how did birth certificate qualification turn into "racism"?

This thread is about the accusation that Donald Trump is a racist because he is a Birther.

Every time you try to change the subject from Trump's 5 year long record of Birthering- to accusing Clinton of being a Birther even though she never- ever- accused Barack Obama of not being born in the United States or of having a fake birth certificate- you are trying to shift attention from Trump's actual Birtherism- to your speculation about Hillary Clinton.

Nope, read the thread title. This thread is about does birtherism is making someone a racist.
Nope- read the thread title and the OP

Hillary Clinton and her campaign never mentioned anything about a birth certificate

Donald Trump lied about the President of the United States committing fraud with his birth certificate

upload_2016-10-7_13-37-55-png.92521

Why are you okay with Trump lying to Americans about President Obama for 5 years?

because obama's fake birth certificate shares the stage with the holocaust.

Wrong.

Questioning anything about Barry and what he does is much worse.

What is the difference between Birthers and Holocaust deniers?

Really- what is the difference?

Both Birthers and Holocaust deniers lie about what happened, both lie in order to hurt people.

I guess Birthers only lie to hurt President Obama, while Holocaust deniers lie in order to hurt all Jews- so I guess it is an order of magnitude- but there is no difference in the lying to promote a conspiracy theory.

rice white Republicans and Tea Party goons started belching "Kenya" every other breath, thats how.

He sure gave them a lot of reason for it, but idea came from Hillary.

Why are you okay with Trump lying to Americans about President Obama for 5 years?

Still better that Hillary lying to American for 30.

If you can show where Clinton lied to Americans about President Obama for 30 years I would love to see that.

Meanwhile-we have proof that Trump lied to Americans about President Obama for 5 years.

Do you think he is lying now too?

If you can show where Clinton lied to Americans about President Obama for 30 years I would love to see that.

Meanwhile-we have proof that Trump lied to Americans about President Obama for 5 years.

Where have I said she lied about Barry for 30 years?

I said she is lying to Americans for 30 years.

LOL- you can't find a single example of Clinton attacking Obama for his birth certificate or his place of birth.

But Trump lies about President Obama's birth certificate for 5 years and now wants to blame Clinton for his Birther idiocy- and you give that a hand wave- like Trump you want to divert attention from his 5 years of being the Grand Duke of Birtherism.

Her campaign is the example. The co-chair that was fired. The unnamed campaign "person" that circulated emails. The Chris Matthews show that call her on that. The request to send reporter to Kenya to investigate.

Hillary's campaign is Hillary. Everything that her campaign does is with her approval.
What co-chair?

Don't tell me now you got ADHD...

I already posted about it, why don't you go back and read it.
No, you didn't say anything more about a fired co-chair than you said in the post above. All you said then, and now, was that a co-chair was fired. What co-chair? What's their name?

LOL- you can't find a single example of Clinton attacking Obama for his birth certificate or his place of birth.

But Trump lies about President Obama's birth certificate for 5 years and now wants to blame Clinton for his Birther idiocy- and you give that a hand wave- like Trump you want to divert attention from his 5 years of being the Grand Duke of Birtherism.

Her campaign is the example. The co-chair that was fired. The unnamed campaign "person" that circulated emails. The Chris Matthews show that call her on that. The request to send reporter to Kenya to investigate.

Hillary's campaign is Hillary. Everything that her campaign does is with her approval.
What co-chair?

Don't tell me now you got ADHD...

I already posted about it, why don't you go back and read it.
No, you didn't say anything more about a fired co-chair than you said in the post above. All you said then, and now, was that a co-chair was fired. What co-chair? What's their name?

Not my problem that you missed it.

That's common for people that read just first sentence.

Okay Trump and Clinton have been lying to Americans for 30 years.

But only Donald Trump lied to Americans about the President of the United States for 5 years.

Trump sure wants to blame Clinton for his Birther idiocy.

He doesn't blame her. He's giving her credit for starting it.

So he is giving her credit for his lying to Americans about the President of the United States for 5 years?

That's not what I said. He's giving her credit for being the first to question Barry's faith, Americanism, patriotism, and yeah, place of birth.

But of course that is a lie too- since she wasn't the first.

So who is to blame for Donald Trump lying to Americans about President Obama for 5 years?

The overwhelming evidence is that Hillary is neither a liar, nor corrupt
Come on now...everyone knows the state dept. the IRS and the FBI has been covering for her. Your problem is gullibility....

It's all a vast conspiracy to keep her record squeaky clean that even the Republican Party with 20 years, 8 of which a Republican President was in charge of the IRS and the a Republican was in charge of the FBI investigation, and even though she was investigated in Congress by Republicans, nobody found anything.

Do you know how stupid that sounds? Hillary and Bill must be so smart to keep all of this from getting out. Reagan couldn't keep his people in line - they ratted each other out. Nixon's people turned on each other like weasels in a barrel. Nobody even turns on the Clintons.

Okay Trump and Clinton have been lying to Americans for 30 years.

But only Donald Trump lied to Americans about the President of the United States for 5 years.

You constantly trying to put words in my mouth.

Nope, not OK. I didn't say that neither.

I said Clinton has been lying to Americans for 30 years.

Trump sure wants to blame Clinton for his Birther idiocy.

He doesn't blame her. He's giving her credit for starting it.

So he is giving her credit for his lying to Americans about the President of the United States for 5 years?

That's not what I said. He's giving her credit for being the first to question Barry's faith, Americanism, patriotism, and yeah, place of birth.

But of course that is a lie too- since she wasn't the first.

So who is to blame for Donald Trump lying to Americans about President Obama for 5 years?

She was the first. She was the only one at the time who had something to gain from it.

The others just picked up on her rumors and continued.

Who is to blame for what Trump said? Trump himself. He also gives credits when credits are due.

He's right, Clinton started it. He finished it.

Oh yeah... Period.

It's all a vast conspiracy to keep her record squeaky clean that even the Republican Party with 20 years, 8 of which a Republican President was in charge of the IRS and the a Republican was in charge of the FBI investigation, and even though she was investigated in Congress by Republicans, nobody found anything.

Do you know how stupid that sounds? Hillary and Bill must be so smart to keep all of this from getting out. Reagan couldn't keep his people in line - they ratted each other out. Nixon's people turned on each other like weasels in a barrel. Nobody even turns on the Clintons.

Riiiiigtttt...

There is always some conspiracy going on about lefties. Until they're not conspiracies anymore.

Everyone is lying except lefties. Until they're on record and caught in lies. Always.

The overwhelming evidence is that Hillary is neither a liar, nor corrupt
Come on now...everyone knows the state dept. the IRS and the FBI has been covering for her. Your problem is gullibility....

The Clinton and Bush crime families are thicker than thieves and are considered a protected class.....hello??

Forum List

Back