How did Obama arrive into this country?

Most likely according to who?

Not Soros - or you would be shrieking it incessantly.

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

One of these things is not like the others...

Hey, just because he bears utterly NO resemblance to the African exchange student his mother barely knew, and just because he is the spitting image of the Communist radical his mother was enamored with, and that he spent his middle years mentored by, means nothing.

Sure but it wasn't scanned. It was built layer by layer, seven of them in fact, with Adobe, each layer served a purpose....and any computer forensic expert knows how and why. Hell they even had the wrong hospital name on it, fucking dopes LOL

I know that I would trust Joe Arapio's word over any Libtarded lemmings'.

He is the love child of George Soros and Whoopi Goldberg. He has electrodes implanted in his brain that Soros controls. He is a puppet.

As rational as any other Birther 'explanation'. Actually more plausible than some.

He is clearly Soros' puppet. I exaggerated on the electrodes comment.

Did you ever post his college transcripts from Harvard and Columbia or explain where he got the money for those very expensive schools? No? didn't think so.

Like I said- your fiction is as good as any other Birther fiction.

I have never posted any President's college transcripts- and the only transcript available is Bush's Yale record- illegally leaked- but not his Harvard transcripts- which were never leaked.

President Obama paid for his Columbia and Harvard terms with student loans- look it up.
That boy in the White House needs to show his papers.

For a racist you sure work hard on your tan.

Sure but it wasn't scanned. It was built layer by layer, seven of them in fact, with Adobe, each layer served a purpose....and any computer forensic expert knows how and why. Hell they even had the wrong hospital name on it, fucking dopes LOL

^^^^^^^
This is why the Republican Party will always be regarded as a little stupid.

Look...

If you produced an 8mm film of obozo being spit out on a cot in a hospital in Nairobi, with Kruschev himself doing the delivery followed by a satanic ritual in which his mother was strangled with the umbilical cord and that wouldn't make a difference. No amount of proof could ever be found that will make a difference at this point. Even if it was produced the day he was corinaded, we would still be piddling around in the judicial system while the sick bastard destroys the country.

His acolytes will support him no matter what. He could rape a 12 year old boy on the whitehouse lawn, stand up and stomp the kids head into mush. The media will try to cover for him, fellow democrooks will blame the boy, and the idiots who vote for him would riot at the suggestion of prosecution.

In 452days, 20hours, 42minutes, 17seconds he will be gone and hopefully President Cruz's first act will be to turn around and read the moonbat messiah his Miranda Rights

Yeah right, but what the fuck are we gonna do for laughs when he leaves office. I mean you fucking nutters are god damn hilarious. I wonder if President Hillary will have the same effect?

Still with your Soros obsession? That's all you, buddy.

Hey, just because he bears utterly NO resemblance to the African exchange student his mother barely knew, and just because he is the spitting image of the Communist radical his mother was enamored with, and that he spent his middle years mentored by, means nothing.

Who says she barely knew Barack Obama Sr? You do, citing yourself. Who says that she was enamored with Franklin Davis? You do, citing yourself.

There's no one who knows either of them who says that Dunham and Davis were ever in a romantic relationship. While she was married to Obama's Sr. So your story is already fails Occam's Razor.

As for the resemblances, Obama has Obama Sr's nose, jawline, chin, his mother's lips, and eyes and cheek bone. He doesn't share anything with Davis beyond skin color.

Your claims fail on both evidence and needless complexity.

Then show me the police report of Sheriff's joe's investigation.

He is the love child of George Soros and Whoopi Goldberg. He has electrodes implanted in his brain that Soros controls. He is a puppet.

As rational as any other Birther 'explanation'. Actually more plausible than some.

He is clearly Soros' puppet. I exaggerated on the electrodes comment.

Did you ever post his college transcripts from Harvard and Columbia or explain where he got the money for those very expensive schools? No? didn't think so.

Like I said- your fiction is as good as any other Birther fiction.

I have never posted any President's college transcripts- and the only transcript available is Bush's Yale record- illegally leaked- but not his Harvard transcripts- which were never leaked.

President Obama paid for his Columbia and Harvard terms with student loans- look it up.
That boy in the White House needs to show his papers.

I'm still waiting for Sheriff's Joes police report.

When is that being released again?

He resembles his mother more than anyone else. He has no resemblance to "Communist radical".

He resembles his mother more than anyone else. He has no resemblance to "Communist radical".

But....but they're both black.

ROFL

Other than looking exactly like him, that is..

You and Jake5000 are both stupid....

ROFL

Other than looking exactly like him, that is..

Save he doesn't look exactly like him. Or even much like him. But instead shares traits with his dad, Obama Sr.

And of course, there's zero evidence of any romantic relationship between Davis and Dunham. There's tremendous evidence of a romantic relationsihp between Obama and Dunham.

You and Jake5000 are both stupid....

So who says Dunham was enamored with Davis again? Who among those that actually knew them says there was any romantic relationship?

That would be no one and no one. You citing yourself on people you don't know doesn't amount to much..

There are several versions of this story. The one I've been told is that he was born in Hawaii. His father was black Muslim and his mother is a white American citizen. I guess this qualifies him to be president but there are so many versions of this story that they are beginning to take on their own mythical qualities.

I think the one most Obama supporters seem to believe is something similar to what the North Koreans believe about their own leader which is a spaceship frommanother planet genetically engineered Obama and left him here to solve our own problems. A kind of superman that is sent here to help us overcome things. They even Said that he could keep,the waters from rising. Seriously! I generally don't think politicians can do anything at all much less keep the waters from rising.

What are some of the legends you have heard about Obama. Don't exaggerate because the stories are already hard to believe.

This one is really loony........goes to show how bat-shit crazy some conservatives can be.

If there’s one thing that white people are afraid of, it’s angry black people. And even though Obama isn’t so angry himself, conspiracy nuts are trying to tie him into one of history’s most notorious activists, civil rights agitator Malcolm X. There’s a subset of nuts who believe that Obama’s mother Ann Dunham had a booty call with Malcolm X as part of a massive conspiracy, and Barack Obama Sr. was paid off to claim parentage. This was a long con plot to install a sleeper agent into the highest ranks of American government. Or so they say.

Save he doesn't look exactly like him. Or even much like him. But instead shares traits with his dad, Obama Sr.

And of course, there's zero evidence of any romantic relationship between Davis and Dunham. There's tremendous evidence of a romantic relationsihp between Obama and Dunham.

ROFL

Mindless sycophant is mindless.

Forum List

Back