How Did Warren Make $15 Million?

She's a 1% that earned every dollar she got and didn't get it through inheritance. She is also for taxing herself and other's with as much as she has. Do you understand she worked her ass off to make it into some pretty prestigious universities like George Washington University as an undergrad, and went to Rutger University Law School. through a public education? It's been gone over several times in this thread how she's made her money, and there is no evidence to show that she's made any money from nefarious means.

It also helps that her husband was a NASA engineer. Maybe you should do more research on here before passing judgment.

She earned every dollar of that $350,000 for teaching one class.

That must be ONE BIG class !!!!

It's Harvard, and she is one of the top Bankruptcy lawyers in the country.

You can see why people need her.

Yes, especially people like Trump who have filed for it multiple times.

He took her class ?

Don't be silly, Trump admits he pays people to do that stuff for him. He bragged about it when it came to not paying taxes.

It also helps that her husband was a NASA engineer. Maybe you should do more research on here before passing judgment.

She divorced the NASA engineer in 1978.

She then married a law professor.

You might want to take some of your own advice.

Look, you can do some of your own research. Congrats.

Now you should do yours.

But I knew that about her......cause I wanted to know if she had spawned any little Warrens that will pollute the world with their mother's drivel.

Now you should do yours.

But I knew that about her......cause I wanted to know if she had spawned any little Warrens that will pollute the world with their mother's drivel.

I've done plenty of research on her... enough to know where her money came from and not spread some stupid lies without any sources or evidence that she got it through illegal ways.

Now you should do yours.

I've done plenty of research on her... enough to know where her money came from and not spread some stupid lies without any sources or evidence that she got it through illegal ways.

Why would she need to do anything illegal when Harvard is willing to pay her 350,000 for one class ?

I mean she'd have to be as stupid as......Chuck Schumer.

Forum List

Back