How deep is the "deep state"?

Do these self proclaimed "military geniuses" even have any clue as to why China has aggressively militarized the SCS?

As usual....shutting down Leftist nonsense with half my brain tied behind my back.
(figure of speech progs and liberals....figure....of ....speech)

Clearly you aren't. You know nothing about it other than what Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC has told you, which of course, is only what the CIA and FBI want you to know, which is misinformation and disinformation.

IOW, you don't know shit.

So, that's why you rely on no nothings like Alex Jones? Or perhaps one of his lesser compatriots who doesn't sell bogus vitamins?

No, actually I go to primary sources. Books, investigative journalists, that sort of thing.

Did you bother watching that video by Peter Dale Scott and David Talbot I posted earlier in the thread? You should follow their FB content. . . . interesting men.

Peter Dale Scott - Wikipedia

David Talbot - Wikipedia

What journalists do you consider to be 'primary' sources? And what is their views on fluoride in the water?
On the issue of fluoride in the water, I go directly to a former head of the EPA union, Dr. J William Hirzy.

You can hear from him yourself in a congressional hearing if you like. . .

I have the study about sodium-fluoride causing ADHD in rats if you like;
Neurotoxicity of sodium fluoride in rats. - PubMed - NCBI

The terms "intelligent" and "anti-fluoride" should never be used in the same sentence.

Hirzy is a loon promoting a conspiracy theory - That or he's a lobbyist for the dental industry.

When I was a kid fluoride was deemed a commie plot so I never had the treatments and have spent many dozens of hours in dental chairs.

My daughter had the coatings and the whole scientifically accepted regimen - Not a single cavity in 22 years.

The same people who believe that crap also believe in chemtrails, false flags, the New World Order and Bigfoot.

Take the deep dive:

A Deep Dive Into the Conspiracy Theory That Governments Are Controlling Us with Fluoride

fluoride-scare.jpg

So the peer reviewed scientific studies mean nothing to you eh?

So, that's why you rely on no nothings like Alex Jones? Or perhaps one of his lesser compatriots who doesn't sell bogus vitamins?

No, actually I go to primary sources. Books, investigative journalists, that sort of thing.

Did you bother watching that video by Peter Dale Scott and David Talbot I posted earlier in the thread? You should follow their FB content. . . . interesting men.

David Talbot - Wikipedia

What journalists do you consider to be 'primary' sources? And what is their views on fluoride in the water?
On the issue of fluoride in the water, I go directly to a former head of the EPA union, Dr. J William Hirzy.

The terms "intelligent" and "anti-fluoride" should never be used in the same sentence.

Hirzy is a loon promoting a conspiracy theory - That or he's a lobbyist for the dental industry.

When I was a kid fluoride was deemed a commie plot so I never had the treatments and have spent many dozens of hours in dental chairs.

My daughter had the coatings and the whole scientifically accepted regimen - Not a single cavity in 22 years.

The same people who believe that crap also believe in chemtrails, false flags, the New World Order and Bigfoot.

Take the deep dive:

A Deep Dive Into the Conspiracy Theory That Governments Are Controlling Us with Fluoride

fluoride-scare.jpg

Yes, do be kind and provide us with a plethora of "peer reviewed scientific studies" on fluoride

Fer FUCK :rolleyes:

Do these self proclaimed "military geniuses" even have any clue as to why China has aggressively militarized the SCS?

As usual....shutting down Leftist nonsense with half my brain tied behind my back.
(figure of speech progs and liberals....figure....of ....speech)
Yes we all know why! Still does not explain our expendatures on military in total. Every country in the world has a vested interest in stiopping them including Russia. Why the fuck should we pick up the tab!

David Talbot - Wikipedia

Take the deep dive:

fluoride-scare.jpg

Yes, do be kind and provide us with a plethora of "peer reviewed scientific studies" on fluoride

Wow, it must be the fluoride in the water, but you are REALLY, REALLY dumb.

I got these links from YOUR OWN DAMN ARTICLE.

Fluoride water 'causes cancer'

Are fluoride levels in drinking water associated with hypothyroidism prevalence in England? A large observational study of GP practice data and fluoride levels in drinking water

Effect of duration of fluoride exposure on the reproductive system in male rabbits

And of course, the one I posted.

If you look, there is an endless amount of work on this. It is clear to me you didn't even read that article you used with your post. :abgg2q.jpg:

There are currently 43 USMB posters who are members of the Deep State
And I am sure you give them all their marching orders. . . .

No they all report directly to either Obama or Hillary

They are the masters of the Deep State
Hey, I get it.

This shit is rough for you folks.

This is the crux of your power, and you need to do something. You are limited with the last tool in your tool kit.

Good luck with that.

(Bear in mind, you look ridiculous to the rest of the forum, lacking all integrity.)
rule-5-from-saul-allinskys-rules-for-radicals-ridicule-is-mans-most-potent-weapon-looks-like-you-are.jpg

There are currently 43 USMB posters who are members of the Deep State
And I am sure you give them all their marching orders. . . .

No they all report directly to either Obama or Hillary

They are the masters of the Deep State
Hey, I get it.

This shit is rough for you folks.

This is the crux of your power, and you need to do something. You are limited with the last tool in your tool kit.

Good luck with that.

(Bear in mind, you look ridiculous to the rest of the forum, lacking all integrity.)
rule-5-from-saul-allinskys-rules-for-radicals-ridicule-is-mans-most-potent-weapon-looks-like-you-are.jpg
Alinsky and Soros are The Godfather’s of the Deep State

Crooked Donnie doesn’t stand a chance

Take the deep dive:

fluoride-scare.jpg

Are fluoride levels in drinking water associated with hypothyroidism prevalence in England? A large observational study of GP practice data and fluoride levels in drinking water

Effect of duration of fluoride exposure on the reproductive system in male rabbits

If you look, there is an endless amount of work on this. It is clear to me you didn't even read that article you used with your post. :abgg2q.jpg:

At SOME point you will understand that links within a study are INTENDED to debunk the debunking of PROOF of the study,

Idiot ^ ^ ^ :)

Preachin to the chior here buddy! I think it is crazy! I am not in charge of the budget though! I would rather spend it on roads, bridges,schools, fiber op cable and just about any thing else or just leave the money in our pockets! Americans would rather call them selves the world cops for some reason, I do not get it!

There's a reason we have not been invaded snowflake :itsok:
The Atlantic and Pacific? So tough LOL

Germany and Japan poor franco haven't you learned not to tangle with me you always get beat up.
You are a legend in your own mind LOL. What about Germany and Japan? Try and make sense.

The Atlantic did not protect Germany in WWII and the Pacific did not protect Japan. Were you out sick that day in History class. :itsok:
They protected them and they protected us. The UK had the English Channel. Anglo Americans think they're so smart LOL. Try having Paris 150 miles from Germany... They say Poland is England without a channel.

Take the deep dive:

fluoride-scare.jpg

At SOME point you will understand that links within a study are INTENDED to debunk the debunking of PROOF of the study,

Idiot ^ ^ ^ :)

Okay, now you are not even making any sense.

You have got to be high.

That article from Vice wasn't a study.

Likewise, the studies it linked to never debunked anything, they all supported my position, not yours. I don't understand how you will sit there and write absolutely ludicrous things without reading them first.

You have got to be a joke account.

Clearly you aren't. You know nothing about it other than what Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC has told you, which of course, is only what the CIA and FBI want you to know, which is misinformation and disinformation.

David Talbot - Wikipedia

You obviously missed the point. Is there a conspiracy or purpose behind the government putting fluoride in the water other than to prevent tooth decay?

Wow, no, that has absolutely nothing to do with this.

It has to do with interest group politics, and the complex idiocy of the bueracracy. It the same thing going on with the military-industrial-intelligence-banking complex right now that has corrupted the government. Different powerful folks with different powerful interests. There is no formal, "conspiracy." Get that out of your head.

There is no conspiracy. It is all about iron triangles in Washington D.C.

They needed to get rid of toxic waste, and industry lobbying groups thought this was a good way to do it.

Likewise, YES, fluoride, as a topical application, it IS effective at preventing dental carries.

I ought to know, my mother was a Dental Hygenist, and I practically grew up with a Dentist in the family.

OTH, YOU ARE A FOOL if you think you need to ingest fluoride. Try reading the warnings on the back of your toothpaste sometime. Did you know that the amount of fluoride that you put on your toothbrush is contained in about two or three glasses of municipally treated water?

2014-06-26-6-ways-to-detox-fluoride-from-the-body-inline.jpg

Anyone that uses a toothpaste w/o fluoride is probably a fool. But when you are done brushing, spit that shit out, for gods sake, don't swallow, it is poison. This is also a reason why you should always buy organic, use food that has used non-fluoridated water for it's production. You would be shocked at how much of your food and pharmaceuticals have been adulterated with this chemical because of this interest group and it's need to dispose of this chemical. It's not a conspiracy, it's just interest group politics.

David Talbot - Wikipedia

You obviously missed the point. Is there a conspiracy or purpose behind the government putting fluoride in the water other than to prevent tooth decay?

I guess I don't get an answer to my question. Not surprised.

David Talbot - Wikipedia

Wow, no, that has absolutely nothing to do with this.

It has to do with interest group politics, and the complex idiocy of the bueracracy. It the same thing going on with the military-industrial-intelligence-banking complex right now that has corrupted the government. Different powerful folks with different powerful interests. There is no formal, "conspiracy." Get that out of your head.

There is no conspiracy. It is all about iron triangles in Washington D.C.

They needed to get rid of toxic waste, and industry lobbying groups thought this was a good way to do it.

Likewise, YES, fluoride, as a topical application, it IS effective at preventing dental carries.

I ought to know, my mother was a Dental Hygenist, and I practically grew up with a Dentist in the family.

OTH, YOU ARE A FOOL if you think you need to ingest fluoride. Try reading the warnings on the back of your toothpaste sometime. Did you know that the amount of fluoride that you put on your toothbrush is contained in about two or three glasses of municipally treated water?

2014-06-26-6-ways-to-detox-fluoride-from-the-body-inline.jpg

Anyone that uses a toothpaste w/o fluoride is probably a fool. But when you are done brushing, spit that shit out, for gods sake, don't swallow, it is poison. This is also a reason why you should always buy organic, use food that has used non-fluoridated water for it's production. You would be shocked at how much of your food and pharmaceuticals have been adulterated with this chemical because of this interest group and it's need to dispose of this chemical. It's not a conspiracy, it's just interest group politics.

So, there is no conspiracy yet you just stated a conspiracy. Great job.

David Talbot - Wikipedia

I guess I don't get an answer to my question. Not surprised.

See the post right above yours.

The answer is, no.

There are never any "conspiracies," just bureaucratic policies with powerful interest behind them that the public doesn't understand the purpose for.

Forum List

Back