How did the Inquisition choose "witches"?

No no no, don't start that. That's not true. It is MUCH worse in the Catholic/Christian religion. Not even close! It's for a reason.
Nope. It's bad in fundamentalist churches and is reported among Rabbi. I don't know about specifics in the mosque, but I have no doubt it's there as well. Authority coupled with self righteousness is not healthy.

That's why we still have priest/boy issues today. And they are ignored by the Vatican. Christian clergy are cock-sucking repressed homosexuals, who make it a sin to be like them. So they can keep it secret...
Yes, the Russian Orthodox Church also has these problems, I personally knew such a priest. He was later suspended, but they covered him and still cover him.

Yes, the Russian Orthodox Church also has these problems, I personally knew such a priest. He was later suspended, but they covered him and still cover him.
Remember Jim and Tammy Fay Baker. Jim was gay.

I don't know about specifics in the mosque
In Islam, at least in part of it, there is absolute hypocrisy on this issue. They don't mean sodomy in the ordinary sense of the word when they talk about Allah's prohibition. There is quite a lot of positive attitude towards homosexuality outside of marriage in Islamic literature, and Muslims have a bacha bazi tradition.
But there is the same root that the Catholics have. It is a stream of Abrahamism from the same culture.

Nope. It's bad in fundamentalist churches and is reported among Rabbi. I don't know about specifics in the mosque, but I have no doubt it's there as well. Authority coupled with self righteousness is not healthy.
Every part of society, religious or not, has the same problem. But it is much worse among Catholic clergy, and is promoted from the highest levels. It is A-OK with them. They just won't admit it.

And they won't punish priests who are caught. The law punishes them. But God, and the Pope as his servant, are ok with it. There's reasons behind this. And it's not pretty.

Every part of society, religious or not, has the same problem. But it is much worse among Catholic clergy, and is promoted from the highest levels. It is A-OK with them. They just won't admit it.
It's not promoted in the Catholic church by clergy or anyone else. What a horrible thing to say. Do you have some sort of problem with Catholics?

It's not promoted in the Catholic church by clergy or anyone else. What a horrible thing to say. Do you have some sort of problem with Catholics?
All the same, it should be noted that if someone teaches someone a certain ethics, he at least must himself comply with ethics. It sounds stupid when wolves teach sheep not to kill sheep, for example.

All the same, it should be noted that if someone teaches someone a certain ethics, he at least must himself comply with ethics. It sounds stupid when wolves teach sheep not to kill sheep, for example.
Bachi bazi is unique to the pashtun. .. mostly Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan. They are thought to be descendants of the tribe of Benjamin.

It all turned into a farce, and apparently it was originally so. This ethic was for the people and not for the priests themselves. There is evidence that the papal courts bathed in luxury and depravity, while their flock worked for them as their slaves. They were officially usurers, and were the main usurers in Europe, they were de facto a network of banks. And now they are doing it.

It all turned into a farce, and apparently it was originally so. This ethic was for the people and not for the priests themselves. There is evidence that the papal courts bathed in luxury and depravity, while their flock worked for them as their slaves. They were officially usurers, and were the main usurers in Europe, they were de facto a network of banks. And now they are doing it.
Nothing has changed. The mega church pastors are swimming in luxury and private jets.... And there always some sort of sex scandal breaking headlines.

Bachi bazi is unique to the pashtun. .. mostly Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan. They are thought to be descendants of the tribe of Benjamin.
Probably the Pashtuns just left it, it used to be quite common, because part of Islamic literature and poetry praises it.
Apparently, this culture was common among the indigenous Arab Islamists, but did not take root in the territories of the conquered peoples, and later the traditions died.

All this comes from the ancient matriarchy. The indigenous Semitic and ancient European culture was matriarchal. Many survivals come from there, such as bacha bazi and matrilineality.

Probably the Pashtuns just left it, it used to be quite common, because part of Islamic literature and poetry praises it.
Apparently, this culture was common among the indigenous Arab Islamists, but did not take root in the territories of the conquered peoples, and later the traditions died.

All this comes from the ancient matriarchy. The indigenous Semitic and ancient European culture was matriarchal. Many survivals come from there, such as bacha bazi and matrilineality.
It's not in the gulf states... You'd likely go to prison or worse. Matriarchy? Where was that?

Of course it does; the Church stands for MORALITY. Secularists can't bide it!!!

Greg

I heard that one of the signs was green eyes. Green-eyed women were destroyed. Perhaps this is the reason that for Europe it is now a rare eye color, but in Asia and America it is quite common.
Green eyes?

Well at least they got the color right.

1645442192745.png

It's not in the gulf states... You'd likely go to prison or worse. Matriarchy? Where was that?
This is the zone of the Middle East and Old Europe. It is impossible to say exactly, because there were many migrations. This is evidenced by archeology, for example, Gimbutas investigated this. It was a single region with a single culture and there was a matriarchy. There is more scientific evidence to support this. Google it.

Forum List

Back