How do bloodthirsty partisans feel about relatives with different political views?

You'd have to be blind to not see that tension has gotten so high that people are fantasizing about their political opponents being hurt. How about family and neighbors? Do you want them to die too? Do you actually realize the kind of insanity you're toying with right now?

That's certainly not me. I get along fine, even with people who have incorrect views.

I'd have no problem drinking in a muslim bar- even though they are required to think of me as a "white devil"- as well as a skinhead bar.

People are people.
Hanging out in Chad are we?

You'd have to be blind to not see that tension has gotten so high that people are fantasizing about their political opponents being hurt. How about family and neighbors? Do you want them to die too? Do you actually realize the kind of insanity you're toying with right now?

“How do bloodthirsty partisans feel about relatives with different political views?”
I’m pretty hardcore. I completely disown distant family and rehabilitate immediate family.
I don’t play that multicultural bullshit either...I’ll cut my kids off and disown them if they were to try and fuck up the bloodline.
Does hearing that make you piss your pants a little?
I have a couple of relatives like you that don't know how to turn it off. I don't miss them at all.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, a disease, a mind virus...I have no time or patience for deficient family members.
before-mind-virus-photos-fter-mind-virus-imagine-being-her-parents-20694402.png
You are so getting stuck in a nursing home with no one visiting you.

That’s true for you betas as your families are bonded by feels and faux emotion...My family unit is held together by a core value and belief system that can’t be broken. You’d know this if you led your families using traditional American methods.
Like getting used to beating them to show who is boss..

you are really good at avoiding the question, Do you want to see America go communist.

I'm not a communist, but we can't really have this conversation because we don't live in the same universe.

“How do bloodthirsty partisans feel about relatives with different political views?”
I’m pretty hardcore. I completely disown distant family and rehabilitate immediate family.
I don’t play that multicultural bullshit either...I’ll cut my kids off and disown them if they were to try and fuck up the bloodline.
I have a couple of relatives like you that don't know how to turn it off. I don't miss them at all.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, a disease, a mind virus...I have no time or patience for deficient family members.

That’s true for you betas as your families are bonded by feels and faux emotion...My family unit is held together by a core value and belief system that can’t be broken. You’d know this if you led your families using traditional American methods.
Your family is as dysfunctional as every other family. If you think otherwise you are not paying attention.

Like getting used to beating them to show who is boss..

Traditional American methodologies have worked extremely well for nearly 250 years...you’d know this if you were a solid core American.

Don't make me laugh, The FBI :) It took them 35 agents and 2 months to figure out it was a garage pull that was there for over a year a not and direct threat to Bubba

You're not actually dangerous anyway.

Your family is as dysfunctional as every other family. If you think otherwise you are not paying attention.

Gee, that’s not fascist of you at all...tell me more about myself and my family would you please?

Gee, that’s not fascist of you at all...tell me more about myself and my family would you please?
Quit making outlandish claims about your family and disparaging comments about mine and I will never say another word about it.

Who is that? You should put a link or two in the OP explaining WTF your issue is.

You must live in an alternate universe if you're not aware of what I'm talking about.
I am not aware of any "bloodthirsty partisans wanting to kill their relatives" as the title states?!

There is potential violence between the "urban plantations" and "flyover country" folks, but if the Left, like antifa, thinks they can intimidate the right, they are sadly mistaken.
Spoken like a Proud Boy.
I wonder if Joe will mandate a national lockdown leading to arrests of those who ignore it. He just might. We know there a lots of Americans who would snitch on other Americans, to get them arrested for ignoring the State.
You are too young and self centered to realize the effects of deadly viral spread like the polio epidemics I lived through. Learn that history before getting bent out of shape over public health concerns
Thank you for calling me young, but I’m not. I’m just a lot smarter than you.

Forum List

Back