How did Trump catch the Corona?

How did Trump catch the Corona?

• Total voters
Funny how some just jump on conspiracy theories. The crazies actually believe that everyone of the doctors, nurses and the pharmacists are all going to remain silent. Not one of them is going to break ranks or even talk to their spouses and friends.
Man I will sell a bridge to you folks
Seems to me that it is those on the right who believe QANON who believe bizarre bullshit
Funny how bizarre it is that the left thinks ANTFA is just a thought.

Is FBI Director Christopher Wray a leftist?
Funny you need to ask. I have never talked to the guy nor have I paid much attention to what his ideals are. But you seem to be interested why not contact him and find out

I don't need to ask for myself, I'm asking for YOUR opinion. He's a life-time Republican appointed by Trump, who says he "only hires the best people." Director Wray is the one that said ANTIFA is not an organization, but instead an ideology.

So according to you because he is Republican, he what? Can’t be wrong? Are you saying only Democrats can be wrong? Or what is your point? There are people that believe the earth is flat, does that mean they must be a particular party, demographic or what?

Now that is a serious non sequitur. You are trying to compare the ridiculous idea of flat earthers to the Director of the FBI knowing whether a certain group is organized or just a shared ideology. Do you realize how ridiculous that is? Are you trying to say Trump is right? Trump, the POTUS that doesn't read his daily intel reports? Trump the liar that has been caught on tape? Compared to the Director of the FBI he appointed? You Trump supporters sure are a special kind of people.

Your the one that claimed he couldn’t be wrong because he was a Republican and was chosen by Trump.

I'm claiming he's not wrong because he knows all the important information needed to make the decision, and because he is indeed a Republican that was appointed by Trump, his thoughts on the matter are not political.

So you are saying that because he is a Republican appointed by Trump he is more informed then a democrat. That Democrats are wrong because they are not as informed as Republicans and that being chosen or appointed by Trump means you are always infallible
got it. At least you are admitting that not only are Republicans better informed but obviously being part of Trumps team means you are completely infallible

If you start out with "So you are..." then you are building a strawman argument and you are a troll.

A free country? How trite of you. What is a "free country"? I can tell you what it is not. It is no a place where you can do anything that y0u [sic] want, whenever you want to, regardless of how it effects other individuals or society as a whole. Think about that. You might also want to think about working on your writing skills

“Freedom is slavery!” — George Orwell, 1984

I get it. You want to make everyone feel incompetent and careless for getting the virus. Good thing those that have died from it aren’t around to feel incompetent because they got it.
I don't know who you are addressing since your not competent enough to use the quote function. No one wants to make everyone who gets sick feel incompetent. But those who fail to protect themselves to the extent possible are certainly incompetent and careless-and stupid. It's like not wearing a seat belt to reduce your odds of not being seriously injured or killed in a crash. Oh, wait - I'll bet that you have a problem with seat belts too. My guess is that there is a high correlation between resistance to seat belt use and masks.
i don’t know but last time I checked this was still a free country. Might not be if some of you get your way.
Not everyone is as incompetent as those that called Trump xenophobic for trying to limit air travel. Some might even call those that put virus positive in with old folks. I could go on but why?
A free country? How trite of you. What is a "free country"? I can tell you what it is not. It is no a place where you can do anything that y0u want, whenever you want to, regardless of how it effects other individuals or society as a whole. Think about that. You might also want to think about working on your writing skills
So rioting, looting, burning and killing are acceptable in your vision of the country but someone not wearing a mask is not.

as far as writing skills goes I was not aware I was in an English class or being paid for what I write.

Funny how some just jump on conspiracy theories. The crazies actually believe that everyone of the doctors, nurses and the pharmacists are all going to remain silent. Not one of them is going to break ranks or even talk to their spouses and friends.
Man I will sell a bridge to you folks
Seems to me that it is those on the right who believe QANON who believe bizarre bullshit
Funny how bizarre it is that the left thinks ANTFA is just a thought.

Is FBI Director Christopher Wray a leftist?
Funny you need to ask. I have never talked to the guy nor have I paid much attention to what his ideals are. But you seem to be interested why not contact him and find out

I don't need to ask for myself, I'm asking for YOUR opinion. He's a life-time Republican appointed by Trump, who says he "only hires the best people." Director Wray is the one that said ANTIFA is not an organization, but instead an ideology.

So according to you because he is Republican, he what? Can’t be wrong? Are you saying only Democrats can be wrong? Or what is your point? There are people that believe the earth is flat, does that mean they must be a particular party, demographic or what?

Now that is a serious non sequitur. You are trying to compare the ridiculous idea of flat earthers to the Director of the FBI knowing whether a certain group is organized or just a shared ideology. Do you realize how ridiculous that is? Are you trying to say Trump is right? Trump, the POTUS that doesn't read his daily intel reports? Trump the liar that has been caught on tape? Compared to the Director of the FBI he appointed? You Trump supporters sure are a special kind of people.

Your the one that claimed he couldn’t be wrong because he was a Republican and was chosen by Trump.

I'm claiming he's not wrong because he knows all the important information needed to make the decision, and because he is indeed a Republican that was appointed by Trump, his thoughts on the matter are not political.

So you are saying that because he is a Republican appointed by Trump he is more informed then a democrat. That Democrats are wrong because they are not as informed as Republicans and that being chosen or appointed by Trump means you are always infallible
got it. At least you are admitting that not only are Republicans better informed but obviously being part of Trumps team means you are completely infallible

If you start out with "So you are..." then you are building a strawman argument and you are a troll.

Well good for you. Way to try and duck.

I get it. You want to make everyone feel incompetent and careless for getting the virus. Good thing those that have died from it aren’t around to feel incompetent because they got it.
I don't know who you are addressing since your not competent enough to use the quote function. No one wants to make everyone who gets sick feel incompetent. But those who fail to protect themselves to the extent possible are certainly incompetent and careless-and stupid. It's like not wearing a seat belt to reduce your odds of not being seriously injured or killed in a crash. Oh, wait - I'll bet that you have a problem with seat belts too. My guess is that there is a high correlation between resistance to seat belt use and masks.
i don’t know but last time I checked this was still a free country. Might not be if some of you get your way.
Not everyone is as incompetent as those that called Trump xenophobic for trying to limit air travel. Some might even call those that put virus positive in with old folks. I could go on but why?
A free country? How trite of you. What is a "free country"? I can tell you what it is not. It is no a place where you can do anything that y0u want, whenever you want to, regardless of how it effects other individuals or society as a whole. Think about that. You might also want to think about working on your writing skills
So rioting, looting, burning and killing are acceptable in your vision of the country but someone not wearing a mask is not.

as far as writing skills goes I was not aware I was in an English class or being paid for what I write.
Bullshit strawman logical fallacy. I never argued that rioting was ok . Rioting and not wearing a mask both endanger others

As far as writing skills go, sloppy writing is an indication of sloppy thinking and shows a lack of self respect and disdain for the readers

You might also want to think about working on your writing skills

One of this forum's sloppiest writers is lecturing someone else about his writing skills.

And you couldn't even be bothered to properly punctuate the sentence in which you did so.

I do agree with the following, except for, again, the sloppiness and lack of proper punctuation…

As far as writing skills go, sloppy writing is an indication of sloppy thinking and shows a lack of self respect and disdain for the readers

Bullshit strawman logical fallacy. I never argued that rioting was ok . Rioting and not wearing a mask both endanger others

Well you do have one thing right in your rant I do have disdain for people like you.

i get a kick out of those who don’t understand that some people have breathing problems and can’t wear a mask.
We had idiots who for eight years defended some of the worst practices ever are now attacking this president. Those same idiots are creating a cult of dementia and want to pretend that everything is fine.
Their current clown spent almost forty years in politics while the only things he has to show for it is two bills he co sponsored and a Justices name added to the English language because of the circus he headed. But suddenly the guy knows something.

Well you do have one thing right in your rant I do have disdain for people like you.

i get a kick out of those who don’t understand that some people have breathing problems and can’t wear a mask.
We had idiots who for eight years defended some of the worst practices ever are now attacking this president. Those same idiots are creating a cult of dementia and want to pretend that everything is fine.
Their current clown spent almost forty years in politics while the only things he has to show for it is two bills he co sponsored and a Justices name added to the English language because of the circus he headed. But suddenly the guy knows something.
1601943058286.png
1601943094564.png

Last edited:

View attachment 397605View attachment 397606
I would not expect anything else from you but mindlessness

Gish Gallop is real. Deal with it

Gish Gallop is real. Deal with it
Stupid is real and I see you have a large helping.

Also, when/where do you think he caught it?
probably from some low life traitor lying democrat scum like you who came down with it and purposely infected them all.
Also, when/where do you think he caught it?
probably from some low life traitor lying democrat scum like you who came down with it and purposely infected them all.
More than likely that’s the case,.well done.lol

Forum List

Back