How do those on the left defend this?

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
Would you want your young daughters to share a locker room with that person?
It sounds like some asshole was showing off his penis, but you want to elevate it into something else.
That "asshole" is identifying as a woman and the club is defending him as I understand it.

Where is the evidence of that? There’s nothing in the story indicates that the spa was defending him or what happened as a result of this intrusion.

Once again you’re projecting your own paranoia and assumptions onto the situation because TRANNIES!!!!!!!

Sounds like an intruder. Why wasn't he arrested? Do they have security?

My God, do ANY of you people bother to find out what you're talking about before you start talking? Do you even understand the concept?

It's a gym. The penis-bearer in question is a member of the gym. He identifies as a woman, so he does his showering and changing in the women's locker room, rather than the men's. The gym staff refused to do anything about the female member's complaint because he identifies as a woman.

Thanks.. Sounds like the woman should quit and ask for her money back.
That is what she is likely going to do.

we on the left don't understand what your whining about here or what you want us to defend.

This is just another culture war bullshit thread for your maga fuckup authoritarians.
It sounds like some asshole was showing off his penis, but you want to elevate it into something else.
That "asshole" is identifying as a woman and the club is defending him as I understand it.

Where is the evidence of that? There’s nothing in the story indicates that the spa was defending him or what happened as a result of this intrusion.

Once again you’re projecting your own paranoia and assumptions onto the situation because TRANNIES!!!!!!!

My God, do ANY of you people bother to find out what you're talking about before you start talking? Do you even understand the concept?

It's a gym. The penis-bearer in question is a member of the gym. He identifies as a woman, so he does his showering and changing in the women's locker room, rather than the men's. The gym staff refused to do anything about the female member's complaint because he identifies as a woman.

Apparently, she and another woman did. But what happens when the next gym has the same issue, and the next, and the next, because dipshit leftists in California have made it illegal for women to have private spaces separate from delusional penis-bearers?

Hmmm .. Maybe she should see a lawyer .. Her rights are being trampled.
Per California law they are not hence so many are fleeing the state.

Did you not read the story and watch the video? The spa said he was a woman. Islamists cant watch videos now?

I couldn't get the video to work.

Need more? Sheesh! You are trying to be willfully ignorant?

Checkmate. Leftists cannot defend this but vote for those who support it. Hypocrisy 101

So you 99.7% of the population has to bend over backwards and ignore a grown man walking naked in a women's shower area?

I just think you nut jobs are losing it. You really think it is appropriated for a grown man to parade naked around young teenage girls? Seriously, you are insane?

So you 99.7% of the population has to bend over backwards and ignore a grown man walking naked in a women's shower area?

I just think you nut jobs are losing it. You really think it is appropriated for a grown man to parade naked around young teenage girls? Seriously, you are insane?

Are you talking to me or just pitching a fit?

I was trying to talk to an intelligent person and it is obvious that you are not intelligent.

I was trying to talk to an intelligent person and it is obvious that you are not intelligent.

You are evidetly reading impaired. I don't support this nonsense.

My solution is obvious. Men in men's rooms and women in women's rooms.

Trust the Science....

Not that I have any strong understanding or opinions on this, but as I wonder, what would be the best way to handle a person who was transitioning, still had a penis, but also had breasts and was wearing dresses?
If they have a penis they use the men's room. Men are the stronger gender/sex and don't care if men or women change there. We need to protect women IMO.

Actually that is not a bad answer.
Still not sure myself, but that is better than any thoughts I had.
As a male, I agree that I would not care who changes around me, but I agree women are the ones we want to protect.

Well that is obvious but she agrees that the left is insane on this subject.

Apparently, she and another woman did. But what happens when the next gym has the same issue, and the next, and the next, because dipshit leftists in California have made it illegal for women to have private spaces separate from delusional penis-bearers?

Typical leftist. "We'll just rearrange everything to fit the reality we wish existed. Then we'll suggest that everyone who doesn't like it marginalize themselves out of normal life. THEN we'll suggest that they spend time and money fighting legal battles against the mess we've made, which they can't win because we passed asinine laws demanding our stupid fantasies. Then we'll all act bewildered by the damage that we've caused and try to find someone else to blame for it."

OF COURSE HER RIGHTS ARE BEING TRAMPLED, you dungbrain. EVERY woman's rights are being trampled by this "transgender" lunacy, and everyone on the right TOLD you they were going to be trampled from the get-go.

Here's a suggestion for you, Sparky: Maybe the shitbrains on the left should learn to suck it up and accept reality, so they can stop trying to force their mental illnesses on the rest of us. Maybe states like California should stop demanding that everyone has to pretend that people with penises are or can be women, and go back to arresting anyone with a dick who goes into the ladies' room. And maybe leftists should start fucking LISTENING when people on the right tell them that they're out of their fucking minds.

That's just off the top of my head, though.

Whatever, your responses show how you support this nonsense.

I think the spa patron should get a lawyer and sue.

My solution is obvious. Men in men's rooms and women in women's rooms.

Trust the Science....

Not that I have any strong understanding or opinions on this, but as I wonder, what would be the best way to handle a person who was transitioning, still had a penis, but also had breasts and was wearing dresses?
If they have a penis they use the men's room. Men are the stronger gender/sex and don't care if men or women change there. We need to protect women IMO.

Actually that is not a bad answer.
Still not sure myself, but that is better than any thoughts I had.
As a male, I agree that I would not care who changes around me, but I agree women are the ones we want to protect.
So clubs should have biological women only locker rooms and then those for everyone else. Seems simple

I think the spa patron should get a lawyer and sue.
Who would she sue? The spa is following state guidelines

Typical leftist. "We'll just rearrange everything to fit the reality we wish existed. Then we'll suggest that everyone who doesn't like it marginalize themselves out of normal life. THEN we'll suggest that they spend time and money fighting legal battles against the mess we've made, which they can't win because we passed asinine laws demanding our stupid fantasies. Then we'll all act bewildered by the damage that we've caused and try to find someone else to blame for it."

OF COURSE HER RIGHTS ARE BEING TRAMPLED, you dungbrain. EVERY woman's rights are being trampled by this "transgender" lunacy, and everyone on the right TOLD you they were going to be trampled from the get-go.

Here's a suggestion for you, Sparky: Maybe the shitbrains on the left should learn to suck it up and accept reality, so they can stop trying to force their mental illnesses on the rest of us. Maybe states like California should stop demanding that everyone has to pretend that people with penises are or can be women, and go back to arresting anyone with a dick who goes into the ladies' room. And maybe leftists should start fucking LISTENING when people on the right tell them that they're out of their fucking minds.

So don't hire a lawyer.. Quit the spa.. If enough women agree with you and quit, they will take care of it themselves. Vote with your feet. Vote with your pocketbook.

Well that is obvious but she agrees that the left is insane on this subject.

And we're supposed to do what? Pin a medal on her? Thank her for having one tiny moment of sanity in her otherwise endless litany of praise for the fucking morons who are bringing this stuff about? I don't think so.

If a person supports Democrats and supports leftist causes, then they own this mess, too. There is no picking and choosing and excusing oneself from blame on this or that issue, because we've been telling these lackwits right from the start that the Democrats were going to bring about this very thing, and they didn't listen.

Surada and other mindless left-wing patsies own this, and they will continue to own it until they wake the fuck up and stop making excuses for voting in the fools who perpetuate it.

So don't hire a lawyer.. Quit the spa.. If enough women agree with you and quit, they will take care of it themselves. Vote with your feet. Vote with your pocketbook.

See above, retard. "Typical leftist. "We'll just rearrange everything to fit the reality we wish existed. Then we'll suggest that everyone who doesn't like it marginalize themselves out of normal life.""

The solution is NOT for women to make their lives miserable and restricted for extended periods of time to fix the fucking mess people like you created. It's for people like you to STOP CREATING MESSES.

Honestly, do you ever think anything through before you let it ooze out of your mouth? Where are they supposed to go? Every gym in California is exactly the same as this one, because that's the law in the state of California. Is your next suggestion going to be, "Well, if women don't like the way we've utterly and completely made the state miserable for them, then they should pick up and move to another state"? I just can't wait to hear your next tale of how and why women should modify their entire existences to make room for your fantasy-chasing fuckery.

That is what is happening as I understand it

That is what is happening as I understand it

Again, the question is, where are they supposed to go? Where are they going to find, in the state of California, a gym that doesn't allow men to dangle their dicks in the ladies' locker room?

Forum List

Back