How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

upload_2018-2-20_23-22-43.png

Here is David Hogg in his HS Yearbook picture, From Rondondo HS in California, where he Graduated in 2015. He Never went to the School in Florida where the Shooting was.

Piper Fogle on Twitter

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?

I wonder who will donate the vagina hats ... :dunno:

I know I'm ready! :thup:

ras7204-us.1500038645.jpg
team_vagina_trucker_hat-rab9bfadeb9b844e392dcee966a05c3ef_eahwq_8byvr_540.jpg

Vastator, post: 19333297
These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...

They are wiser with higher moral standards than gun cult members like you.

Declaring a conspiracy theory already are you?

Why such weakness and lack of a moral argument, you need to ask yourself?

A friend posted this on image on FB last night, I decided to share it, within 10 minuets it was deleted from my FB, as well as my friends. If there’s no truth to this theory, then why delete it?

BF91C754-5347-4010-AB12-BCDE9289DAB6.jpeg

Super coincidental this kid lived in Florida and decided to visit LA last August?

GWV5903, post: 19345345
A friend posted this on image on FB last night, I decided to share it, within 10 minuets it was deleted from my FB, as well as my friends. If there’s no truth to this theory, then why delete it?

View attachment 178052

Super coincidental this kid lived in Florida and decided to visit LA last August?

Actually you are worse than Russians. Posting your crap from a friend.

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Conspiracy theorists are attacking the credibility of the Parkland school shooting survivors.

In one case they are using a months-old CBS2 report to do it.

Last August CBS2 interviewed David Hogg about a confrontation in Redondo Beach between a lifeguard and a bodysurfer that was caught on camera.

Switch to CNN CBS etc for news if you don't want to be a dupe.

Have you ever traveled out of your state.

What's next. Hogg conspired with the killer to get on TV?

Last edited:
GWV5903, post: 19345345

View attachment 178052

The Florida Rep's aid that passed your fake news image has been fired. The Rep has apologized.

TrumpJr 'liked' it. That Trump fsmily is stupid and deplorable, Obvious easy marks for the Russian meddling operation.

Social media. Many of the Parkland survivors are on Twitter.

Get with the times. Most marches nowadays are organized through social media.

You don't need to have much resources to organize a protest.

It's almost as if they knew the shooting was going to happen and had all these bills and protests planned in advance.

It's almost as if they knew the shooting was going to happen and had all these bills and protests planned in advance.
Thats quite the point I was making. Even at the highest levels of organization, by professionals; it takes more than 6 days to disemminate, and settle on a narrative, decide a date, get permits, arrange transportation; and schedule media. These kids didn’t organize, and execute this via grassroots/internet, in 6 days. And that’s a fact...

you clearly don't have kids. high school kids aren't "little kids"

and when you watch 17 of your classmates and teachers murdered because of NRA imbeciles, you get active quickly.

you seem pretty desperate.

What does the NRA have to do with it?

What really galls me is idiots like you who can't back up your stupid claims!

the NRA holds the pocketbook for legislators who then turn around and don't do what "we the people" want.

or hadn't you heard?

what really galls me is idiots like you who lie about NRA propaganda.

if you insist on misrepresenting the ":left' as a homogeneous entity and then lie about what the "left" thinks, I can understand why you think there's no "debate".

btw, I'm not a bad shot.

rightwingnuts really should stop making up things in their heads.

Are you suggesting that you don't want to restrict the opportunities legal gun owners already have ... :dunno:
That's all I stated ... And if you are fine leaving things as they are, I am sorry I misrepresented your position.

And hey ... If you want to see who is a better shot ...
Bring your AR-15 and we can blow through a couple of thousand rounds ... :thup:

we are legal gun owners, dumbass.

I want to restrict lowlife scum who shoot up churches and schools from having guns. you know, like you would do if it were muslims and not white supremacists.

Forum List

Back