'How dare you!' Mother who lost both her sons to fentanyl poisoning says she's 'shocked' at 'despicable' Biden for LAUGHING at the claim his policies

'How dare you!' Mother who lost both her sons to fentanyl poisoning says she's 'shocked' at 'despicable' Biden for LAUGHING at the claim his policies are to blame for their deaths and demands an apology

2 Mar 2023 ~~ By JEN SMITH,

A mother who lost her two sons to fentanyl poisoning has reacted scornfully to Joe Biden laughing off the claim that his policies might be to blame for their deaths, saying in a video message last night: 'How dare you?'
Rebecca Kiessling's sons Caleb and Kyler died in 2020 before Biden took office after taking what they thought were pain killers, but that were laced with fentanyl.
Kiessling, who lives in Michigan, testified before Congress earlier this week at a hearing on the escalating fentanyl crisis. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested during the hearing that the boys would be alive if 'the government secured the border.'
Last night, Biden invoked Kiessling's story to poke fun at Greene, telling an audience of chuckling Democrats at the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference: 'The interesting thing is that fentanyl [the boys] took came during the last administration, haha.'
Kiessling, in a video posted online on Wednesday night, reacted to his comments with fury.
'This is how you speak about the death of my sons? Because a congresswoman misspoke? You mock the loss of my sons?' she said.

Commentary:
The Maoist/DSA Democratic party refused to let Trump stop drug trafficking across the southern border. They have never wanted a defensible border and as a result, we don't have a defensible border. Why would she blame a man who tried to stop drug trafficking and not the man and is cabal who, to this day, allows drug trafficking?
Biden snickering because her sons died before his administration is beyond evil… Its reprehensible even by his standards…his karma train is rapidly chugging along the track.
Biden could care less about people who are dying of drug overdoses. Joe is beholden to China because China has given the Dems so much, China created a virus that gave them power. Te CCP has given MILLIONS to the Biden crime family..so Biden will always kiss China’s ass..
Some may say that due to his dementia, they chuckle at inappropriate times, no that is NOT the case here, this is who Biden is, a guy who molested his daughter.

Let's see if we get this straight.
Biden is to blame for Trump's failures
And
Biden is to blame for MTG being a moron

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you sure you don't need to join MTG and the rest of MAGATLAND in your SafeSpace?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She let her sons be used for a petty and nonsensical political hit on the president, No sympathy for her. political footballs sometimes get kicked back.
um...no, she was asked to come testify at a hearing...she did, she's an advocate against drugs...since he son's death....I am sorry the President and you dembots are offended by someone being against drug cartels

that's not how she took it obviously.
That's not Biden's problem. MTG screwed up her political hit job and looked like an idiot. I laughed at her too.

Almost as funny as Gaetz trying to use Chinese propaganda to attack Dems. Did you see his face? Lol.

That's not Biden's problem. MTG screwed up her political hit job and looked like an idiot. I laughed at her too.

Almost as funny as Gaetz trying to use Chinese propaganda to attack Dems. Did you see his face? Lol.
oh i don't think xiden thinks it's his problem at all....and that's a problem for Americans that the President doesn't view the massive influx of drugs, and ODs as his problem,.

Biden laughed off Marjorie Taylor Greene's claim that he 'killed them'

But it was okay for the liars party favorite MTG to weaponize her kids drug overdose with a lie just to denigrate and blame the current President. Meanwhile in reality, it was the previous presidents porous border policy that allowed the fentanyl in that killed her boys. MTG should apologies to Biden and the Mother. What piece of trash that women is. What an embarrassment.

oh i don't think xiden thinks it's his problem at all....and that's a problem for Americans that the President doesn't view the massive influx of drugs, and ODs as his problem,.
Sure he does. Now you are just making shit up to deflect from MTG's stupidity.

You are a good soldier, I will give you that.

LW loons don't care how many Children die from bad GOVT policy. As long as many deaths are White Children.........they are extra OK with it.

the problem is they have spiked during Xiden's pro-cartel admin....that was the point this mother was making, and Xiden attacked and mocked her for making....https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/drug-overdose-data.htm
His response was typically calloused......though to be fair I cannot say that Trump is Ultra sensitive either.... Point is Joe is a complete POS....he made similar rude comments as a VP during a ceremony for fallen soldiers to one of the grieving parents. This guy is a street level turd with the manners of an erect penis.

JO

your are claiming she's stupid for being concerned about the influx of drugs and ODs since Xiden's pro-cartel policies...that's just the same as I said
No, I'm saying that she is stupid to politicize the kids death under the false premise that Biden was president.

It's what most rational people posted in this thread multiple times. These should be examples for you to glean the context of the Biden's laughter and MTGs stupidity but you cling to the false narrative that Biden was laughing at her 'concern' out of political spite.

If illegal immigration was good for America and Americans, democrats would fortify the border with troops and gun towers

No, I'm saying that she is stupid to politicize the kids death under the false premise that Biden was president.

It's what most rational people posted in this thread multiple times. These should be examples for you to glean the context of the Biden's laughter and MTGs stupidity but you cling to the false narrative that Biden was laughing at her 'concern' out of political spite.
it's sad you think discussing OD deaths and the fact they have spiked under Xiden is "politicizing" it.

Forum List

Back