How did everything get so insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conservatives are to blame because we acted like good little citizens, obeying the law, paying our taxes, going to the PTA, going to Church, while the fucking liberals infiltrated absolutely everything and made them Communist.

Indeed, conservatives failed conserving anything.

They've started a fucking civil war. The only problem is, our side is still hanging back, hoping the cops can do our fighting for us so we don't have to fight this war ourselves.

Why does it always come to this?

Do you all fantasize about another civil war or something?
Your commie days are numbered, piece of shit!
I ain't fantasizing about a damn thing. The facts are the commie pieces of shit need removed form America before we can move on as a society. There's no way around that, unfortunately. If you think there is, please do tell, and I mean now.

You are fantasizing. There is no civil war.
Okay, you have no redemptive ideas, fuck you, die! Commie, die!

No idea what you're talking about.
It won't matter to you within 2 weeks anyways. :itsok:

Like you're going to do anything lol. I'll remind you of this in two weeks.
I'll remind you of how pissed the people are at the commie punks all during the next 2 weeks.
Things are about to start poppin' boy! Like Commie heads.

So what exactly are you going to do in the next two weeks? Be specific.
Go to work, make my living, and laugh as commie dreams get crushed daily.

So you're going to do nothing. Just like I told you.
Here's the thing: I don't have to because the super-stupid commies have pissed just about everyone in the US off!
I'm not the only one, everybody is mad as hell!

Trump won the election in 2016 and that's why things got so insane.

You are right. They got insane because Trump wasn't fit to be president, the majority knew it and voted against him, and because of a bizarre anachronism, he got the job, anyway.

Trump didn't create Covid-19 or Racial inequality- but he certainly made them a lot worse.

The Division Pimps -- those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry, tribal and divided -- are winning.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, and the rest. Year after year after year, they keep pounding away.

Their sheep just swallow everything without questioning it, without exercising critical thinking, and then act accordingly.

This is the predictable result. And none of the combatants in either tribe see how similar they are to those of the other.

Oooh, Stormy, he still likes to pretend his isn't as much of a "division pimp" as everyone else Maybe even a little worse

Trump won the election in 2016 and that's why things got so insane.

You are right. They got insane because Trump wasn't fit to be president, the majority knew it and voted against him, and because of a bizarre anachronism, he got the job, anyway.

Trump didn't create Covid-19 or Racial inequality- but he certainly made them a lot worse.
Do you have to work at being that retarded, or what?
There's what normal people do, and then the JoeB131 way of doing things. :cuckoo:
If JoeB131 was a dog..
Darr.....!
iu

Last edited:
They've started a fucking civil war. The only problem is, our side is still hanging back, hoping the cops can do our fighting for us so we don't have to fight this war ourselves.

I ain't fantasizing about a damn thing. The facts are the commie pieces of shit need removed form America before we can move on as a society. There's no way around that, unfortunately. If you think there is, please do tell, and I mean now.

I'll remind you of how pissed the people are at the commie punks all during the next 2 weeks.

Here's the thing: I don't have to because the super-stupid commies have pissed just about everyone in the US off!

So you're not going to do shit. Just like I told you.

You went from "I'll have them cucks running for their lives" to "Somebody will rage on the turds tomorrow"

Yea, somebody else. Certainly not you. You're all talk. Pussy.

The vast majority of people want LAW and ORDER. They want their homes, businesses and families to be SAFE and people free to earn a living. The Virus and now this False Racism that is being used to incite riots and chaos took away or have the potential to take away the most important things people want. All supported by DEMOCRATS. That is a LOSER for America and people will remember that at the voting booth.

You went from "I'll have them cucks running for their lives" to "Somebody will rage on the turds tomorrow, watch."

You're all talk. Pussy.
Yeah, I have responsibilities, go figure. :dunno:

You went from "I'll have them cucks running for their lives" to "Somebody will rage on the turds tomorrow, watch."

You're all talk. Pussy.
Yeah, I have responsibilities, go figure. :dunno:

You've got a mouth that can't back up what you say either.

How did everything get so insane?
manufactured by our own government.
and it is working

The emoters with two digit IQs outnumber the productive people, at least in some zones. The African Americans who prefer the African lifestyle do not help.

The results are here.

Okay, you have no redemptive ideas, fuck you then, die! Commie, die!
Time for you and your ilk to go! Sorry! Not sorry, fuck you, you unAmerican pieces of shit traitors!
You'll be killed with more gusto than Nazis were, bitch!
Shooting in New Mexico by a militia group called New Mexico Civil Guard. Alas, they were not so civil when they shot people trying to topple a statue. So yeah...a civil war is in the works because they are not the only militia group forming.
CHAZ in Seattle has signs out in their "new country" saying they need people who know how to "use these things" (AR15s) and passing them out. Someone is supplying them with weapons. So...yeah. Its happening. Slowly for now, but it will get worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back