How deep is the "deep state"?

:boobies:

Its $4 TRILLION dollars a year of OUR money that's how deep it is. When you have $4 trillion dollars a year of federal government budget to dole out and spend the propensity for corruption is off the charts.
OMG.

We got a Gubmint!

Losers get a job pay their own bills we won't need a fraction of this government.

We spend 46 cents of every military dollar spent on earth
Does not make a lot of sense does it! Especially when you consider we are isolated by the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean. You would think that would allow us to spend less in Defense than others, yet here we are!
We have not been invaded in over 200 years. We have no threats from our neighbors.
Yet we spend more on “defense” than any other nation

Its $4 TRILLION dollars a year of OUR money that's how deep it is. When you have $4 trillion dollars a year of federal government budget to dole out and spend the propensity for corruption is off the charts.
OMG.

We got a Gubmint!

Losers get a job pay their own bills we won't need a fraction of this government.

Does not make a lot of sense does it! Especially when you consider we are isolated by the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean. You would think that would allow us to spend less in Defense than others, yet here we are!
We have not been invaded in over 200 years. We have no threats from our neighbors.
Preachin to the chior here buddy! I think it is crazy! I am not in charge of the budget though! I would rather spend it on roads, bridges,schools, fiber op cable and just about any thing else or just leave the money in our pockets! Americans would rather call them selves the world cops for some reason, I do not get it!

Not invaded? lol
Now that's a bold face lie.....(surprise!)
You and people like you arrived at some dismal turning point in US history.....nuff said

No threats from neighbors? lol
Unless you happen to live in a liberal neighborhood....ya know like Chicago's Humbolt community or LA or....

"Yet we spend more on defense than any other nation"..... awwww is that so?
Hmmm.....Germany has, most European nations have, Russia has, China has......that's odd....the US HASN'T been invaded by foreigners...... UNTIL you freaks came on the scene that is. Yeah, we should have spent more on educating against DOMESTIC threats, like Prog and Leftist imbeciles.

Oh! Oh! HAWAII! HAWAII! Nope... That was an ATTACK...not an invasion. and if we didn't have the military to fight back you might be speaking German today.

Consider yourself educated junior.

Last edited:

OMG.

We got a Gubmint!

That's because we are bad ass mofo's

:boobies:OMG.

We got a Gubmint!

Preachin to the chior here buddy! I think it is crazy! I am not in charge of the budget though! I would rather spend it on roads, bridges,schools, fiber op cable and just about any thing else or just leave the money in our pockets! Americans would rather call them selves the world cops for some reason, I do not get it!

There's a reason we have not been invaded snowflake :itsok:

:boobies:OMG.

We got a Gubmint!

It comes down to priorities

A military build up means we have less revenue to invest in infrastructure, education, health care and public services

Other nations do it

The Atlantic and Pacific? So tough LOL

Germany and Japan poor franco haven't you learned not to tangle with me you always get beat up.

Though I am in favor of spending like 35% on the military as we are behind the Pax Americana, though of course the Republicans screw that up every chance they get.

Germany and Japan poor franco haven't you learned not to tangle with me you always get beat up.
You are a legend in your own mind LOL. What about Germany and Japan? Try and make sense.

Not invaded? lol
You and people like you arrived at some dismal turning point in US history.....nuff said

Unless you happen to live in a liberal neighborhood....ya know like Chicago's Humbolt community or LA or....

Hmmm.....Germany has, most European nations have, Russia has, China has......that's odd....the US HASN'T been invaded by foreigners...... UNTIL you freaks came on the scene that is. Yeah, we should have spent more on educating against DOMESTIC threats, like Prog and Leftist imbeciles.

Oh! Oh! HAWAII! HAWAII! Nope... That was an ATTACK...not an invasion. and if we didn't have the military to fight back you might be speaking German today.

You make no sense and can give no one an education. If you do not see a tactical advantage by our location on the planet you know nothing about military and less about cost effectiveness.

If you do not see that thousands of miles of water is an inpediment to an attack you are to stupid to be in the conversation!

You are a legend in your own mind LOL. What about Germany and Japan? Try and make sense.

The Atlantic did not protect Germany in WWII and the Pacific did not protect Japan. Were you out sick that day in History class. :itsok:

Not invaded? lol

You make no sense and can give no one an education. If you do not see a tactical advantage by our location on the planet you know nothing about military and less about cost effectiveness.

If you do not see that thousands of miles of water is an inpediment to an attack you are to stupid to be in the conversation!

We shipped millions of troops across thousands of miles of water and obliterated Germany and Japan and that was in the 1940's. Goddamn some of you people are dumb.

Not invaded? lol

We shipped millions of troops across thousands of miles of water and obliterated Germany and Japan and that was in the 1940's. Goddamn some of you people are dumb.
Are you claiming that any enemy had the capability of launching an invasion of our shores in WWII?
We were able to go to England and stage our invasion of France

Where was an enemy going to invade us from?

Not invaded? lol

Ya, and it cost the same as moving them a block right? I am not saying it is an advantage that can not be over come, but is the largest tacticle advantage available on the planet, period. It should not cost as much to defend our borders as it does contries that conect by land to threats period. There fore we should be able to spend less and still be more effective at defending our borders as compared with countries in europe! It is that simple!

There are currently 43 USMB posters who are members of the Deep State

You make no sense and can give no one an education. If you do not see a tactical advantage by our location on the planet you know nothing about military and less about cost effectiveness.!

Who said anything about the tactical advantage of our location numb nuts?
What are you talking about?

After reading some of your posts it's quite clear you think far too much of yourself :rolleyes:

Ya, and it cost the same as moving them a block right? I am not saying it is an advantage that can not be over come, but is the largest tacticle advantage available on the planet, period. It should not cost as much to defend our borders as it does contries that conect by land to threats period. There fore we should be able to spend less and still be more effective at defending our borders as compared with countries in europe! It is that simple!

It's is NOT "that" simple. Geez.

What a totally ignorant statement.

Military power is not just how many boats or planes you have.
Are you clueless to the meaning of "Projection of Power" ?

Have you no understanding whatsoever of the importance of obtaining and securing freedom of navigation for trade?

Beyond that, you seem oblivious to the strategic importance of the foreign placement of assets.....the investment of large sums to ensure access...and on and on and on....

You REALLY shouldn't be trying to tell others what they don't know.

You make no sense and can give no one an education. If you do not see a tactical advantage by our location on the planet you know nothing about military and less about cost effectiveness.!

Who said anything about the tactical advantage of our location numb nuts?
What are you talking about?

After reading some of your posts it's quite clear you think far too much of yourself :rolleyes:
I get it ! I am sure you do not think much of your self! You would have to be able to think in order to think of your self!

There is nothing conspiratorial about the deep state. It simply manifests itself in the idea that extremely wealthy and powerfull interests have an inordinate amount of influence over our government.

Nah - It's primarily a conspiracy theory

While definitions vary, the term gained popularity among various groups, primarily supporters of Donald Trump and conspiracy theorists, during the 2016 U.S. presidential election, in opposition to establishment Republican and Democratic candidates. Since Trump's inauguration, the term has been used by commentators who argue that a 'deep state', involving the FBI, CIA, NSA, former President Barack Obama, and/or Hillary Clinton, is aiming to delegitimize the Trump presidency and thwart its policy goals.[4][5]
Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State | BillMoyers.com
Mike Lofgren is a great moderate. . . .

Peter Dale Scott gives him a lot of great credit of popularizing and bringing a lot of mainstream awareness to the idea of the "Deep State."

Unfortunately, now it has become a partisan idea. The neo-liberal left seem to think that politics is more important than process, which it isn't.

When their guy is in power, the Deep State will once again be just as big a threat to them as it is now to the right.
Personally I don't believe it is by accident that the meaning of the deep state has been trashed and turned into a political football. People are such dupes.

You are probably right.

There is a memo out there floating around that the CIA had the MSM weaponize the term "conspiracy theorist," and all attempts to question the dominant paradigm after the Warren report was released.

I imagine the establishment is doing something similar to the term "Deep State" as what they did to the term "conspiracy theory;" it shuts down thinking and all debate.

Forum List

Back