How do you deal with racist people?

As the title says, how do you deal with the challenges of meeting those kinds of people? Feel free to share.
Racists don't bother me. If someone doesn't like me because I'm white, that's their prerogative. It's the anti-racists that cause the problems. They are the ones who get people fired. They are the ones that get people booted off Twitter if they disagree with someone's viewpoint.

As the title says, how do you deal with the challenges of meeting those kinds of people? Feel free to share.
Define “racist”...on this board if one voted for Donald Trump many consider those persons racist. Once you share your operational definition, I will answer your question.
Exactly.
Adopting black kids is racism these days.
As is wanting voter I.D.
Even actors are racist for playing African Americans if they are white. Full Retard.
Asking people where they are from?.......racist.

Define “racist”...on this board if one voted for Donald Trump many consider those persons racist. Once you share your operational definition, I will answer your question.
Exactly.
Adopting black kids is racism these days.
As is wanting voter I.D.
Even actors are racist for playing African Americans if they are white. Full Retard.
Asking people where they are from?.......racist.
LOL --- saying, I like that music....racist.

I live in the South. I am whatever when someone starts ranting. If it isn't one thing, it is another.

First, I don't attack them personally, screaming names at them. That accomplishes nothing, and almost certainly makes it worse. That's a big mistake the Left makes regularly.

Second, I ask them questions and at least try to understand where this is coming from. As with pretty much everything else, when someone realizes that you're actually curious and actually listening and actually processing, they will loosen up and be more forthcoming.

There aren't very many black people here, and the black people I do know aren't racist at all so I just don't encounter it. When I lived in Oakland, however, I just responded to all the surliness and rudeness directed at me by racists with careful indifference.

I am Jewish -- I keep some Laws like Sabbath, Holidays, and most Kashrut.

Jews, African Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, etc. are minorities -- all our peoples suffered from White Nationalism.

I oppose Leftist Totalitarianism, but I would never agree with a small fraction of Conservatives who are White Nationalists.

Many Minority People also oppose The Left for a variety of reasons. Sadly a few Conservatives who are Racist are a problem.

I know black guys at my gym that wear "black owned this or that" tshirts, hoodies. I guess that is some sort of tribal racial thing. No problem with it. If someone thinks their race/tribe is better than another so what.
Many Blacks are very racist. They can get by with it because they're always the victim because of our history of slavery, even though not one of them has ever met a slave or met anyone who has owned a slave. Whites are guilty and Blacks are the victims, that's the narrative.

Shut up and buy the book at your local target

sjejjsnsnjejejsjjs.jpg

Thiers hope for im2 yet I hope she buys this book ...she may hate white progressives as much as I do one day ...ya know instead of licking thier asses clean daily

Forum List

Back