How did the Inquisition choose "witches"?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I heard that one of the signs was green eyes. Green-eyed women were destroyed. Perhaps this is the reason that for Europe it is now a rare eye color, but in Asia and America it is quite common.

I heard that one of the signs was green eyes. Green-eyed women were destroyed. Perhaps this is the reason that for Europe it is now a rare eye color, but in Asia and America it is quite common.

You had to be accused by a credible source. Most of the witch trials and hangings were all prompted on the word of a small group of children, which apparently begun as some sort of game with them and got out of hand.

• Banned
You had to be accused by a credible source. Most of the witch trials and hangings were all prompted on the word of a small group of children, which apparently begun as some sort of game with them and got out of hand.
I read this before but can't find it now. In general, there is such a stamp that green eyes are a sign of a witch, such beliefs went among the common people. I think it's because of the Inquisition.

All in all, I think it was a common genocide. They killed women of Celtic and Hun origin, and this was just a racial sign.

This is confirmed by the fact that in Europe the dominant male markers are Indo-European R, which originates from Asia, but there are almost no female Asian markers there.

• Banned
You had to be accused by a credible source
Here in Russian there is this information with reference to the "Moloch of the Witches". I don’t know how reliable this can be, but in general this is a stable opinion and there is a lot of this information on the net.

""
By appearance

The first sign is a disarming look, leading the interlocutor into a state of stupor. There are other signs:

heterochromia (different eye color) is a genetic predisposition. In ancient times, the owners of different or green eyes attracted close attention of the Inquisition, as the first contenders for involvement in witchcraft;

""

• Banned
In addition, Margaret Murray's scientific book The God of the Witches states that the witches worshiped Saman, the horned god of the Celts, who apparently descended from the Aryan bull-god (hence the Babylonian Bel).

• Banned
There is another connection. Green-eyed women often have a bright appearance and there are many beauties among them. Beautiness was also considered a sign of a witch.

• Banned
The word witch itself etymologically means "wise" or "possessing knowledge", there is the same root as in the word "wisdom". Similarly, in Slavic languages, this comes from the word "vedat'", which means "to have understanding", "to know". Hence Aryan "vedas".

Etymologically, it is not associated with black magic and evil.

Shite, my sister and I have green eyes! Thank someone we weren't born back then!

Yeah, and they also burned gay people at the stake with the witches! But they started with the gay people as faggots to help start the fire. That's where the name slur came from. They were fire-starters by the crazy Christians to burn the witches! And a fire-starter is called a faggot.

They picked women who owned property, spoke against the church or who were independent in a patriarchal society..
There was no feminism in a patriarchal society. The church fought against patriarchy. Many matrons then stood at the head of the church and were queens.

I read this before but can't find it now. In general, there is such a stamp that green eyes are a sign of a witch, such beliefs went among the common people. I think it's because of the Inquisition.

All in all, I think it was a common genocide. They killed women of Celtic and Hun origin, and this was just a racial sign.

This is confirmed by the fact that in Europe the dominant male markers are Indo-European R, which originates from Asia, but there are almost no female Asian markers there.
Honestly, the Inquisition killed anybody who couldn't pay... Which was everybody. Some got a pass if they would give blow jobs.

That's why we still have priest/boy issues today. And they are ignored by the Vatican. Christian clergy are cock-sucking repressed homosexuals, who make it a sin to be like them. So they can keep it secret...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back