How did everything get so insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've started a fucking civil war. The only problem is, our side is still hanging back, hoping the cops can do our fighting for us so we don't have to fight this war ourselves.

Why does it always come to this?

Do you all fantasize about another civil war or something?
Your commie days are numbered, piece of shit!
I ain't fantasizing about a damn thing. The facts are the commie pieces of shit need removed form America before we can move on as a society. There's no way around that, unfortunately. If you think there is, please do tell, and I mean now.

You are fantasizing. There is no civil war.
Okay, you have no redemptive ideas, fuck you, die! Commie, die!

Hail the Duke. Damn but you were badass in She Wore A Yellow Ribbon. The missus and I watched the Blu-ray last night.

They've started a fucking civil war. The only problem is, our side is still hanging back, hoping the cops can do our fighting for us so we don't have to fight this war ourselves.

I ain't fantasizing about a damn thing. The facts are the commie pieces of shit need removed form America before we can move on as a society. There's no way around that, unfortunately. If you think there is, please do tell, and I mean now.

No idea what you're talking about.

It won't matter to you within 2 weeks anyways. :itsok:

All of America is fed up and ready to come down on these commie traitors. We've had enough. Any last words?

Sure, I have some words.

You ain't gonna do shit.
Watch what happens, faggot. You fuckers wanted it, and you're gonna get it, and how!

1592296718745.png

Like you're going to do anything lol. I'll remind you of this in two weeks.

The Division Pimps -- those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry, tribal and divided -- are winning.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, and the rest. Year after year after year, they keep pounding away.

Their sheep just swallow everything without questioning it, without exercising critical thinking, and then act accordingly.

This is the predictable result. And none of the combatants in either tribe see how similar they are to those of the other.
STFU, fence up the ass Mac!

No one living today is to be blamed for the mess that we are in today.

It was inevitable from the first day that the Founding Fathers allowed slavery.

In short, our population profile is our Achilles' heel.

There is no remedy.

I hope that what is happening in the United States now will serve as a warning to the few remaining homogeneous nations to carefully consider the consequences of relaxing their current stringent immigration laws. (Japan, I hear, will allow in 300,000 immigrants in the coming years. I hope that it can be persuaded to cancel such plans; I believe that Hungary, for example, is taking the right steps.)

Fatalistic nihilism or an advertisement for a suicide cult? Can't tell which. It's not about slavery. If it was we'd have witnessed the rise of a Spartacus type of figure during the height of legal slavery antebellum. In fact, no notable event in American history has ever been about slavery. On one hand enslaved Africans never had it so good in the sense that their future generations would be given the gift of helping to forge the greatest nation in human history. On the other hand today's insane troubles are not at all about the oppression of black Americans. These riots and protests and calls for insane legal, cultural and social changes are all about gaining political power and collapsing American civilization, so that it can be remade in a much darker image of its founding.

Thank you for your opinion. As they say, no opinion can be "wrong."

After the 1990s riots here in Los Angeles, the gentleman at the center of the unpleasantness plaintively asked, "Can't we all get along?"

In my opinion, the answer is (regretfully) NO.

You are afraid to fight BLM so they took away your country! Your 2A guns did not protect shit, because you ain't shit! You can't even plant a US flag in CHAZ, because You are 100% Chickenshit!!!

The Division Pimps -- those who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry, tribal and divided -- are winning. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, and the rest. Year after year after year, they keep pounding away. Their sheep just swallow everything without questioning it, without exercising critical thinking, and then act accordingly. This is the predictable result. And none of the combatants in either tribe see how similar they are to those of the other.
STFU, fence up the ass Mac!
Right on cue.

You are afraid to fight BLM so they took away your country! Your 2A guns did not protect shit, because you ain't shit! You can't even plant a US flag in CHAZ, because You are 100% Chickenshit!!!
I betcha I can do it. I'll have them cucks running for their lives.

LOL I've NEVER seen Democrats so powerful as when they are OUT of power!
Trump is in charge!
Trump is to blame!
DEAL WITH IT!

I betcha I can do it. I'll have them cucks running for their lives.
:auiqs.jpg::banana2:

LOL I've NEVER seen Democrats so powerful as when they are OUT of power!
Trump is in charge!
Trump is to blame!
DEAL WITH IT!
We live in a federalist system. The President does not have the power of the mayors to control the police, the power of the attorney generals to enforce the law, or the power of the governors to call up the National Guard.

I'll remind you of how pissed the people are at the commie punks all during the next 2 weeks.
Things are about to start poppin' boy! Like Commie heads.

I'll remind you of how pissed the people are at the commie punks all during the next 2 weeks.

So what exactly are you going to do in the next two weeks? Be specific.

Go to work, make my living, and laugh as commie dreams get crushed daily.
Somebody will rage on the turds tomorrow, watch.

Go to work, make my living, and laugh as commie dreams get crushed daily.

So you're going to do nothing. Just like I told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back