🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Conservatism Killed The GOP

What a holy fucking shit dumb ass thread...

Did you really call FD fuckin R a conservative?

take your meds yet today?

I'm healthy, I don't need meds.

I can't wait to read another thread made by a liberal talking about what the TPM is or what the GOP is... Or better who should or is going to run as a Republican in 2012.

Does your "side" suck so bad this year that we have waht, 5 threads like this on the first page everyday now?

NO You are a fuck tard. It's not how the Conservatives killed the GOP, it's how the libearls infiltrated the GOP we are getting rid of those RINOS first now we are coming for scum like you to remove your sorry asses from the government.

You know.....if you only support those that are exactly like you, eventually you become inbred, right?

No wonder the GOP is retarded. They have politically inbred themselves pretty much along the lines that Little Redneck Bastard in NC has stated.

NO FAMILY!

Ever go to sea in a ship that's only 85 percent manned? It sucks.

You enjoyed it so that you could suck.

But calling someone inbred would be what?

ABikerSailor said:
Hi, you have received -67 reputation points from ABikerSailor.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Hey fuckstick.......have a neg rep for bringing family members into a post. You really are a politically retarded inbred, ain\'t ya? Fat bastard, go eat another donut.

Regards,
ABikerSailor

Note: This is an automated message.
Fuckwit what do you call calling somewone else inbred? If you don't like shut the fuck up.

Persoanlly, I see it as "how the GOP killed conservatism"
But whatever.

It is your quote. You used it to refer to another member's family. You're a liar and a coward?

go figure

As I said it doesn't matter if you didn't write the reply, you quoted to me. You quoted the reply and addressed it to me. So tell me when you going to bust a faggot biker for calling someone an inbred?

Hey stupid.......you were the one that stated you were going to eliminate all the RINO's and anyone that isn't pure GOP.

I stated that if you get rid of those who are different from you, you become inbred.

Then, I stated no wonder the GOP is retarded, they're all inbred.

YOU are the stupid fucker that brought family into it. Apparently you don't comprehend the difference between political ideals and what family members are.

Like I said ya Little Redneck Bastard in NC, take your overweight plumbers crack and go fuck yourself.

You ain't had an intelligent thought since you've been on this board you fat slob.
OH hell you lying fuck tard you are the one that started with the inbred comment fuck you
Hell I'm glad you don't agree with me because when you do something is terribly wrong in what I think is right. Thanks for proving just how correct I am.
As long as you keep the inbred bullshit going your sister is fair game.

Last edited:
Persoanlly, I see it as "how the GOP killed conservatism"
But whatever.

Yup, and that's why this thread is retarded... It's ass backwards if you look at it as a conservative. Liberals are upset because the GOP might not be a liberal party anymore. We might get a real option as to how Government spending goes.

What a holy fucking shit dumb ass thread...

Did you really call FD fuckin R a conservative?

I can't wait to read another thread made by a liberal talking about what the TPM is or what the GOP is... Or better who should or is going to run as a Republican in 2012.

Does your "side" suck so bad this year that we have waht, 5 threads like this on the first page everyday now?

grow up.

and then eat shit.

:eusa_whistle:

grow up.

and then eat shit.

:eusa_whistle:

Why should he take up your habits?

Fuckwit what do you call calling somewone else inbred? If you don't like shut the fuck up.

fucking pussy!

own up! man up.

geesh. you're a friggin clown

Brainless what the fuck are you talking about? Own up to what? My little finger is more man than you bitch. maybe you should own up to some of your failure threads and reply's?

Actually, it was liberalism that took the GOP to the brink, conservatism is bringing it back. Nice try though.

Actually, it was liberalism that took the GOP to the brink, conservatism is bringing it back. Nice try though.

So much truth in so few words. Hat Tip!!!!

Bullshit, auto and soggy.

Your brand conservatism has corrupted a once great party and has almost stripped the wealth of the middle class in the last thirty years. The true Republicans are hoping (1) the Tea Party so disrupt the balance without seriously damaging the alternative of the Democratic Party, and (2) allow the true Republicans to drive the reactionaries and wacks (like you) into a real conservative party.

The 10% of American adults that think like you really do need their own party instead of continuing the corruption of the Republican Party. And as long as we have racist inbreds like bigrebbyrd in the party, the GOP creditability disappears with most decent, moral Americans.

Last edited:

Bullshit, auto.

Your brand conservatism has corrupted a once great party and has almost stripped the wealth of the middle class in the last thirty years. The true Republicans are hoping (1) the Tea Party so disrupt the balance without seriously damaging the alternative of the Democratic Party, and (2) allow the true Republicans to drive the reactionaries and wacks (like you) into a real conservative party.

The 10% of American adults that think like you really do need their own party instead of continuing the corruption of the Republican Party.

What the hell is this guy on? Sorry there Bubba.. it ain't no conicidence that the conservatives are going to shellack the Dems this November. Liberaism is a failure and that is why many abandoned GWB and the Republicans of late.

I think liberalism is actually the culprit and this coming from me. They've moved farther left then the democrats in my honest opinion. Their foreign policy and monetary policy today is that of a far left liberal.

They always say they're going to make government smaller but end up making it bigger.

The 10% of American adults that think like you really do need their own party instead of continuing the corruption of the Republican Party. And as long as we have racist inbreds like bigrebbyrd in the party, the GOP creditability disappears with most decent, moral Americans.

LOL As if you know my views. Are you using a crystal ball? Better still, Are you related to O Donnel?

What the hell is this guy on? Sorry there Bubba.. it ain't no conicidence that the conservatives are going to shellack the Dems this November. Liberaism is a failure and that is why many abandoned GWB and the Republicans of late.

Sure, big guy, sure.

The Presidency and the Senate will remain Democratic, and possibly the House, as well.

Try again, son.

LOL As if you know my views. Are you using a crystal ball? Better still, Are you related to O Donnel?

Better yet, try this, Auto: nobody cares what you think. That's the point.

I think liberalism is actually the culprit and this coming from me. They've moved farther left then the democrats in my honest opinion. Their foreign policy and monetary policy today is that of a far left liberal.

They always say they're going to make government smaller but end up making it bigger.

Ronald Reagan and George W Bush?

Ronald Reagan and George W Bush?

Yep, they're not conservatives or they may say they are but they're actions tell us the real story. GWB even more so then Reagan.

Forum List

Back