How come the leader of the world will not be there?

True...America is his real enemy.

The Do Nothing Congress has to be shown who is calling the shots. All these new Congressmen thinking they have some power need to get their minds right

the do-nothing congress was the one led by pelosi and reid.

That seems odd.......they were actually passing historic legislation

Other than shutting down the government, what has Boehner accomplished?

yes, the ACA bill was historic, historic in being the worst piece of legislation in our history, passed in the most corrupt way.

Boenner did not shut down the govt, obama did. no congressman has that power, obama did it. face reality for once.

ACA?

You mean Obamacare don't you?

yes, but the official name of the law is ACA. I was being nice in not putting obozo's name with that terrible law.

I am ashamed to call him our President and a leader for our country

he should have stayed a community agitator. he won't amount to much more

You really don't know the answer to your own question, no do you?

What is the answer in your opinion? Do you or don't you think Obama should find the time to fly to France and show solidarity with them and several other world leaders against Islamist terrorists.

Do you have any idea how stringent the requirements are for the visit of a US president anywhere on this planet? And with so many other dignitaries also being there, what the danger would be of an assassination attempt? By not going today, our POTUS is sparing the French security forces a hell of a lot of security headaches.

How many big events in Europe did Bush visit? Hmmmm?

There is a reason why US Presidents DON'T show up at certain events and it has nothing to do with the person, but rather, the office and our own security protocols!

I find it rather amusing that 50 other heads of state can show up, but the President of the United States is hiding behind a lack of security. You are just kidding aren't you?

The President couldn't go because he was afraid he might be shot? That's exactly why he SHOULD have gone. To show the world and these evil fucks that Americans aren't afraid of them. Not only should he have gone, he should have made a rousing speech about fighting these turds until every last one of them eats sand.
France wants and needs to be center stage on this one, not everything is about America, besides, we will be the people dropping bombs if some jihadi needs killing.
One minute it's because the SS won't let him, now it's because it's not about America. Obama is the leader, the LEADER of the free world. He needs to LEAD instead of cowering behind excuses for why he won't.

Don't let left winger run this thread into the Obabblecare ditch. That is his googled diversion to the dilemma at hand.

The Do Nothing Congress has to be shown who is calling the shots. All these new Congressmen thinking they have some power need to get their minds right

yes, the ACA bill was historic, historic in being the worst piece of legislation in our history, passed in the most corrupt way.

Boenner did not shut down the govt, obama did. no congressman has that power, obama did it. face reality for once.

ACA?

yes, but the official name of the law is ACA. I was being nice in not putting obozo's name with that terrible law.

Seems like all conservatives mocked it as Obamacare when it didn't appear to be working

Somehow all posts now call it ACA

Wonder why?

horseshit.
Another one that wants to see something bad happen to our president.

are you saying that the US secret service is incompetent?
No, I am saying that they need a month to arrange security they can feel confident about, if they do not feel confident the president does not go and the president cannot overrule them on his security.

OK, so you are saying that the protective services of Israel, Germany, France, England, Spain, Italy, et al are better at their jobs than the US secret service.

Admit the truth, Obozo does not consider radical islam a world wide threat. His muslim upbringing will not allow such thoughts.
One more time, if the Secret Service says they cannot feel confident that the president will be safe going somewhere he does not go. If I were commanding the SS I would not even consider taking such a chance. You might but then again you would be dancing a fucking jig if something bad happened to our president.

Reminds me of the days immediately following 9/11 when some said Bush was a coward for [edited to add] NOT being seen in public. I disagreed.

I despised Bush but, IMO, the safety of the US president must come first.

Last edited:
Don't let left winger run this thread into the Obabblecare ditch. That is his googled diversion to the dilemma at hand.

that's what they pay him for. Him a few others on here. When people realize that they will ignore his ass

No, I am saying that they need a month to arrange security they can feel confident about, if they do not feel confident the president does not go and the president cannot overrule them on his security.

OK, so you are saying that the protective services of Israel, Germany, France, England, Spain, Italy, et al are better at their jobs than the US secret service.

Admit the truth, Obozo does not consider radical islam a world wide threat. His muslim upbringing will not allow such thoughts.
One more time, if the Secret Service says they cannot feel confident that the president will be safe going somewhere he does not go. If I were commanding the SS I would not even consider taking such a chance. You might but then again you would be dancing a fucking jig if something bad happened to our president.

Reminds me of the days immediately following 9/11 when some said Bush was a coward for being seen in public. I disagreed.

Could you imagine them complaining about Obama spending time and money going to FRANCE?

You really don't know the answer to your own question, no do you?

What is the answer in your opinion? Do you or don't you think Obama should find the time to fly to France and show solidarity with them and several other world leaders against Islamist terrorists.

Do you have any idea how stringent the requirements are for the visit of a US president anywhere on this planet? And with so many other dignitaries also being there, what the danger would be of an assassination attempt? By not going today, our POTUS is sparing the French security forces a hell of a lot of security headaches.

How many big events in Europe did Bush visit? Hmmmm?

There is a reason why US Presidents DON'T show up at certain events and it has nothing to do with the person, but rather, the office and our own security protocols!

Just so you will know, here is a list of where Bush went when he was President. Nmmmmm!

"Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton have individually visited 74 different countries over their two terms apiece. Together they went to 94 different countries with a combined population of 85% of the world total."

List of international trips made by the President of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

ACA?

Seems like all conservatives mocked it as Obamacare when it didn't appear to be working

Somehow all posts now call it ACA

Wonder why?

OK, OK, the name of that terrible law is OBAMACARE. it is not working, it is a disaster, it is causing people to lose coverage, it is running doctors out of medicine, it is hurting the poor and middle classes. You are right, it is OBAMACARE.

Reminds me of the days immediately following 9/11 when some said Bush was a coward for being seen in public. I disagreed.

Could you imagine them complaining about Obama spending time and money going to FRANCE?

Travel to do his job is not the same as travel for vacations. what is it about that that you don't get?

I guess you missed it when Bush stood on the 9/11 rubble with the NY firefighter and declared that the people who did this would be made to pay.

If there is one thing we should know by now it's that the President does not really believe radical Islamic terrorist are a serious threat and fighting against them is really necessary, Yes he will use drones against them when we can track them done and he will use air power when a situation becomes so severe it can no longer be ignored see the ISIS march across Syria and Iraq but beyond that he really has no interest in dealing with this or any other major foreign policy issues,

If there is one thing we should know by now it's that the President does not really believe radical Islamic terrorist are a serious threat and fighting against them is really necessary, Yes he will use drones against them when we can track them done and he will use air power when a situation becomes so severe it can no longer be ignored see the ISIS march across Syria and Iraq but beyond that he really has no interest in dealing with this or any other major foreign policy issues,

its because he sees the USA and the west as the bad guy in international affairs. His goal is to punish the USA for its successes and its wealth. Radical islam is helping him achieve that goal.

I believe his Foreign Policy has had a hand in what we are seeing now. And I'm afraid to say, I think it was Intentional. I hate to feel that way, but I do.

I guess the LIBTARDS do not know who the leader of the world is/is supposed to be.
Right wing Confederate Conservative Republicans don't see Obama as the leader of anything. So who are they talking about?

Besides, only the biggest of ignoramus tards would want to send the president to a foreign country with massive demonstrations going on. Especially when many of those trace the problem back to the Republicans ridiculous invasion of Iraq. People who listen to Republicans deserve the disaster that inevitably follows. Too bad the rest of us get sucked up into their debacles and fiascoes.

Forum List

Back