documented this Jesus' guys impressive feats and miracle working.

St. James and St. Paul were both writing about Jesus in 62 AD whereas Jesus had been crucified in 33 AD.

That's 30 not 50.

The ad era christ THEUDAS Died in 45ad which is why John says he was closer to 50. That is not the 6bc crucified Galilean christ Yehuda who lived in Herod died 4bc and Lysanias died 35bc era. It's even further from Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc the hanged on passover forbidden maggis sorcerer who learned forbidden things in Egypt when fleeing Jannaeus Alexanders persecution of the Pharisee. Try reading history not backwood bumpkin preachers.

All of the New Testament was written prior to the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD. There is no mention of it. The information in the NT is either first hand or second hand. It is as reliable.
As for relevance, it isn't so much when, but, that He came that is important. If you want minute by minute records of the events the Christ's death, read the Gospel of Nicodemus. < A reliable Jew, and respected member in the community.

The Catholic churh rejects that, "All of the New Testament was written prior to the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD."

They started recording it immediately. Peter wrote that he was sitting with people that saw Jesus upon his return. In fact all the the writings we have concerning Christ were done within the 70 year period following his death. There was no gap.

Christ fulfilled ALL of the prophesies of the prophets. Including the things he would have had no control over. Never once admitted He was Satan. Sad you can tell the difference betweeen the two, but the day is coming that you will see Christ, your Messiah, and weep.

>>>Never once admitted He was Satan.

Wrong: Rev 22:16
And wrong saying he fulfilled Moshiach.
What part of Lucifer comes first do you have trouble with? The character in the NT is saying you will call him christ deceiving many even the elect. Throughout the NT he and the apostles refer to son of man as another third person tense "in his own new name" which comically that name holds the prefix "(son of) MAN"- David named Solomon and his brother
after the holy one (Evening Star) in the holy city of Shalem. Shalem's actual Canaanite transliteration has "Man" at the end. Last names prefix at the end refered to ancestory as "Son of".
In short Jesus claimed the nemesis of Shalem (Evening Star) by claiming himself the fallen morning star (Lucifer).

Sources:
son of man not him:
Jesus repeatedly told you
1)that he wasn't son of man that he was emulating (like unto)-rev1:13,rev22:16
2)that son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28.
3) that you'd come in his name saying HE was christ deceiving many even the elect.
4)Jesus said will thou be made "whole" (Shalem).

Source Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Type David named 2 sons after Shalem in google search.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...ggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNHRACtbwhmoRJ7pK8Q2Lv3KU3v7qg

Morning star sources:

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

You, like some other Christ haters, seem to be obsessed with Him. You need to surrender your life to Him so the conviction will cease.

So your rebuttle is to say I'm a hater of Lucifer or rather top arch rival of Lucifer?
Are you saying I am the Shiloh
Archangel Michael?
Or are you exposing that Lucifer Jesus makes you hate anyone who won't stroke his ego and your affiliation pride like you guys accuse Muslims doing with Mohammad?
No, I'm saying that you are obviously obsessed with Yeshua, and that your antipathy towards Him is likely based in the conviction you feel.

That's 30 not 50.

Yeshua was revealed on the day the prophet Daniel said He would be. In fact, without Daniel there would be no wise men in the Christmas story.

You, like some other Christ haters, seem to be obsessed with Him. You need to surrender your life to Him so the conviction will cease.

So your rebuttle is to say I'm a hater of Lucifer or rather top arch rival of Lucifer?
Are you saying I am the Shiloh
Archangel Michael?
Or are you exposing that Lucifer Jesus makes you hate anyone who won't stroke his ego and your affiliation pride like you guys accuse Muslims doing with Mohammad?

You are a lost Jew. No more no less.
Ask him about the Syrian oil being taken into Israel.
He had no idea the border between the 2 nations is a double fenced DMZ with land mines.

Wow, so now you are a terrorist propagandist on the side of Hassad?
Now your displayed hate for Jews and the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob makes sense.

That's 30 not 50.

Yeshua was revealed on the day the prophet Daniel said He would be. In fact, without Daniel there would be no wise men in the Christmas story.

To bad Daniel says son of man (Shalem) not son of God. Daniel names Michael to rise as savior not Jesus-Dan 12:1-4 and even names this Michael in Dan 10.
Isaiah 44-45 the Lord (king)and
redeemer(in Hebrew HaSheva) who changes Cyrus the Prince and King of Persia's heart to rebuild the temple and gather the dispersed Jews back to their land then is Michael, since the name given by Daniel in
Dan 10 shows it was Michael battling this Persian King.
a it was Michael "battling" this Persian King (called prince of the people).
In Hebrew it says:
in Dan 10:20 where it says in regards to Michael:
*"Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee And now will
*Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"
(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

quote irish ram:
>>Lucifer is going to lead an army to wipe you out.

Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

50 million murders thousands of wars in his name you are inadvertantly saying Lucifer Jesus returned as Hitler.

Just so you realize;
The Jihaadist learned their propaganda hate mongering technique from Berlin when head Mufti (Arafat's uncle) fled towards Berlin.
Nazis learned it from emulating the RCC antisemitic synods. Your Lucifer Jesus is even influencing todays "army to wipe us out.
"

Last edited:
The Catholic churh rejects that, "All of the New Testament was written prior to the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD."

Luke was a Gentile. But the rest were Jews. Messianic or not, the destruction of the Temple would have been an earth shattering event worth mentioning. Not only do the authors of the Bible not refer to it as fulfilled prophesy:
Matthew 24:2 "Do you see all these things?" he asked. "Truly I tell you ...
not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown ... there isn't a single stone here that will be left standing on top of another.
It also is not in the Dead Sea scrolls.

Since Hashev has perjured himself in the name of God by professing to be the real messiah, the conviction will never cease.

It can cease as quickly as a Hashev heart transplant from the Holy Spirit. This is a how quickly> God forgive me, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, who removed my sins. I accept Jesus Christ as the savior of my life. It works the same for every human on earth.

No one "forgave" you, you are just hallucinating. Especially you.

Using Christianity's standard of reasoning Jesus who admitted being Lucifer at the end of the Roman farce has to be Lucifer otherwise he can't be Messiah in the first place if they disregard their own standard and argument. If they disregard their own argument then that makes him a false messiah thus Lucifer....no matter how you look at it Jesus who came as the first fallen messiah is that son of perdition aka Lucifer who was expected to come 1st as the imposter, fall to the pit (Acts 2:27 & 1 Peter 3;19) by the hands of the seas(Rome), for claiming to be a god. -Ezekiel 28

Lucifer(morning star) is

Ummm you just admited Jesus is Lucifer who in Iconographs is pulling at the Judgement scales to confuse the weight of your deeds in judgement. In other words your get away with sin in stroking an idols ego instead of good works and righteousness is outweighed in your satanic twist of fair justice=tipping the scales of justice.
So you admit you want to thief the Judges Justice(to messenger Michael) and take away his role and give them to Jesus(Lucifer)? You already did this when you lied to everyone in saying Jesus was the Judge.
Checkmate!

UMMMM, I hate to burst your bubble, but Jesus and Lucifer and 2 distinct and polar opposites. Lucifer is going to lead an army to wipe you out. Christ is going to touch down on the Mount of Olives and stop him. You had better hope, for the future of Israel, that Jesus Christ is who he says he is, sitting at the right hand of Yahweh, ready to come back to you. Lucifer plans to wipe you out for good.

More threats from a "Christian." Sickening.

Did someone say Dead Sea scrolls?
term "Sons of Day" referring to Baal and Morning Star worship also be about their age(era)?

More Sources -Scrolls:
The portions of light & darkness 4Q186

More stuff on sons of day besides the Bible can be found in the scrolls:
The master addressing the
'Sons of Dawn' ('sons of the pit'-[death worshipers]
I guess similar to the term sons of perdition)
is in (4Q298)
it's an address to all sons of Dawn to return to the path of Life.

The sons of Dawn are also mentioned in:
4Q434 FR1 To change lest he be destroyed by the hands of his enemies.

These children of the Morning Star age are also referred to as the following;
An Aramaic Apocalypse" 4Q246 part2
"The Son of God he will be proclaimed (or proclaim himself) and the son of the most high they will call him....They will reign for years on the earth & they will trample all. People will trample people
(THIS has Happened in the Name of the Church of the morning star-Rev 22:16)

This is why the legend of YeruShalem becoming city of Shalom is when the
Night(Evening Star) overturns the Day (morning star). Similarly in Islam this is called "the Night" Ascension (Al Isra) when Night (Evening Star) ascends to the city in his name (YeruSHALEM).

Since Hashev has perjured himself in the name of God by professing to be the real messiah, the conviction will never cease.

It can cease as quickly as a Hashev heart transplant from the Holy Spirit. This is a how quickly> God forgive me, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, who removed my sins. I accept Jesus Christ as the savior of my life. It works the same for every human on earth.

No one "forgave" you, you are just hallucinating. Especially you.

Lucifer(morning star) is

Checkmate!

More threats from a "Christian." Sickening.

Your issue is with John and Zec, Stop with the dramatics, you look ridiculous, as well as wrong..
  1. The Jews will reject the Antichrist, and he will respond with an attempt to annihilate them, killing two-thirds of them in the process (Revelation 12:13-17 & Zechariah 13:8-9).
  2. At the end of the Tribulation, when the Jews have come to the end of themselves, they will turn to God and receive Yeshua as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10, Romans 9:27-28, & Romans 11:25-27).
  3. Jesus will return and regather all believing Jews to Israel (Deuteronomy 30:1-9).
  4. Israel will be established as the prime nation in the world (Isaiah 2:1-4 & Micah 4:1-7).
  5. The Lord will bless the Jewish remnant by fulfilling all the promises He has made to Israel (Isaiah 60:1-62:7).
  6. The blessings of God will flow out to all the nations through the Jewish people during the Millennial rule of Jesus (Zechariah 8:22-23).

Luke was a Gentile. But the rest were Jews. Messianic or not, the destruction of the Temple would have been an earth shattering event worth mentioning. Not only do the authors of the Bible not refer to it as fulfilled prophesy:
Matthew 24:2 "Do you see all these things?" he asked. "Truly I tell you ...
not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown ... there isn't a single stone here that will be left standing on top of another.
It also is not in the Dead Sea scrolls.
We are talking about the writings and the writers, all of them and the works. Yes, the Temple destruction was climacteric on the Holy Land and its peoples.

Lucifer(morning star) is

Checkmate!
You are the cursed false Messiah, demon.

You posted a lot of name calling hate replies and zero refutations.
The problem is in doing so you called the Bible verses I posted as being demonic and God of Abraham as being demonic possesing me. You admitted that you guys are Satanists and your replies have shown a pattern trait to back this.

Anyone can see the sources from Torah I left in this thread regarding the Essence of God being "Shalem" (completeness,wholeness,
stability).
You are saying my reflection, manifestation, and teaching of Shalem is demonic thus you are in opposition to mankind becoming complete,whole,stable.
Fact:all jews inspire to be Moshiach (anointed) "redeemers" (HaSheva)
for their people,
inspired by a genuine love for their people.
You being a hater of those people seek to thwart people becoming Shalem.
You are ok with Catholics becoming Priests and them inspiring to be head priest(pope) but you refuse to accept Rabbi's or head Rabbi's as having equal rights(hence my former analogies of Lilith=Israel).
Case Closed!

Ha Shev, like all career criminals (in his case, eternal criminal), does not like being identified.

you admitted that you guys are Satanists

As much as you wish it not to be so HaSh, Jesus the Christ is Lord over Israel, and will rule and reign from the same place King David ruled. And you will be glad for it. Until then Shalom.

Forum List

Back