How did Obama arrive into this country?

Save he doesn't look exactly like him. Or even much like him. But instead shares traits with his dad, Obama Sr.

And of course, there's zero evidence of any romantic relationship between Davis and Dunham. There's tremendous evidence of a romantic relationsihp between Obama and Dunham.

ROFL

Mindless sycophant is mindless.

And you've predictably been reduced to personal insults when challenged to back your bullshit with evidence.

No one who knew the two has ever said there was any romantic relationship. Its just you...citing you.

And you're nobody.

So who says Dunham was enamored with Davis again? Who among those that actually knew them says there was any romantic relationship?

That would be no one and no one. You citing yourself on people you don't know doesn't amount to much..

Are you crying? You get out of control when anyone questions your little tin god.

{Racy photos of Barack Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, have recently surfaced in vintage fetish and bondage magazines. The photos, taken at Frank Marshall Davis' house in Honolulu, appeared in Bizarre Life, Exotique, Secret Pleasures, and Battling Babes. They help illustrate the intimate relationship between Dunham and Davis.}

Breaking News

And you've predictably been reduced to personal insults when challenged to back your bullshit with evidence.

No one who knew the two has ever said there was any romantic relationship. Its just you...citing you.

And you're nobody.

I'm just laughing at you.

You don't have a rational cell in your body. Mindless partisan hack describes every aspect of your being.

So who says Dunham was enamored with Davis again? Who among those that actually knew them says there was any romantic relationship?

That would be no one and no one. You citing yourself on people you don't know doesn't amount to much..

Are you crying? You get out of control when anyone questions your little tin god.

Asking you to back your claims with evidence 'out of control'? It doesn't take much to overwhelm you, does it?

You clearly can't cite a single person who knew them both who ever said they were in a romantic relationship.

You unable to back your claims... Whodathunk?

{Racy photos of Barack Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, have recently surfaced in vintage fetish and bondage magazines. The photos, taken at Frank Marshall Davis' house in Honolulu, appeared in Bizarre Life, Exotique, Secret Pleasures, and Battling Babes. They help illustrate the intimate relationship between Dunham and Davis.}

Breaking News

And how do they illustrate a relationship between Davis and Dunhan. Davis isn't in any picture.

And you're nobody.

I'm just laughing at you.

You don't have a rational cell in your body. Mindless partisan hack describes every aspect of your being.

No, you're predictably running from me. As we both know you can't back up your claims with actual evidence.

Who among the folks that knew both Davis and Dunham ever said they were in a romantic relationship? I'll make it even easier for you: Who among the folks that knew either Davis and Dunham ever said they were in a romantic relationship?

No one. And another silly conspiracy theory goes 'poof'.

The naked pictures and stag films she did with him. you drooling retard..

You become more absurd by the second.

Asking you to back your claims with evidence 'out of control'? It doesn't take much to overwhelm you, does it?

You clearly can't cite a single person who knew them both who ever said they were in a romantic relationship.

Breaking News

And how do they illustrate a relationship between Davis and Dunhan. Davis isn't in any picture.

The photos, taken at Frank Marshall Davis' house in Honolulu,

Breaking News

Just to be clear, you hold that Obama was born of a virgin and placed in a manger, right?

The naked pictures and stag films she did with him. you drooling retard..

According to who? Why you citing yourself. Its odd how many of your argument degernate into you just making shit up as you go along.

Who said that Dunham was enamored with Davis? You do, citing yourself.

Who says that Dunham barely knew Obama Sr? You do, citing yourself.

Notice the pattern yet?

You become more absurd by the second.

I get more amused by the second. As you keep offering us your imagination as evidence.

Breaking News

Just to be clear, you hold that Obama was born of a virgin and placed in a manger, right?

Where did I say that?

And is your manger babble your admission that you can't name a single person who knew either Dunham or Davis that said they were in a romantic relationship?

Because you've completely abandoned your claim. Once again, there's nothing I can't run you off of.

Breaking News

The photos, taken at Frank Marshall Davis' house in Honolulu,

Prove it. Show us the evidence that the photos were taken at Frank Marshall Davis' house.

(Pssst....this is the part where you run as you can't back up anything you've said. Just FYI)

Where did I say that?

And is your manger babble your admission that you can't name a single person who knew either Dunham or Davis that said they were in a romantic relationship?

Because you've completely abandoned your claim. Once again, there's nothing I can't run you off of.

I'm just trying to figure you out...

Okay, I'm really just laughing at you. You get so angry at the prospect that anyone would question that Obama was sent by the heavens to stop the rising of the tides...

News media ignores unearthed video of Obama discussing communist Frank Marshall Davis 1776 Channel

Prove it. Show us the evidence that the photos were taken at Frank Marshall Davis' house.

(Pssst....this is the part where you run as you can't back up anything you've said. Just FYI)

upload_2015-8-13_14-8-7.jpeg

Where did I say that?

I'm just trying to figure you out...

Nah, you're just running. You're predictable as sun rise: you make a bullshit claim you can't back up. And then abandon it, fleeing to the next claim you can't back up.

Keep running.

Okay, I'm really just laughing at you. You get so angry at the prospect that anyone would question that Obama was sent by the heavens to stop the rising of the tides...

News media ignores unearthed video of Obama discussing communist Frank Marshall Davis 1776 Channel

And where in the video does Obama say anything you have?

For example, where does it say that Dunham was enamored with Davis?

Where does it say that Davis and Dunham had a romantic relationship?

Where does it say that Obama's mother barely knew Obama's father?

Where does it say that racy pictures of Obama's mother were taken at Davis' home?

There really is no claim I can't run you off of, is there?

View attachment 47305

You do realize that that's not evidence that the pictures were taken in Davis' house, right?

Laughing....shall I add that to the growing list of hapless nonsense you've alleged and then fled from when challenged?

Nah, you're just running. You're predictable as sun rise: you make a bullshit claim you can't back up. And then abandon it, fleeing to the next claim you can't back up.

Keep running.

ROFL

So, from your perspective as an off the rails loony leftist, will you support Sanders, Warren, or Biden?

Who will get the batshit fucking crazy vote, AKA the core constituency?

Keep running.

ROFL

So, from your perspective as an off the rails loony leftist, will you support Sanders, Warren, or Biden?

Who will get the batshit fucking crazy vote, AKA the core constituency?

From my perspective, you can't cite a single person who knew Dunham or Davis who ever said they were in a romantic relationship.

Or that Obama's mother barely knew Obama's father?

Or that racy pictures of Obama's mother were taken at Davis' home?

Its just you citing you. Which is meaningless. As you don't know what you're talking about. Which might explain why you've abandoned virtually every claim you've made in this thread.

So what else have you got?

Skylar, I really am curious.

From your perspective as one who hasn't had contact with "sane" in decades, who will you of the utterly irrational contingent back once the wailing and gnashing of teeth is done? A Sanders - Kim Jong Un ticket? The fake Indian? Plugs?

Skylar, I really am curious.

From your perspective as one who hasn't had contact with "sane" in decades, who will you of the utterly irrational contingent back once the wailing and gnashing of teeth is done? A Sanders - Kim Jong Un ticket? The fake Indian? Plugs?

And once again, you've abandoned your every claim....and spew personal insults in place of actual evidence..

That was easy.

Though I'm curious: given that you knew I'd ask for evidence and you knew you didn't have any, what was your end game?

From my perspective, you can't cite a single person who knew Dunham or Davis who ever said they were in a romantic relationship.

So what you're saying is "NUHN UNH - TAKE IT BACK _ OBAMA IS TOO PERFECT?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Or that Obama's mother barely knew Obama's father?

Or that racy pictures of Obama's mother were taken at Davis' home?

Its just you citing you. Which is meaningless. As you don't know what you're talking about. Which might explain why you've abandoned virtually every claim you've made in this thread.

So what else have you got?

Poor little insane sycophant...

Dreams From Frank Marshall Davis The American Spectator

Forum List

Back