How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

... no smile when you forget your lines...

We're not suppose to point to their lies. Youtube has been removing these videos quickly...

I don’t know which is more disturbing... The fact that so many Americans lap up so much of this poorly scripted, and executed propaganda?
Or the fact that most of them know it’s poorly scripted propaganda, and still can’t get enough...?

Just look at their reactions when they're exposed. Youtube is deleting videos, FB is deleting posts, and snowflakes are screaming we're deniers.

When all that happens, we know we're right.

Indeed. Like my grand pappy was taught as a bomber pilot in WW2... "When you start taking flak; you know you're over your target..."

that's so funny from the "lock her up" imbeciles.

what we aren't, is a nation run by the NRA and a bunch of angry white males who think guns make them feel like they have genitalia.

the funny thing is if black men were the ones demanding their rights to guns, gun control would be law before your loser heads could turn.

How exactly the NRA runs the nation?

Don't expect any kind of reasonable answer from that nit-wit ...
She thinks black men don't already have gun rights.

A friend posted this on image on FB last night, I decided to share it, within 10 minuets it was deleted from my FB, as well as my friends. If there’s no truth to this theory, then why delete it?

View attachment 178052

Super coincidental this kid lived in Florida and decided to visit LA last August?
Its more coincidental that there is red lettering attached to both pictures.

This thread is proof that Drumpf supporters are morons and the Russians have to be laughing at them. :rolleyes:

what we aren't, is a nation run by the NRA and a bunch of angry white males who think guns make them feel like they have genitalia.

the funny thing is if black men were the ones demanding their rights to guns, gun control would be law before your loser heads could turn.

Shillian doesn't have an answer for anything unless someone else form it for her.

Than she turns into megaphone.

View attachment 178048

Here is David Hogg in his HS Yearbook picture, From Rondondo HS in California, where he Graduated in 2015. He Never went to the School in Florida where the Shooting was.

Piper Fogle on Twitter
Where is the proof that yearbook picture is from CA in 2015 or thats even Hogg?

You know, there are doppelgangers out there. I've had a couple over the course of my life. One of them was when I was stationed in Millington TN. I had just gotten patched up from a bicycle wreck and walked into a bar called Sonny and Sher's (my hangout during the time) on crutches. A couple of people who I had no idea who they were came up to me all concerned and asked what happened. When I told them I'd had a bike wreck, they suddenly realized that I wasn't who they thought I was and told me that I looked EXACTLY like their friend. They also said that their friends wife was coming soon and asked me if I would participate in a joke. Well, they put me up at the bar, and when his wife came in, she freaked out thinking I'd been hurt, and came up and gave me a big hug. She asked what happened, and when she heard my voice, she realized I wasn't her husband and freaked out again. A bit after that, her actual husband came in, and I gotta tell you, it's kinda freaky sitting across from someone who could pass for your twin.

People have doppelgangers. It happens. Ever stop to consider that these could be 2 different guys who happen to look eerily similar?

View attachment 178048

Here is David Hogg in his HS Yearbook picture, From Rondondo HS in California, where he Graduated in 2015. He Never went to the School in Florida where the Shooting was.

Piper Fogle on Twitter

You know, there are doppelgangers out there. I've had a couple over the course of my life. One of them was when I was stationed in Millington TN. I had just gotten patched up from a bicycle wreck and walked into a bar called Sonny and Sher's (my hangout during the time) on crutches. A couple of people who I had no idea who they were came up to me all concerned and asked what happened. When I told them I'd had a bike wreck, they suddenly realized that I wasn't who they thought I was and told me that I looked EXACTLY like their friend. They also said that their friends wife was coming soon and asked me if I would participate in a joke. Well, they put me up at the bar, and when his wife came in, she freaked out thinking I'd been hurt, and came up and gave me a big hug. She asked what happened, and when she heard my voice, she realized I wasn't her husband and freaked out again. A bit after that, her actual husband came in, and I gotta tell you, it's kinda freaky sitting across from someone who could pass for your twin.

People have doppelgangers. It happens. Ever stop to consider that these could be 2 different guys who happen to look eerily similar?

If the videos haven't been altered, then it would have to be 2 different guys who happen to look eerily similar and happen to have the same name. :dunno:

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?

They are highly trained "crisis actors"! :laugh2:

How Donald Trump has enabled the outrageous 'crisis actors' conspiracy in Florida - CNNPolitics

814x360_david-hogg-tout-gauche-emma-gonzales-droite-trois-eleves-rescapes-tuerie-lycee-marjory-stoneman-douglas-cbs-18-fevrier-2018

Last edited:
A serious answer to your question:

Their efforts have proven effective in part because they have an innate understanding of the social-media ecosystem. Digital natives armed with smartphones, they found it second nature to capture, in graphic detail, their own reactions and conversations with loved ones during the shooting, as well as after the fact. They’re well versed in disseminating their message on social media in real time, using platforms they’re already familiar with. Unlike survivors of Columbine, who came of age well before the smartphone era, or Sandy Hook, who were too young to speak out, Stoneman students have the means and the skills to share their message autonomously—no institutional gatekeepers required. “Two things that tend to spread on social media are anger and hope,” Olin said. “And these kids are helping to bring both to the gun debate.”​

“Anger and Hope”: Why the Parkland Survivors Are Winning the Social-Media War

View attachment 178048

Piper Fogle on Twitter

Does this help?

By the way, where is the proof that Hogg attends the Parkland school?

You know, if you scroll down just a little bit in that twitter post, someone posts another video which shows the cover of that yearbook more clearly.....and it's from Marjory Stoneham Douglas.

Here's a photo of it:
DWiQihwXUAAavNY.jpg

And a link to the video: Joey on Twitter

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
You presume these "kids" are as stupid as you are.

Dumb shit.

They have simply had their voices heard. Indivisible and The Women's March have offered help and amplified their voice.

I'm with these kids. Why aren't you?

Maybe they are just pissed off over getting shot at

The should be pissed off at having absolutely no protection too.

Shillian doesn't have an answer for anything unless someone else form it for her.

I love when duplicitous imbeciles call me names because they're too stupid to construct a response.

run along loser boy

I never do expect reasoned answers from trumpscum

I love when duplicitous imbeciles call me names because they're too stupid to construct a response.

run along loser boy
Well one duplicitous statement deserves another.....Look in the mirror.

Twitter, Facebook and social groups.

You DO realize that high school kids are pretty tech and internet savvy, right?
And so you claim that they are able to generate the cash needed without any help from journalists and rich liberal donors???

Forum List

Back