How do bloodthirsty partisans feel about relatives with different political views?

1609593383996.png

You'd have to be blind to not see that tension has gotten so high that people are fantasizing about their political opponents being hurt. How about family and neighbors? Do you want them to die too? Do you actually realize the kind of insanity you're toying with right now?

Do you really sit around thinking this stuff? If so you probably need to see a professional.

Do you really sit around thinking this stuff? If so you probably need to see a professional.

I'm not one of the ones that wants to see my political opponents dead.

Yeah, anyone who would post something like you did should be watched and treated.

Asking how many people want to kill their family is not normal.

I'm not one of the ones that wants to see my political opponents dead.
Well, I'd really like to see them simply leave me alone, so I can live in peace and not hurt a soul, but after 5 decades on this planet, I am still waiting to see that; seems like there is always someone who simply can't stop fucking with other people.

Now otoh, I can say from experience that once someone is dead, they will never bother me or anyone else again.

So, there you go.

Well, I'd really like to see them simply leave me alone, so I can live in peace and not hurt a soul, but after 5 decades on this planet, I am still waiting to see that; seems like there is always someone who simply can't stop fucking with other people.

Now otoh, I can say from experience that once someone is dead, they will never bother me or anyone else again.

So, there you go.

They're not going to go away. You can't actually kill them either. You're just going to have to live with it somehow.

Left-wingers are the evil people who want to harm others. Generally not right-wingers. We're not like that. We're the good people.
Uh... sounds like you’re a regular Ghandi.

Last edited:

So, there you go.

They're not going to go away. You can't actually kill them either. You're just going to have to live with it somehow.
It's actually pretty easy.

So, there you go.
Once you realize you’re not that important and no one gives a crap whether you like their legal policies you’ll be better off and more at peace.

So, there you go.
Once you realize you’re not that important and no one gives a crap whether you like their legal policies you’ll be better off and more at peace.
They sure give a crap when I refuse to abide by any of them or fund them, though.

Who is that? You should put a link or two in the OP explaining WTF your issue is.

You must live in an alternate universe if you're not aware of what I'm talking about.
I am not aware of any "bloodthirsty partisans wanting to kill their relatives" as the title states?!

There is potential violence between the "urban plantations" and "flyover country" folks, but if the Left, like antifa, thinks they can intimidate the right, they are sadly mistaken.
Spoken like a Proud Boy.

You'd have to be blind to not see that tension has gotten so high that people are fantasizing about their political opponents being hurt. How about family and neighbors? Do you want them to die too? Do you actually realize the kind of insanity you're toying with right now?
Well, once pro-Commie Biden is in and his "gun-czar" O-Rourke begin trying to take firearms away from the millions of those who legally purchased and own AR-15 type semi-automatic rifles, the newly appointed tyrannical government will kill millions to get those firearms.
The legacy of pro-Commie Biden's administration will be death.

Who is that? You should put a link or two in the OP explaining WTF your issue is.

You must live in an alternate universe if you're not aware of what I'm talking about.
I am not aware of any "bloodthirsty partisans wanting to kill their relatives" as the title states?!

There is potential violence between the "urban plantations" and "flyover country" folks, but if the Left, like antifa, thinks they can intimidate the right, they are sadly mistaken.
Spoken like a Proud Boy.
I wonder if Joe will mandate a national lockdown leading to arrests of those who ignore it. He just might. We know there a lots of Americans who would snitch on other Americans, to get them arrested for ignoring the State.

Most of the violent rhetoric is just cowards blowing off steam. I live surrounded by conservative trump fans and I don't have a problem with hardly any of them. But I know how they talk behind my back. It's all so spineless and petty.

So, there you go.
They sure give a crap when I refuse to abide by any of them or fund them, though.
It’s a democracy. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose by the rules. If you look at policies objectively the left leaning ones provide more access to freedoms and the right leaning ones consolidate freedoms into the chosen. The chosen are too small now to bother us. Abide or not. I don’t care. Just know you’ll need to pay the costs of breaking laws.

Forum List

Back